Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 459 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 6880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1555

    Bella has a site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spazen  [View Original Post]
    Engbest:

    There was a time when FC and Bella both had websites hosted by G- D. After the bust at #42B (too close for comfort, I guess) both websites came down. The.'s are self-imposed. Only FC looked for an alternate host.
    Bella has a site for a few months with actual pictures and a funny video. I haven't seen a new FunCity site is there one?

  2. #1554

    Sue from DaDaDa

    For the next couple of weeks, Sue will be working out of the 1022 spa. It is the orange door. She and Jung are there. She is then going to take 2 weeks to get her new place setup and ready to go. You can call or text for an appointment. I spent a few hours with her last week as noted on a couple of other boards. She still is the best service provider on the East Coast.

    'bare

  3. #1553

    Walnut

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of the place on Walnut? Worth a shot of coming on for weekend?
    I asked the same question awhile ago. Probly page 4/5.

    I was told its nothing special.

    When I joined not long ago, I read all AMP posts and actually learned a lot.

    Goodluck

  4. #1552

    Amp

    Anyone know of the place on Walnut? Worth a shot of coming on for weekend?

  5. #1551
    Quote Originally Posted by engbest  [View Original Post]
    "Fake pictures"? What pictures? Never seen pictures from FC.
    Talking about those couple pictures on backpage, we discussed this not too long ago. Either way FC is not the place to go.

  6. #1550
    I can see them using real but outdated pics.

    I allways tip acorddingly to try to receive xtras. LOL.

    It would be great if there were like 3 bellas with little more variety.

  7. #1549
    Engbest:

    There was a time when FC and Bella both had websites hosted by G- D----. After the bust at #42B (too close for comfort, I guess) both websites came down. The -'s are self-imposed. Only FC looked for an alternate host.

  8. #1548
    Actually Angelina gave me a BBBJ and light kissing on her first day of working, but when I returned total 180, nothing at all and when I asked why she just grinned and ignored me. I guess thats how she did it at her previous AMP and didn't know better. Lilly if your reading this, you need to recruit girls like the original Callowhill. Oh how I miss those days

  9. #1547
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    So Bellas mama isn't the co owner of FC, no wonder theres fake pictures and 45 year old looking women working there now. Good to know
    "Fake pictures"? What pictures? Never seen pictures from FC.

  10. #1546
    I remember BBBJs were always offered at the original CH.

    Good memories

  11. #1545

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    From what I know DATY is offered with a number of providers, the bare back BJs are a little bit more difficult to come across but it's around. It's definitely around just got to find it. I've had girls do it to me for free for a little bit before slipping the hat on and I've had one girl tell me to throw in an extra tip and it shall be done. I was reluctant at first but at the time AMPs were 150 and I was planning on a 20 tip anyway so I agreed plus she was a spinner stunner. Felt kind of ripped off but she did it for a few minutes and then I asked how much for the CIM and she takes it out of her mouth looks up and says for another tip it shall be done. I guess you guys know how this story ended.

    Try to negotiate if thats what your looking for.

    Somebody let me know about Maggie when one of you mongers get to her.

    Sam
    Wow Sam you got pretty lucky on that find.

    I like giving DATY and a cim would be really sweet.

    Mag looks really yummy and I'm really surprised there's no a report on here yet.

    I'm working nowhere near cc this week so I'm unable to make it there.

  12. #1544

    Daty

    From what I know DATY is offered with a number of providers, the bare back BJs are a little bit more difficult to come across but it's around. It's definitely around just got to find it. I've had girls do it to me for free for a little bit before slipping the hat on and I've had one girl tell me to throw in an extra tip and it shall be done. I was reluctant at first but at the time AMPs were 150 and I was planning on a 20 tip anyway so I agreed plus she was a spinner stunner. Felt kind of ripped off but she did it for a few minutes and then I asked how much for the CIM and she takes it out of her mouth looks up and says for another tip it shall be done. I guess you guys know how this story ended.

    Try to negotiate if thats what your looking for.

    Somebody let me know about Maggie when one of you mongers get to her.

    Sam

  13. #1543
    Quote Originally Posted by engbest  [View Original Post]
    I meant to ask before. Anyone who been to FC, is the mama there a provider? Just wondering because she was not bad looking. And she told me she just took over or bought the biz.
    So Bellas mama isn't the co owner of FC, no wonder theres fake pictures and 45 year old looking women working there now. Good to know

  14. #1542

    Mama checked you out?

    Quote Originally Posted by BertIsTheName  [View Original Post]
    Your situation blows bro. I feel for ya.

    I don't even have advice for you.

    Ill tell ya what though when I went to hang out at bella mama rubbed my whole waist area and grabbed my ass.

    Seemed weird but she my have been checking me out for something.

    She even asked questions but I answered quickly and looked her in her eyes whole time.

    They can pick up on lies and aren't stupid. Just be calm and don't act weird.

    Good luck
    Mama either liked you or she was checking to see if you're packing. Lots of us do, but probably not a good idea to bring it here. Definitely, don't leave it in the car. Just my two cents.

  15. #1541

    Daty

    DATY depends on the girl, I've been to AMPs where one girl is ok with it and another is not. I tried on Angelina and was told no and when I tried on Ari she was very receptive. Just try thats what I do. I go right for it after the TS, DATY is one thing that I look for and need in order for a return visit unless she is ultimate at FS. Some girls you can kind of tell if she would be OK with it through her attitude and sexual prowess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape