Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12972

    Chinatown

    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor1973  [View Original Post]
    In Boston for a few days. Can anyone lead me to a decent massage establishment right in Chinatown, if one exists? The reviews I read of CT are a little dated. Hoping for some up to date info.

    Thanks!
    40 Harrison has plenty yo chose from. 2f is my favorite. Sophia gives a great massage and she allows roaming otc and utc. She takes her time and HE spectacular.

  2. #12971

    The leos Did a great job

    Hey guys haven't been around in a really long time decided it was time to rekindle my end of hobby. I will report soon as I decide where to launch my return. Anyway wanted to say the leos did a great job I have lived in h2o town most of life and they caught him a few blocks outside perimeter much less than a half mile besides Watertown is only 1mile give or take end to end. But like everybody says where do you stop and I think they lifted the shelter indoors for the purpose of what exactly happened finding the damn terrorist. Regardless in this hobby po po usually are not our friend, but in this situation I am glad they are out to help us and keep us safe. Now that the streets are safe I am on a mission to indulge in this great hobby we are addicted to.

  3. #12970

    Chinatown

    In Boston for a few days. Can anyone lead me to a decent massage establishment right in Chinatown, if one exists? The reviews I read of CT are a little dated. Hoping for some up to date info.

    Thanks!

  4. #12969

    They didn't "miss" him

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz2580  [View Original Post]
    It ended well, but seems like the cops missed him one block away. One would think maybe to check all the sheds and boats etc in backyards.
    LE set up a 20 block perimeter and did a door to door search of every house in that perimeter. Yes, he was found just outside of that area but where do you draw the line? They could have done 40 blocks but it would have meant locking the town down for a couple of days and he may have been found in the 41st block. Heck, they could have imposed martial law on Watertown for a week and he may have been caught in Waltham a day after it was lifted.

    They got him.

  5. #12968
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz2580  [View Original Post]
    It ended well, but seems like the cops missed him one block away. One would think maybe to check all the sheds and boats etc in backyards.
    Just a FYI the suspect was over a 1/2 mile outside of the search zone that they locked down. He wasnt a block away. The police did a very good job to find two people out of all the people that were at the marathon and do it all in 4 days.

  6. #12967
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman08  [View Original Post]
    I know I don't post much. But I have a question. Whats the best tip to leave for a 4 handed massage? I would assume tip both girls, but usually only one girls helps out at the end.

    Would I tip 40 for one and 20 for the other?
    Tip should be the same for both girls. Ask for both to join in for the finish.

  7. #12966

    Jennifer

    Looking for Jennifer was at Highland Ave Somerville but got put out by the fuzz anybody know if they resurfaced?

  8. #12965

    Tip for 4 Hands?

    I know I don't post much. But I have a question. Whats the best tip to leave for a 4 handed massage? I would assume tip both girls, but usually only one girls helps out at the end.

    Would I tip 40 for one and 20 for the other?

  9. #12964

    Exactly my process when I go to METROWEST

    Only difference. I always swing by Myrtle as well. It's been awhile. Not sure who is there these days. Lucy offered a good massage and was just "OK" looking. 235 last time was the "Asian Princess" who thinks she deserves 1. 0 for doing anything. Sounds like Lavendar has already gone downhilll. I thought Mandy was pretty good.

    I was laid off 2 weeks ago so I am out and about less often now. Metrowest is a crap shoot. Glad to hear the 2nd opinion on Pink new girl. I will avoid it as I do not like their facility or attitude. And the entrance is right in a residential area. Not very concealed.

    PM me to exchange any additional MW info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Man  [View Original Post]
    Ok Here goes called Pink told me she had new young pretty girl there to come down. I go there and She's not much to look at so I said no thank you and walked out.

    Called 235n and she says come down we have 2 girls and U can choose. I get there and there's only one girl there the other just went in with a customer 2 minutes ago. (ya right) this girl was not that hot either so I say no thank you and walk out. Next I call Lavender she says come over right now not busy. I get there and she's in the middle of cooking somehting that smelled horrible at least to me. The girl has no make up and says come in I go brush teeth and come back. I say no thanks and walk out.

    Sometimes its better to walk away then to waste money.

    I see 2 more places that have opened up one in Natick and one if Framingham but that will be for another day

  10. #12963

    Bomber #2

    It ended well, but seems like the cops missed him one block away. One would think maybe to check all the sheds and boats etc in backyards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    The police are not always our friends out here but you have to give them credit for doing such a great job.

  11. #12962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    They got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    So much for getting a massage in Watertown today. Let's hope the cops end up with the happy ending today.
    The police are not always our friends out here but you have to give them credit for doing such a great job.

  12. #12961
    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    I was at one of my kids house last night as I was working early am in Watertown. I never had to go beyond basic training but if it was anything like early this am. There are bullet holes everywhere, spent bullets all over the ground and holes everywhere from bombs they threw. We haven't been able to leave the complex yet but let's hope they kill this bastard like they did his brother. SO
    I know we talk a lot of shit about Uncle Leo on this site, but this is something different. Stay safe out there guys, and proceed with extreme prejudice.

    You stay safe too SO.

  13. #12960

    It is a fucken war zone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    So much for getting a massage in Watertown today. Let's hope the cops end up with the happy ending today.
    I was at one of my kids house last night as I was working early am in Watertown. I never had to go beyond basic training but if it was anything like early this am. There are bullet holes everywhere, spent bullets all over the ground and holes everywhere from bombs they threw. We haven't been able to leave the complex yet but let's hope they kill this bastard like they did his brother. SO

  14. #12959
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Spaz. You got it now Bobo?

    BB
    Got it. Thank you for the tip, Spa, and thanks for the humor BB. I could just go back to Lotus where I got extras with no signaling, but I'll probably try Wendy's again just to get it right next time. Part of the fun for me is that anticipation of "can I get something extra?".

  15. #12958
    So much for getting a massage in Watertown today. Let's hope the cops end up with the happy ending today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape