Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Okay man, I don't know where to start on this one. First I guess? The pictures, did you really think they were real? Second, did you Google her number before you called her to see if any red flags came up? Reviews? Next, guys, seriously, when you meet a BP girl at a hotel check your surroundings including anything in and outside of the room that makes you leary. If something isn't right? Bail. Better safe than dead. And for gods sake lock the room door once inside. Why would you leave an opportunity for someone to come in. Some of you guys need to read in the BP homework and research forum on the Detroit homepage. Its down at the bottom. This hobby is not a joke, you CAN get robbed or worse Killed. Don't be a fool. Do your homework. Now as far as her working at BTs goes? I would be paying her a visit. But that's just me. You should probably go back to the drawing board and educate yourself on the dangers of this hobby before you do anything. Stay safe.
    Guys you have to think as these girls are not nuns.

  2. #3742
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    A link would help. Was she posting on BP? Escort or massage?

    Is this her?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-50-30/7891466

    If this is her, she has been reviewed on here several times. High volume, low frills, but gets the job done. Cheap too. And if this is her and she isn't answering your calls? Chances are something about you she didn't like. More details about what you guys talked about or other things that happened might help. My suggestion, figure out why she won't return your call. Meaning think real hard, something you said? Or did? Did you take a long time? Did you shower? Who knows? Anyways figure it out and then call the next girl that you see on BP and like, and remember don't repeat your mistake. Make scense? With these girls it can be a million things that makes them decide not to answer. Your dick is too big, you take too long, your dick is curved, you stink, you have too much hair down there, get my point? Hope this helps and good luck.
    Thanks for the info DI but she apparently doesn't advertise anymore so I can't find the link. But used to be a regular that was located in Port Huron then Warren. Your right it could be a number of things with these chicks. Thats why they do what they do.

  3. #3741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3479

    Fake Pics!

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Okay man, I don't know where to start on this one. First I guess? The pictures, did you really think they were real? Second, did you Google her number before you called her to see if any red flags came up? Reviews? Next, guys, seriously, when you meet a BP girl at a hotel check your surroundings including anything in and outside of the room that makes you leary. If something isn't right? Bail. Better safe than dead. And for gods sake lock the room door once inside. Why would you leave an opportunity for someone to come in. Some of you guys need to read in the BP homework and research forum on the Detroit homepage. Its down at the bottom. This hobby is not a joke, you CAN get robbed or worse Killed. Don't be a fool. Do your homework. Now as far as her working at BTs goes? I would be paying her a visit. But that's just me. You should probably go back to the drawing board and educate yourself on the dangers of this hobby before you do anything. Stay safe.
    Those pics are Fake! I've seen them on the B. P. Chicago!

  4. #3740
    Quote Originally Posted by Namer111  [View Original Post]
    Oh my, bad run! Thanks for the heads up!
    Wow, Thanks! Rachel is in my area and I was thinking of a visit. She has great reviews on another site but something always made me think there could be issues. Now I know to avoid.

  5. #3739
    Quote Originally Posted by Akinyele  [View Original Post]
    Rachael.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dy-28/11205925

    586. 625-278%

    Attractive-yes, nice body-yes, very ditzy but her snatch smellIed nasty barely finished

    Thong was white but the string was black brown was very nasty Will never repeat $.20 for half.

    Lisa.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ces-21/8694803

    586823214%

    Upsell, clock watcher, heroin drug addict-track marks on arm, avoid $.00 for half
    Oh my, bad run! Thanks for the heads up!

  6. #3738

    Saw these

    Rachael

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dy-28/11205925

    586. 625-278%

    Attractive-yes, nice body-yes, very ditzy but her snatch smelled nasty barely finished

    Thong was white but the string was black brown was very nasty Will never repeat $.20 for half.

    Lisa.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ces-21/8694803

    586823214%

    Upsell, clock watcher, heroin drug addict-track marks on arm, avoid $.00 for half

  7. #3737

    Tori from Warren

    Any info on this chick? Seen her about a month ago and had a decent massage with BBBJ but no CIM. Seemed freindly and got totally nude for the massage but was a little rushed. Allowed a little roaming but met strong resistance when I tried FIV. Was not cheap but willing to repeat for xtra's but voice mail is always full and she does not return the text. Did I just make her mad? Has anyone out there have a similar problem with her. Heard rumours she has a big boyfreind and doesn't do anything xtra.

  8. #3736

    Amanda

    This should probably go under rip off reports. But I met Amanda at a hotel near the airport for a one hour season. Told me the 175 was the visit fee and tried to up sell me. Got half a strip show and a sad hand job before she got a call and 10 minutes a guy bursts in, grabs the money off the table and tells McGee to leave while he is taking a room that looked tossed to start. Avoid at all cost. Not add pictured either.

    Claimed to work at BT's as Destiny.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...et-22/11314037

  9. #3735
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    JohnWise might correct me on this one but if I am not mistaken, Lexi is from the Toledo area, or at least a girl with the same name and pictures is from Toledo. If my memory serves me correctly, she used to be a good provider. Did she seem as though she could have been more attractive in her recent past? Just curious. I too have seen her add lately and was wondering if this was the girl I remember reading reviews on. Maybe not. Or perhaps this is just another sad case of what happens to some of the girls in this lifestyle. If so, what a shame. As far as your intuition about her being " on something " I would have to say your probably dead on. Minus the scars, was the body nice?
    I don't know anything about her past. I didn't get a great look at her body but it had the potential to be nice. I really can't say much more.

  10. #3734
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...ut-23/10249314

    Holy crap it would be awesome if this one was real!
    Oh, Hell yes it would.

  11. #3733

    Oh no Batman

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    http://michigan.backpage.com/FemaleE...ut-23/10249314

    Holy crap it would be awesome if this one was real!
    Nice pics to look at though. See more of them here:

    http://www.coedcherry.com/models/tee...alleries/27882

  12. #3732

    Had the car in reverse

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Another great post. Damn I wish all new members understood the way things work. PF thanks for the report and keep up the good work. The only downside to this report is that you wasted some cash. However it is clear to me that you have RTFF and know what kind of info is important to share with us. Good job on paying attention to details. My only suggestion would be to bail as soon as you see the handlers in the future. The combination of the seedy motel and the handler can spell danger. Now in my case I don't scare easily, and can defend myself just fine if not better than most. However you must always remember to expect the unexpected, and realize that you never know what could happen. Just food for thought, although judging from your first couple reports I don't know that I'm telling you anything you don't already know. In your defense I would say that her pics would tempt me to do the same as you, however I would have been on HIGH alert.
    Thanks for the tips. I think we're in-line on the tell-tale signs. I had the car in reverse when she called me with the room number. But you know, thinking isn't a man's strong point in that situation.

  13. #3731
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #3730

    A tale of Two Lexis

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    JohnWise might correct me on this one but if I am not mistaken, Lexi is from the Toledo area, or at least a girl with the same name and pictures is from Toledo. If my memory serves me correctly, she used to be a good provider. Did she seem as though she could have been more attractive in her recent past? Just curious. I too have seen her add lately and was wondering if this was the girl I remember reading reviews on. Maybe not. Or perhaps this is just another sad case of what happens to some of the girls in this lifestyle. If so, what a shame. As far as your intuition about her being " on something " I would have to say your probably dead on. Minus the scars, was the body nice?
    MDL, there are 2 Lexis from Toledo.

    One that works mostly out Southfield who has great reviews. I've have had a great experience with her. She is a little older and more voluptuous. She's a great performer and loves to please. GFE all the way. Here's a link:

    http://cityxguide.com/lexi-is-sexi-80120200-25/

    The other one reviewed here until recently worked out of Toledo in a dingy apartment with paraphernalia everywhere. I've had the unfortunate experience with her because I was impressed with her pics. I couldn't wait to finish the appointment and she wanted to rush me out as well. Those are her pics but they were from a long time ago. The girl you're going to see now has seen the ravages of drug use. I would avoid this one.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nt-24/11861553

    Hope this prevents the confusion.

    DD

  15. #3729

    Death by 8-ball

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    It was recently posted here.
    Worth a second post. Here it is again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6KNGzWV-ho

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape