Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,326 to 47,340 of 61408
-
04-21-13 08:11 #14083Regular Member

Posts: 11And the chick name was Ranae
I did this from my cell phone so you know how it spells words for you and you're like shit. So what is the standard for swapping numbers should the other person have post, I mean how do you seniors or regulars do this with other people, should the person asking for a number from you even have a post.
Originally Posted by LittleBlack1
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-13 04:57 #14082Senior Member

Posts: 859Tort is back. Ellie, Melissa and Selena.
Last few days have been decent in Baltimore just have to invest the time and effort. This was my old stomping ground around 6 years ago, and is still a great place to visit. First, I called Ellie who was born / raised in Alaska. 30s and thank you NT for sharing her number. She is a sweet girl. Her BBBJ technique and skills were ok (8/10) yet not as good as bottom less throat Shannon, FS performance was 8/10 and personality was 9/10 since she was upbeat, fun and in a good mood. In the summer, Ellie told me she likes to wear her black heels and mini skirts and told her she must cause car accidents.
Today, had the chance to do some SW cruising and found Melissa on Patapsco Parkway who is 34, 130lbs. 5'8", brunette, small rack and used to be a lead stripper in Pennsylvania. Kudos to her! She used to strip in the Baltimore area too. After having 4 kids she still looks great, and has a really pretty face and decent body. Her BBBJ skills were very good (9/10) , her personality was down to earth and very sweet (9. 5/10) and her appearance was a 9/10. Going to try FS with her in the next few days. She gave me her number and will check with her before I give it out. If there is no issue, will return the favor to those who have helped me recently.
Finally, took a drive around S Conkling Street and saw a very cute brunette get picked up. Waited for the drop off and did the quick scoop. Here name is Selena, Spanish and Latin features. 38, 5'4, 120lbs, brunette and told me she has not be in the area for quite some time. Her BBBJ skills were lacking (6/10) , personality was okay (7/10) and her tight body gets a score of 9/10 in those tight jeans. After parking the first time, we finally left the area and asked for a boyfriend not mechanical or roto rooter BJ. She laughed and when she went to work her BBBJ skills were much better. S Conkiling Street had quite a few uncle Leo cars driving around and noticed a SW get into an 18 wheeler cab and could not believe it.
Took a drive down Harford Avenue yet did not see much. Seems like that area is better during the day.
Peace,
Tort
-
04-20-13 23:20 #14081Banned Member

Posts: 1312Wow
Wow last I heard she was down the Eastern Shore guess she made her way back to Bmore oringinal SW Idol pm me some info please
Originally Posted by Hairy Dude
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 21:30 #14080Senior Member

Posts: 2344Shannon
She lived in the basement of a row house the next street up from Carey, across from that auto place along side the front BBH.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 20:13 #14079Senior Member

Posts: 98BB FS with girls
All I can say is you guys have some big balls to be going bareback.
-
04-20-13 18:45 #14078Senior Member

Posts: 46Chrystal is fun
I saw Chrystal last night. She's pretty cool. I liked the encounter.
I picked her up somewhere in the PP area. (Being vague for the LE here.) We went to her place. I had some doubt as I walked in, but it turned out ok. We went to her room.
She lowered her shirt showing her tits. She then showed me a trick that I've never seen before. She can spray milk from her tits. That was a fun demo.
I gave her .40 for half and half. She did a great job paying attention to the boys. Then she got on top without hesitation. She talked dirty and it was fun. I busted too soon. So, I asked her if I could pop again. She gave me a BBBJ without asking for money. It was nice. I tipped her .10.
I recommend Chrystal. Her attitude is really pleasant. I will definitely repeat if we cross paths again.
-
04-20-13 16:35 #14077Regular Member

Posts: 11Saw Jewelz on Ramsey if anyone wants # hit me
Saw Jewelz Thursday she a little slim BBBJ some mish and got the dog out of her was second time seeing her also a chica named Rainwater off Wilkins before the bridge she was good her teeth tore up said she is a pill popper got a number for her too she bust twice got info on her too I want to see this Storm.
-
04-20-13 12:44 #14076Senior Member

Posts: 2419That's the right Shannon. She can clean a pipe.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 12:43 #14075Senior Member

Posts: 2419She was my Sunday night BJ girl. I haven't seen her in a couple years, miss her skills. BTW. Still can't find my friend Sarah. Any luck fellas?
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 12:24 #14074Senior Member

Posts: 174Storming again
After a few dissapointing BP experiences I fortunately caught up with Storm again. Each time is better than the last. Damn!
-
04-20-13 09:09 #14073Senior Member

Posts: 977Eazy aka Erica
Been in my vault for a while, I would love to reconnect. I was always her favorite, like we haven't herd that before. LOL I do miss her and made trips just to see her. So if anyone is still in contact with her, tell her the guy who came just to see her, misses her, hopes she's doing well and hopes to reconnect one day.
-
04-20-13 08:49 #14072Senior Member

Posts: 144Mary
She is in my opinion the top piece of shit SW that has ever lived! Why and what were you thinking?
Originally Posted by FrederickRider
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 07:55 #14071Senior Member

Posts: 677Not The Angela
She is not The Angela that we knew and loved.
Originally Posted by Eggroll
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 05:35 #14070Senior Member

Posts: 1790Didn't she used to live on McHenry St. and hang out on Carey near Washington Blvd in the early 2000's? She looks very familiar and I remember her having such nice smooth skin. The couple times I saw her we went to John's in the alley I think.
Originally Posted by Eggroll
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 00:19 #14069Senior Member

Posts: 112Mary
No. We're talking about scrawny Mary with the stinky snatch! She sits on her porch on Elmtree.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





