Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14173

    He uses a low end cheap motel, pays girls with cheap phones.

    Exposure is bad clients, low pay, mostly illegals.

  2. #14172
    Quote Originally Posted by Whereisthelove  [View Original Post]
    Anybody going to flame this dude like you all tore me up? Still waiting for my ass to grow back after being chewed. LOL.
    His post was so stupid that we all just sent him a virus directly to his E-mail hopefully blowing up his computer and never allowing him to use it again.

  3. #14171

    About the room.

    Hey NT, I couldn't help but notice that the bed, sheets and room seemed to be the same in all of your photos. Do you have a favorite room at the local no-tel or what?

  4. #14170

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    BTW. All pictures of ladies are taken by mutual consent for sharing towards entertainment purposes online. No moneys are received by myself or the website for any purposes.
    You are THE MAN.

  5. #14169

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    If I weren't afraid of commitment (or being committed to craziness again) I'd scoop this one up and head for California.
    That booty hole looks like it has the welcome mat out. Time to wreck the rectum.

  6. #14168

    Anybody?

    Quote Originally Posted by FunForDevils  [View Original Post]
    Can you forward the digits to fun4devils@yahoo.com Email. I want to try this one?

    Thanks
    Anybody going to flame this dude like you all tore me up? Still waiting for my ass to grow back after being chewed. LOL.

  7. #14167

    The word. Disclaimer?

    BTW. All pictures of ladies are taken by mutual consent for sharing towards entertainment purposes online. No moneys are received by myself or the website for any purposes.

  8. #14166
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyCall  [View Original Post]
    Man I love those booty shots on this young lady. You must buy the body suit with the ass and pus showing by the gross. Keep up the good work. I love it I love it.
    Gratuitous aren't they? I'm a bottom dweller, I can't help myself. I love short thick asses.

  9. #14165

    Booty Shots

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    If I weren't afraid of commitment (or being committed to craziness again) I'd scoop this one up and head for California.
    Man I love those booty shots on this young lady. You must buy the body suit with the ass and pus showing by the gross. Keep up the good work. I love it I love it.

  10. #14164

    The amazing Kat- good girl pix

    If I weren't afraid of commitment (or being committed to craziness again) I'd scoop this one up and head for California.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P4200192.jpg‎   P4200198.jpg‎   P4200199.jpg‎   P4200203.jpg‎   P4200205.jpg‎  

    P4210208.jpg‎   P4210209.jpg‎   P4210212.jpg‎   P4210215.jpg‎   P4210217.jpg‎  


  11. #14163

    Jackii. Good girl pix

    Jackii always has a smile and that butts starting to look more like Tina's (who I miss).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P4220249.JPG‎   P4220250.JPG‎   P4220251.jpg‎  

  12. #14162

    Sheena

    The other night I had gone out just to cruise around. While out I got curious and hit the loops.

    Very happy I did as I found that missing gem I had come across some time back.

    As I was cruising around I saw this cute brunette walking down the street. Checked the area out before stopping. She hopped right in and we talked. She was all dolled up and fragrant. She must have just stepped out. We did the check and after she was convinced I was cool we got to business. Told me her name was Jodie this time. I recognized Jodie as the Sheena I had picked up once before. Stopped and got her a drink after getting our arrangement straight.

    Standard fare for some mind blowing BBBJ. Sloppy, deep and lots of noise. I was amazed. Didn't complain once and seemed to be enjoying herself. After some time of playing with her goodies I changed up for some FS. Gorgeous body and beautiful smile.

    Needless to say I was happy for the evening.

    Managed to get digits this time. Will def hit her up again. Maybe get some pics.

  13. #14161

    Renee good girl pix

    Renee is always on point.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P4220235.jpg‎   P4220237.jpg‎   P4220238.jpg‎   P4220239.jpg‎   P4220241.jpg‎  

    P4220243.jpg‎   P4220244.jpg‎   P4220246.jpg‎   P4220247.jpg‎   P4220248.jpg‎  


  14. #14160

    Another Sarah. Good girl pix

    Met up w / an old friend (another Sarah w no bf problem). She put on a little weight downstairs. Carries it well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0419130327.jpg‎   0419130327a_0001.jpg‎   0419130355_0001.jpg‎   DSC00013.jpg‎   DSC00014.jpg‎  

    DSC00018.jpg‎   DSC00019.jpg‎   DSC00020.jpg‎   DSC00021.jpg‎   DSC00022.jpg‎  


  15. #14159

    Pretty Jenna on Conkling

    Friday adternoon took a swing thru pp / see and scooped Jenna. Very pretty. 9/10, 5-6, about 125 lbs. Great body. 9/10. Never saw her out before. Her choice is Zanex so no needle marks. Went to her place and she got naked for 4. However, I'd go for a room next time. By the time I tipped her roomie some cash and goodies, notel would have been. Cheaper.

    No anal but the prettiest pussyfooting I've ever seen. Smooth, fresh, clean and young. Very tasty. No pics but digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape