Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #3229
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHunter44  [View Original Post]
    This says more about character than some generic average-ness. I have met many average white girls that are quite upstanding in character. It better said to not date girls of questionable character regardless of race. My 2 cents.
    Was a joke. Because I date black and asian 90% of the time. Part of the reason is the most drama I have had is from white girls.

  2. #3228
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    The moral of the story. Don't date average white girls.
    This says more about character than some generic average-ness. I have met many average white girls that are quite upstanding in character. It better said to not date girls of questionable character regardless of race. My 2 cents.

  3. #3227
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Hymen  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if you guys saw this, almost too weird to be true. SB gets Mexican boyfriend, and end up duck taping and robbing the SD in the apartment he provided her.

    http://www.indystar.com/article/2013...02?odyssey=mod

    |mostcom
    The moral of the story. Don't date average white girls.

  4. #3226

    Common Sense for scammers

    A little common sense to ferret out the scammers is a must! I met a girl the other day from AM who said she was an USC student.

    What raised my alarm bells was when I asked her if she drove and she said "you can come over her" I asked where is here,

    She said 55th and Western!

    Now that area doesn't make me feel warm and tingly. She was ready to give up the goods though, come and get it. She said she need 2 books. 1 was $80, the other was $120.

    As she seemed to have more professional ways, than I wanted I passed. She then texts me to say she needed $65 by 7:30pm (it was 7:15pm) to pay her rent or she would be evicted as she had been robbed.

    She must have been scamming others on AM as they erased her email to me and restored the credits back to my account.

    On the bright side the next day a girl I 1st talked to on SD4ME 3 months ago, called after I saw her on POF (plenty of fish,) and wanted to come over for a drink. As she works I let her come by for a drink, after half the drink she wanted a repeat of the hug she gave me coming in, and while that was going on she started grabbing my dick and gave some free head.

    No money was discussed.

    On the down side, she texts me 2 days later saying she needed gas money, as I'm not intending to see her again (she didn't match her photo recent enough) I have not offered her the gas money.

  5. #3225

    Nando 1 alert!

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Hymen  [View Original Post]
    Don't know if you guys saw this, almost too weird to be true. SB gets Mexican boyfriend, and end up duck taping and robbing the SD in the apartment he provided her.

    http://www.indystar.com/article/2013...02?odyssey=mod

    |mostcom
    And still, the poor bastard thinks she didn't have anything to do with it!

    It is a wonder, is it not?

    Scott

  6. #3224

    Sugarbaby gone bad.

    Don't know if you guys saw this, almost too weird to be true. SB gets Mexican boyfriend, and end up duck taping and robbing the SD in the apartment he provided her.

    http://www.indystar.com/article/2013...02?odyssey=mod|mostcom

  7. #3223
    Quote Originally Posted by HighCotton  [View Original Post]
    I've read a lot of posts on here about guys getting emotionally involved and thought I would share my experience.

    So. I met this girl on SA about a year ago on a biz trip, we kept seeing each other, initially it was $$$$ per overnight (she's mid-twenties, rocking bod, Ivy league grad etc) , but after two dates she told me she liked me and I didn't have to pay for it anymore. She moved to NY, we've kept seeing each other fairly often, traveling together (she wants an exclusive bf relationship. And I'm good with free BBFS) , all good.

    Except I know she is still banging some of you guys (I may have seen some texts of hers.) Which is fine. It is what it is. Just a word to the wise, don't let yourself get caught up emotionally with these women or you will get burned. Just remember what you are dealing with. My $.02.

    The weird part is sitting across the table from a hot, smart girl, and knowing that she is flat out lying to you. Adds an interesting emotional twist to the bedroom sessions.
    With the type of girl you are describing I can see with all her options why she does what she does. Ivy league Grad. I try to put my focus on lower income exotic girls that don't have the needs that a more financially upscale girl would. I used to date those girls but came to the conclusion they weren't any better looking or better in bed. They may be more educated but I am not looking for esoteric conversations about Chaos Theory or philosophical discourse on Deconstruction. I definitely have to do some fixing up (hair, nails, clothes) when I meet a new girl, but I am cool with that. I like diamonds in the rough. Also their maintenance level after that is a lot less as well. Overall it seems to cost a lot less to get a much greater level of appreciation.

    As far as e-volvement. All my regulars want to marry me. Thats the way I like it.

  8. #3222
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokarz_XO  [View Original Post]
    Way too easy when you have millions of dollars at your disposal. Most of us work with a monthly budget of $1-$3k.
    My budget is the same. But it's nice to dream.

  9. #3221
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    I am the poster boy for E Involvement and I'm trying to get past that. After the breakup with my ATF I discovered that she was working 3 full time SDs each of us thinking that we were the one and only. It was disquieting to think that we were all swapping spit and sperm and who knows what other STDs in the mix. I am envious of those of you (Commander) who don't seem to care that your SB is banging others. It is an easier way to be.

    The thing is, They can't help themselves. If you put milk in front of a kitten they will drink. These needy Babies, whether desperate or not, can easily gather serious coin from multiple Daddies who are throwing money at them. Many of us (SDs) act pretty desperate to bag a babe and offer crazy $ amounts to do a simple task like sleep with us, which comes naturally to them. Morality is but a fleeting thought in their consciousness.

    A hooker friend charges $1600 / day to travel with a John to Vegas for example plus expenses. A SB will go for the trip only and a few hundred $ spending cash. How can they resisit temptation like this? It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

    Have Money Will travel
    Great analogy, kittens and milk. I think, like most of us, they can completely compartmentalize sex. Not a bad thing. I actually busted her about one guy, she swears she will never see him again. But I know at 3k per night she will see him again. And I saw his email address. Hmmm. That could be fun. But I won't go there.

  10. #3220
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/...-mudd/recent/2

    I remember reading about this guy in the local paper and thinking. This is the way to do it. This was about 20 years ago and the seed was planted.

    He had 7 SB's that he had ensconced each in their own home and saw each one once a week.

    He is my role model.
    Way too easy when you have millions of dollars at your disposal. Most of us work with a monthly budget of $1-$3k.

  11. #3219

    Emotional involvement

    Quote Originally Posted by HighCotton  [View Original Post]
    I've read a lot of posts on here about guys getting emotionally involved and thought I would share my experience.

    The weird part is sitting across the table from a hot, smart girl, and knowing that she is flat out lying to you. Adds an interesting emotional twist to the bedroom sessions.
    I am the poster boy for E Involvement and I'm trying to get past that. After the breakup with my ATF I discovered that she was working 3 full time SDs each of us thinking that we were the one and only. It was disquieting to think that we were all swapping spit and sperm and who knows what other STDs in the mix. I am envious of those of you (Commander) who don't seem to care that your SB is banging others. It is an easier way to be.

    The thing is , They can't help themselves. If you put milk in front of a kitten they will drink . These needy Babies ,whether desperate or not , can easily gather serious coin from multiple Daddies who are throwing money at them . Many of us ( SDs ) act pretty desperate to bag a babe and offer crazy $ amounts to do a simple task like sleep with us ,which comes naturally to them . Morality is but a fleeting thought in their consciousness .

    A hooker friend charges $1600/day to travel with a John to Vegas for example plus expenses . A SB will go for the trip only and a few hundred $ spending cash . How can they resisit temptation like this ? It's like shooting fish in a barrel .

    Have Money Will travel
    Last edited by Hernando; 04-25-13 at 14:15. Reason: adding another thought

  12. #3218

    Having fun.

    I've read a lot of posts on here about guys getting emotionally involved and thought I would share my experience.

    So. I met this girl on SA about a year ago on a biz trip, we kept seeing each other, initially it was $$$$ per overnight (she's mid-twenties, rocking bod, Ivy league grad etc) , but after two dates she told me she liked me and I didn't have to pay for it anymore. She moved to NY, we've kept seeing each other fairly often, traveling together (she wants an exclusive bf relationship. And I'm good with free BBFS), all good.

    Except I know she is still banging some of you guys (I may have seen some texts of hers.) Which is fine. It is what it is. Just a word to the wise, don't let yourself get caught up emotionally with these women or you will get burned. Just remember what you are dealing with. My $.02.

    The weird part is sitting across the table from a hot, smart girl, and knowing that she is flat out lying to you. Adds an interesting emotional twist to the bedroom sessions.

  13. #3217
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMoore  [View Original Post]
    He is a man to admire for 1) living the American dream (inheritance) and 2) slaying the pussy.

    It is all about the Money.

    " If you got the money you get the honey." If I had $10 s of millions I would have girls all over the place. Like Bigg Tigg, Hollywood, Scotty. Geez! If you guys had those kind of bucks (and maybe you do) your dicks would scar from overuse.
    The funny (or not so funny) thing is. When I had the big money I had 3 or 4 gold diggers KILLING me. Now that I am a normal middle income earner I have 3 exclusive women that ADORE me and give me the best sex ever (and 3 more part timers that treat me right). If I ever go back up to even half of what I used to make prior to this administrations business strangling regulations (which are never going to be rolled back) I would possibly up the monthly allowances, but nowhere near what they were and just have more affordable (maybe up to 7) babies.

    And I cut my X wifes alimony by 70 percent.

  14. #3216

    Mudd slinging

    He is a man to admire for 1) living the American dream (inheritance) and 2) slaying the pussy.

    It is all about the Money.

    " If you got the money you get the honey." If I had $10 s of millions I would have girls all over the place.like Bigg Tigg, Hollywood, Scotty. Geez! If you guys had those kind of bucks (and maybe you do) your dicks would scar from overuse.

  15. #3215

    Mudd

    http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/...-mudd/recent/2

    I remember reading about this guy in the local paper and thinking. This is the way to do it. This was about 20 years ago and the seed was planted.

    He had 7 SB's that he had ensconced each in their own home and saw each one once a week. He is my role model.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape