Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 6880
-
04-23-13 14:52 #1555Senior Member

Posts: 308Bella has a site.
Bella has a site for a few months with actual pictures and a funny video. I haven't seen a new FunCity site is there one?
Originally Posted by Spazen
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-13 09:27 #1554Senior Member

Posts: 121Sue from DaDaDa
For the next couple of weeks, Sue will be working out of the 1022 spa. It is the orange door. She and Jung are there. She is then going to take 2 weeks to get her new place setup and ready to go. You can call or text for an appointment. I spent a few hours with her last week as noted on a couple of other boards. She still is the best service provider on the East Coast.
'bare
-
04-23-13 05:51 #1553Senior Member

Posts: 67Walnut
I asked the same question awhile ago. Probly page 4/5.
Originally Posted by Charlt
[View Original Post]
I was told its nothing special.
When I joined not long ago, I read all AMP posts and actually learned a lot.
Goodluck
-
04-22-13 21:44 #1552Regular Member

Posts: 1Amp
Anyone know of the place on Walnut? Worth a shot of coming on for weekend?
-
04-22-13 12:44 #1551Senior Member

Posts: 465Talking about those couple pictures on backpage, we discussed this not too long ago. Either way FC is not the place to go.
Originally Posted by engbest
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-13 06:41 #1550Senior Member

Posts: 67I can see them using real but outdated pics.
I allways tip acorddingly to try to receive xtras. LOL.
It would be great if there were like 3 bellas with little more variety.
-
04-22-13 00:20 #1549Senior Member

Posts: 299Engbest:
There was a time when FC and Bella both had websites hosted by G- D----. After the bust at #42B (too close for comfort, I guess) both websites came down. The -'s are self-imposed. Only FC looked for an alternate host.
-
04-21-13 14:51 #1548Regular Member

Posts: 36Actually Angelina gave me a BBBJ and light kissing on her first day of working, but when I returned total 180, nothing at all and when I asked why she just grinned and ignored me. I guess thats how she did it at her previous AMP and didn't know better. Lilly if your reading this, you need to recruit girls like the original Callowhill. Oh how I miss those days
-
04-21-13 13:56 #1547Banned Member

Posts: 187"Fake pictures"? What pictures? Never seen pictures from FC.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-13 10:44 #1546Regular Member

Posts: 36I remember BBBJs were always offered at the original CH.
Good memories
-
04-21-13 08:20 #1545Senior Member

Posts: 67Wow
Wow Sam you got pretty lucky on that find.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
I like giving DATY and a cim would be really sweet.
Mag looks really yummy and I'm really surprised there's no a report on here yet.
I'm working nowhere near cc this week so I'm unable to make it there.
-
04-20-13 20:53 #1544Senior Member

Posts: 465Daty
From what I know DATY is offered with a number of providers, the bare back BJs are a little bit more difficult to come across but it's around. It's definitely around just got to find it. I've had girls do it to me for free for a little bit before slipping the hat on and I've had one girl tell me to throw in an extra tip and it shall be done. I was reluctant at first but at the time AMPs were 150 and I was planning on a 20 tip anyway so I agreed plus she was a spinner stunner. Felt kind of ripped off but she did it for a few minutes and then I asked how much for the CIM and she takes it out of her mouth looks up and says for another tip it shall be done. I guess you guys know how this story ended.
Try to negotiate if thats what your looking for.
Somebody let me know about Maggie when one of you mongers get to her.
Sam
-
04-20-13 20:39 #1543Senior Member

Posts: 465So Bellas mama isn't the co owner of FC, no wonder theres fake pictures and 45 year old looking women working there now. Good to know
Originally Posted by engbest
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 16:05 #1542Senior Member

Posts: 71Mama checked you out?
Mama either liked you or she was checking to see if you're packing. Lots of us do, but probably not a good idea to bring it here. Definitely, don't leave it in the car. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by BertIsTheName
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 01:20 #1541Regular Member

Posts: 36Daty
DATY depends on the girl, I've been to AMPs where one girl is ok with it and another is not. I tried on Angelina and was told no and when I tried on Ari she was very receptive. Just try thats what I do. I go right for it after the TS, DATY is one thing that I look for and need in order for a return visit unless she is ultimate at FS. Some girls you can kind of tell if she would be OK with it through her attitude and sexual prowess.











Reply With Quote




