Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,306 to 25,320 of 32184
-
04-21-13 10:01 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 101Google. Hot Tubs
Does it really make a difference to post vague descriptions, why beat around the Bush, especially if like you noted it can easily be found via google. I did a google search on "soft spa", reviewed OP postings, and I have no clue, all I found was a lot of ads for hot tubs. So, I saw another post on soft touch which is likely the same as soft spa, so a google on that variation showed me a place in MI, but nothing local, so fi, I'm done looking for that place, thanks.
Originally Posted by The NewGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-13 09:44 #6878Regular Member

Posts: 13Springfield
Soft Touch Therapy in Springfield.
Originally Posted by SSRod
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-13 09:39 #6877Regular Member

Posts: 13Soft Touch Therapy in Springfield.
Originally Posted by SSRod
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 20:18 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 40Doubtful
Unless, she's left in the last few days then I don't see why she would have left.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-13 19:03 #6875Regular Member

Posts: 20New Management at Soft touch
I went there this morning and met with Angie. As an AMP, I am surprised to see a young (er) masseur. Mid 20s; early 30s at the most. However, I find that her touch is too soft for my taste. TS is also mediocre. I may repeat but want a different attendant.
Originally Posted by Collio2
[View Original Post]
Mamasan told me that they had new management; and had to re-register which was why they were closed last January. The time I attempted to visit them. She says that they have been open for the last 3 months or so.
Be safe out there.
-
04-20-13 05:38 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 285SSRod, a simple search on google will result on your answer. He gave more than enough clues in his post to find this spot. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by SSRod
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-13 19:47 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 101General Area?
Sounds worthy of consideration, so I viewed your other posts in an effort to narrow the search, but no dice as your other posts are from CO. Can you share the general area or other useful data?
Originally Posted by Collio2
[View Original Post]
Thanks
-
04-19-13 13:28 #6872Senior Member

Posts: 433She isn't there anymore, right.
Originally Posted by Tatdaddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-13 11:52 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 36411 on Soft Touch
If you ever feel pain and need the relief the place to go is the Soft Spa. I was in need of some urgent care and found this spa in the phone book. I walked in and explained to them my problem and they were intent to listen. I only had to wait a few minutes when a masseur walked in and introduced herself. She was pretty and she spoke gently. I then told her the cause of my problem. I noticed that she was experienced by her response. I knew she knew what to do. She took good care of me and at the end I was relieved and was back in the state of relaxation. If I ever need this treatment again I know where to go.
-
04-18-13 19:55 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 40Sterling Swan
Came here for my first time and drew Coco. Pretty cute girl. I'd give her a 7 all around. Petite girl, with a good attitude in her later 20s. Started with a table shower for. 1 extra she grazed the boys a few times. Made my way to the room where she started with a lotion and throughout the massage she teased by positioning my hand which was slightly to the side of the table between her legs. After she did this two more times I decided to go for it and lightly grabbed her leg and she didn't pull away, so I made my way up to the kitty and gave her a good petting. So from here on, heavy roaming to pretty much anywhere I chose was on the menu. On the flip she started around my groin area lightly and began to increase in pressure, soon enough she was on to the boys and the unit. Very good HE. Damage was to the house and 40 tip. Would recommend.
-
04-18-13 11:13 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 38Evergreen near the Garden
Went to the Evergreen next to the Garden to see who was still there. The mamasan that has been there a while answered the door and led the way to the room. She collected the standard .6 half or .8 full and left. Chose the full hour, preferring the ts. Immediately the k-woman (definitely not a girl) entered, verified the hour appointment, provided a towel and left. She returned a couple minutes later. Her appearance was ok, probably 40, about 5'4", Korean. She spoke enough english to get by.
She led the way to the ts fully dressed in a knit top and pants. The ts was good and every nook was throughly washed with a little extra attention to important places. Dried and wrapped in the towel, back to the room to the massage table. Usual beginning after asking for massage preferences. The back massage was very good and midway through, out came the natural B's to enhance the back massage and after a couple minutes, returned to using her hands. After complimenting the technique, she allowed the flip and then asked, in broken english, what was desired. After requesting the top of the menu, she said, oh no, we don't do that here. You been here before? She began to massage the front side and allowed nursing while she proceeded to the he.
After release she covered up the B's and returned to a soft massage for about another 10 minutes. While finishing the massage, she continued to insist that the menu was limited here, even on return visits, and wanted to know other places that the menu was full and what the going rates were. At the end of the hour, she announced Ok and helped with dressing. Tip. 6 to which she said "Oh." Mamasan led the way out and advised that other girls were available, come back soon. In view of the other recent reviews of this place, the limited menu probably applies to all the girls. However, for a good massage only, it is recommended.
-
04-18-13 09:14 #6868Senior Member

Posts: 285Re:Mannassas Spa
This place has always been a bait and switch clip joint. Avoid.
-
04-18-13 08:35 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 101No Shocker, But I had a Good Time
True. Unfortunately the bait and switch is alive and well, even via phone. I did not expect nor find the fabled creature, but I stayed and enjoyed the real (singular) gal that was there. No doubt better deals are out there, so I continue my in search of the ever elusive fabled princess of my dreams. YMMV, have fun.
Originally Posted by Eerock
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-13 22:26 #6866Senior Member

Posts: 127I guess that unicorn delivered Jessica Jung from the K-Pop group Girls Generation over at this place. (Top left photo.)
Originally Posted by Eerock
[View Original Post]
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/co...ble-28/3833501
-
04-17-13 15:55 #6865Senior Member

Posts: 912I think some of these "managers" are just plain ignorant. They complain of being raided yet their ads are in the "adult" section and are provocative. Duh!
Originally Posted by The Nub
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote






