Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,321 to 25,335 of 32174
-
04-14-13 08:57 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 285Ruby's Firing
Well it looks like the mamsans are getting serious about no extras. I guess they are communicating with each other and have decided no extras?
-
04-14-13 00:25 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 136Ruby left the Pine Forest?
I was there today too, asked for Ruby at the door, got an angry "She fired! She no work here anymore" from what I assume to be the Mamasan, who was wearing what looked like a swim cap. So I turned around and walked away.
Originally Posted by Goheat
[View Original Post]
It's a shame, because I was there on Thursday, and met Ruby, but once in the room she told me she could only do 30 mins since she was the only one working that day, so I said I'd be back another day because I did not want a rush job. I go back today and she's been "fired." She was a cute enough, petite lady, but she was definitely not in her 20s, nor 30s, she must be in her 40's, but you know how Asians age so much better than most.
I'm not sure what could have happened, she was there as late as Thursday afternoon.
-
04-13-13 19:43 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 72Called up yesterday. Asked for Ruby. Got the good old "no she fired!"
Originally Posted by Hondo17
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-13 04:28 #6851Regular Member

Posts: 6RIP CTM. It was fun while it lasted!
Noticed a post on another board about CTM being closed, so being curious, I stopped by the old hole in the wall yesterday morning. The place appeared to be totally gutted with a large trailer outside containing the remnants of many a happy hour visit. Don't know if it will ever re-open, but the sign on the door said I should take my business to a place down the road in Franconia. If they do not come back, the ladies there will be missed.
RR
-
04-11-13 21:26 #6850Banned Member

Posts: 79TOFTT. Slugg drop off
Dropped of my slugs, and since I had noticed a new place (Relaxation Station) , and I had time to kill I thought I'd try the place.
Remember, all you ever should expect is a massage. Hopefully a good massage. My hopes were not met.
I know I should have left when I saw certain signs (including one taped to the wall) , but I thought "in for a penny". But when the manager was also the masseuse (and he was a he). Well, life happens (but nothing happens here).
For. 6 / hour, it was a full hour (timed with a bell timer).
I won't repeat, but as always.
YMMV a Lot
-
04-11-13 01:51 #6849Regular Member

Posts: 14I have a song by Ricky Nelson running through my head.
Okay, I didn't get much help so I decided to try it all on my own. I had read back the last five pages, or so, but still needed a little advice. I wasn't sure if I should go to the Pine Forest, or the vegetable garden but since they were both in the same neighborhood I figured it really didn't matter. Actually while sitting in the parking lot I flipped a coin and the Garden Party won out. I thought about doing rock. Paper. Scissors, but when you're by yourself it really is hard to do.
I was greeted at the door by a relatively attractive lady probably pushing 40. She was very short, very thin and packing a pair of "aces" under her top. I know because the top and the bottom draperies later would come completely off their hangers. (When in Rome, roam. The .8 House Fee was paid in advance that I was taken to the table shower. I must say that I was completely and thoroughly cleaned. I don't think a crevice or crack was left untouched. I could tell by the attention that the little sailor was getting that it was going to be a rather fruitful gardening experience. The massage I must say, was quite mediocre. I did get a full back walk, almost a stroll through the park. No lotion or oil was used at anytime (except for the little sailor' special inspection. Which concluded very joyfully) which could be good for some cases, but since I was heading back to my hotel I really didn't care. As we were nearing the finish line I found myself a little bit hungry. Both dining options were available so I sampled a little of both. The whole thing almost added up to 69, But there was no wind blowing on the sailor, just handled very thoroughly.
After all was said and done I tried to walk out with a .4 tip, which was met with some serious objections. You people up here in NoVa land have completely ruined what is acceptable. Back home in the small town I am from one will happily except a .4 donation. All in all I was satisfied with everything except the quality of the massage. Now I have one more stop to make and hopefully I can find satisfaction from the massage the shower and the finish. For those of you that provided information I thank you very much.
-
04-11-13 01:08 #6848Senior Member

Posts: 136Healing bodyrubs (took one for the team)
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/he...bs-28/10180906
Hoping to strike gold I tried an ad I hadn't seen come up before, and I thought I'd take one for the team and give it a go.
Drove to an apartment studio in FC, the place was nice and clean. The therapist is independent, American-borne, plump, latina in her mid 30s, some fat around the mid-section, full Cs. Not too bad looking. Polite and easy to talk to but not that skilled. On the phone I had agreed to 45min/$80 full body massage. The massage was just a soft rub, not skilled. On the flip more of the same, then NoVa. There was no up sell, and I was free to roam up and down. I asked to kiss the twins and I was given the OK but was politely reminded that she would appreciate a little tip, I simply nodded ok. The NoVa was not bad, left. 4 tip, total damage 1. 2.
Ok experience, but I wasn't impressed enough to become a repeat customer.
Senior and trusted members may PM for more info.
-
04-10-13 21:03 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 62Love the smell of pine!
Was in town on business and thought I would visit the forest by the garden. I dreamed I had a provider named Ruby she was gorgeous about late 20s early 30s. Fantastic table shower and amazing massage with lots of roaming and a great finish. Will definitely repeat!
-
04-09-13 18:15 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 72Rain Spa in Springfield
Off of 95. House rates are the same as elsewhere. Met Sue. Got a great massage. When she put a towel on my nuts during the table wash, I knew she was going the safe route. At least she gave me the heads up. And that's cool. Massage was well above average, and got every bit of the hour I paid for. Left feeling refreshed. Good job Sue. For safe service, it was worth it.
-
04-08-13 16:17 #6845Senior Member

Posts: 2686Any info on Sexy Italian?
Number and pix search only bring up other ads, no reviews, although she also has a recent CL ad looking for a roommate.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...an-37/10524943
571-356-8126
-
04-08-13 09:58 #6844Senior Member

Posts: 166Worthwhile or Not?
Stopped in to the Manasas shop last week also, after reading positive report on this board. They are Chinese. Rooms don't have doors, and walls are paper thin. Think her name was Lucy, but she was 4/10, and about 35 lbs overweight. Gave a really good massage, but not even any grazing. English was poor. She did a table wash on the massage table, using a weird soap mixture, and light rubbing, very cool, dried my off, still no grazing, and flipped. Again nice massage and no grazing, got the same light wash to get oil off. I did 90 minutes for. 9, and the wash was. 1 extra. Not sure how the oil comes off if you don't do the wash. I did my normal. 3 tip, since I was never coming back.
-
04-08-13 09:52 #6843Senior Member

Posts: 166Loudon Swan
Stopped in last week, since I like Chinese massage over Korean. Drew Jean, or Gene. 5/10 for looks, rail thin, should have turned around, price is ok though there. 6 for hour, but I had to show her how to massage. Right. She should have paid me. Honest. Went on for an hour, then she goes to for the HE, and I almost had to show her how to do that. I'm done TOFTT. I'll stick to my standby and old reliable.
-
04-08-13 08:54 #6842Regular Member

Posts: 14A helping hand would be nice.
I know if I look thru past the last 47 pages I can find the answer to this question, but I thought go ahead and ask anyway. While I may be new to this forum, I am not new the life. I'm presently visiting Alexandria, staying on Eisenhower, looking for a nice AMP. Please spare me the electrical jokes, I spent eight years in the Navy doing what Navy electricians did, putting plugs where they belonged. I am in town for one week, and would like to try a couple places. Any recommendations would be nice. Either post or PM. Thanks again for your help.
Remember when it comes to electricity, there's just one rule.
Be safe
-
04-07-13 18:40 #6841Regular Member

Posts: 14Brother, could you lend me a hand.
I know I am not a senior, but I am visiting from NC this week. Will be on Eisenhower thru next Sunday. Any AMPs worth going to? Not looking for full service, just a helping hand or maybe a little lip service. All this NoVa talk has me corn-fused. Have a great day, and be safe.
Jayson
-
04-04-13 23:13 #6840Senior Member

Posts: 546Yeah, unfortunately they were "released". Both of them relocated to Herndon, and I accidentally lost their info during one of my business travels. I have not been able to find another replacement since then! So sad.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
PM me if you find a suitable replacement.
Happy mongering.












Reply With Quote





