Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 459 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 6884
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1559
    Bert, I agree with you 100, Philly needs atleast 3 Bellas for some competition and variety. It would be great if they had even 2.

    If you've been to NYC, they have like 4 or more Bellas and a bunch of just regular nothing to write about AMPs. Super beautiful girls at some of the AMPs in NYC. Think about why "some" girls come to work in Philly for 160 instead of NYC when they get 200 a session there. Hmmmm.

  2. #1558

    Still Going Strong At 57

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvumBare  [View Original Post]
    For the next couple of weeks, Sue will be working out of the 1022 spa. It is the orange door. She and Jung are there. She is then going to take 2 weeks to get her new place setup and ready to go. You can call or text for an appointment. I spent a few hours with her last week as noted on a couple of other boards. She still is the best service provider on the East Coast.

    'bare
    Will she be accepting her Ohio fans at her new place? Happy Mongering.

  3. #1557
    Quote Originally Posted by engbest  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I guess that kills my chance for service in Philly. I was going to try again end of this month when I am there.

    Thanks for info
    Yeah, well. Not that anyone would want to do it this way. One could lead with a company picture I'd as prof of who you are not?

    Might as well put on your best face and give it a shot. It will only cost you some time to find out and you may be surprised. Just go with no expectations, be cool and see what happens.

  4. #1556

    Bella has a site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spazen  [View Original Post]
    Engbest:

    There was a time when FC and Bella both had websites hosted by G- D. After the bust at #42B (too close for comfort, I guess) both websites came down. The.'s are self-imposed. Only FC looked for an alternate host.
    Bella has a site for a few months with actual pictures and a funny video. I haven't seen a new FunCity site is there one?

  5. #1555

    Sue from DaDaDa

    For the next couple of weeks, Sue will be working out of the 1022 spa. It is the orange door. She and Jung are there. She is then going to take 2 weeks to get her new place setup and ready to go. You can call or text for an appointment. I spent a few hours with her last week as noted on a couple of other boards. She still is the best service provider on the East Coast.

    'bare

  6. #1554

    Walnut

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlt  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of the place on Walnut? Worth a shot of coming on for weekend?
    I asked the same question awhile ago. Probly page 4/5.

    I was told its nothing special.

    When I joined not long ago, I read all AMP posts and actually learned a lot.

    Goodluck

  7. #1553

    Amp

    Anyone know of the place on Walnut? Worth a shot of coming on for weekend?

  8. #1552
    Quote Originally Posted by engbest  [View Original Post]
    "Fake pictures"? What pictures? Never seen pictures from FC.
    Talking about those couple pictures on backpage, we discussed this not too long ago. Either way FC is not the place to go.

  9. #1551
    I can see them using real but outdated pics.

    I allways tip acorddingly to try to receive xtras. LOL.

    It would be great if there were like 3 bellas with little more variety.

  10. #1550
    Engbest:

    There was a time when FC and Bella both had websites hosted by G- D----. After the bust at #42B (too close for comfort, I guess) both websites came down. The -'s are self-imposed. Only FC looked for an alternate host.

  11. #1549
    Actually Angelina gave me a BBBJ and light kissing on her first day of working, but when I returned total 180, nothing at all and when I asked why she just grinned and ignored me. I guess thats how she did it at her previous AMP and didn't know better. Lilly if your reading this, you need to recruit girls like the original Callowhill. Oh how I miss those days

  12. #1548
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    So Bellas mama isn't the co owner of FC, no wonder theres fake pictures and 45 year old looking women working there now. Good to know
    "Fake pictures"? What pictures? Never seen pictures from FC.

  13. #1547
    I remember BBBJs were always offered at the original CH.

    Good memories

  14. #1546

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    From what I know DATY is offered with a number of providers, the bare back BJs are a little bit more difficult to come across but it's around. It's definitely around just got to find it. I've had girls do it to me for free for a little bit before slipping the hat on and I've had one girl tell me to throw in an extra tip and it shall be done. I was reluctant at first but at the time AMPs were 150 and I was planning on a 20 tip anyway so I agreed plus she was a spinner stunner. Felt kind of ripped off but she did it for a few minutes and then I asked how much for the CIM and she takes it out of her mouth looks up and says for another tip it shall be done. I guess you guys know how this story ended.

    Try to negotiate if thats what your looking for.

    Somebody let me know about Maggie when one of you mongers get to her.

    Sam
    Wow Sam you got pretty lucky on that find.

    I like giving DATY and a cim would be really sweet.

    Mag looks really yummy and I'm really surprised there's no a report on here yet.

    I'm working nowhere near cc this week so I'm unable to make it there.

  15. #1545

    Daty

    From what I know DATY is offered with a number of providers, the bare back BJs are a little bit more difficult to come across but it's around. It's definitely around just got to find it. I've had girls do it to me for free for a little bit before slipping the hat on and I've had one girl tell me to throw in an extra tip and it shall be done. I was reluctant at first but at the time AMPs were 150 and I was planning on a 20 tip anyway so I agreed plus she was a spinner stunner. Felt kind of ripped off but she did it for a few minutes and then I asked how much for the CIM and she takes it out of her mouth looks up and says for another tip it shall be done. I guess you guys know how this story ended.

    Try to negotiate if thats what your looking for.

    Somebody let me know about Maggie when one of you mongers get to her.

    Sam

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape