Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6866
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerock  [View Original Post]
    The 21 year old Japanese girl left on her unicorn right before you got there. Probably for a photo shoot for the ads they run on CL.
    I guess that unicorn delivered Jessica Jung from the K-Pop group Girls Generation over at this place. (Top left photo.)

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/co...ble-28/3833501

  2. #6865
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nub  [View Original Post]
    Pardon my ignorance, but I always thought Mamasans knew about the massage techniques provided at their spas. Even the unconventional ones. I mean, the owners / managers must be the ones paying someone to spam ads with provocative pictures and / or wording on CL and BP.

    Am I the only one who thinks this?
    I think some of these "managers" are just plain ignorant. They complain of being raided yet their ads are in the "adult" section and are provocative. Duh!

  3. #6864
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    I was in a Manassas SPA near I66, felt like a massage and maybe extras. I called the 571-xxx-9275 SPA, was told there was two gals there, one was 21yo japanese, so I scooted on over and called again once outside. I was told to come in, a mid to late 30s asian gal answered the door, I asked for the young japanese gal, she called on her phone and passed it to me and I was told only the one gal there, but she make you very happy, so okay, why not.)
    The 21 year old Japanese girl left on her unicorn right before you got there. Probably for a photo shoot for the ads they run on CL.

  4. #6863

    Manassas SPA

    I was in a Manassas SPA near I66, felt like a massage and maybe extras. I called the 571-xxx-9275 SPA, was told there was two gals there, one was 21yo japanese, so I scooted on over and called again once outside. I was told to come in, a mid to late 30s asian gal answered the door, I asked for the young japanese gal, she called on her phone and passed it to me and I was told only the one gal there, but she make you very happy, so okay, why not. Cost me .7 for what was sold as the 1 hour massage, she immediately made the gesture for more money for her too, I told her later, and got comfortable. She was doing very light hand over body, not a real massage, and less than 2-mins and she is touching my cajones then stopped and suddenly speaks a little english saying you want and make the hand motion to HJ. I am thinking I wanted a lot more massage first, but her massage sucks, so okay. She writes 40 on my chest several times, so I go get her the .4 and she runs off with it, returns and starts the HJ. Not bad, better than her massage. So I ask for BJ and she nods okay and did a CBJ for less than 1 min and returns to HJ, so I ask her for pokey and she writes 100 on my chest, and I said 60 and write it on her chest. That puts me at the $ tip since she already has. 4 tip. I got to see the face others were talking about, weird expressions for sure. She was pretty good and I popped before I wanted and it was all done for a total stay of about 30min on what was suposed to be an hour massage. Oh well, I did have fun. For $.70 I got a crappy 2min massage, and for .4 a bit of a HJ, then a very short CBJ, then for .6 more got FS. Afterwards I was thinking I should have been happy with the. 4 HJ, but in part I wanted to see what she would do. She was pretty accommodating, I had a good time, but I don't plan to repeat. Her name is Lana (I think that is what she said).

  5. #6862
    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    I hit Pine Salon again this afternoon and had another awesome time. I decided to be a little bit more bolder than last time. Stayed for the hour which was. 8 then came the tip which she wanted. 8. I gave the amount but she surprised me and gave me. 1 back! Her name is Mimi, treat her right and you will be treated right. Seniors and trusted members cam pm and I will let you know how bold I was and what happened!

    Be safe
    I'm guessing that you may have got your digits wet and tasted some coochie but hey you may have gotten much less LOL.

    PC out

  6. #6861
    With recent uncle sam gift, decided to see what's going on at elden on second floor across from outback. There has been a downgrade in talent. Got a plump and younger provider 3/10 in looks. Major upsell ($) for HE, tip before service, and shorted on time with just poking and prodding massage. TS wasn't offered due to problems with hot h2o. This is such a waste and disappointment. Also, next to outback (foot, reflexology) is another copycat of crystal and health plan on elden. All offer lower price 1hr massage and no HE.

    Good day

  7. #6860
    Are we talking about the same Best? I was speaking about Chant. All old there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeijingBob  [View Original Post]
    My last two visits at Best were this:

    1) had an amazing TS that was basically Nuru. Her naked doing slip and slide, with 48DD bolt-ons and a big puffy snatch that loved attention; at the table / room it was a decent massage and then round two with DATY and a BBBJ tease followed by promise of insertion if I could produce more money than I had, and in the end it was a modified NoVA finish. Around $$ total damage.

    I posted some details, not the full deal, in this forum.

    2) I went back a few months later and saw what / who turned out to be mamsan. A tight, svelte and VGL (IMHO) k-girl who was very street smart. Nice TS, lots of questions about when was I there last and who did I see, and in the room nice action with DATY and a decent release.

    After that she laid into me. She knew who I was and that I was the reason heat was brought on her. After my post, the place was besieged by hobbyists looking for FS; she had to fire the girl I saw because it was too high profile, and how dare I pay one of her girls more than $60. She said they don't do FS, I shouldn't ask for it, and that was the kind of attention she didn't need. I said hey, she put the hustle on me and I just wanted the standard fare. But she was still pissed.

    I went back a month later and she answered the door, wouldn't let me in. Said "no girls today" but I guess I was banned.

    I used to go there (from 2006. 2010, before things got hot in other NoVA places I discovered) for a good massage and a predictable ending. After it went downhill and my attention went elsewhere. The new owner (young mamasan) was trying to turn it around with younger girls and a decent but low-key level of service.

    One interesting tidbit she shared, she said the young girls work new to the country and worked as part of a crew (which had darker implications) but all the older women were working off gambling debts. She said they were all gambling addicts, and were in the AMP trade because they couldn't pay them off an other way, but essentially were there by choice (I. E, it was fast money, but they weren't compelled in an human-trafficking sense.)

  8. #6859

    MaghanatGreen

    I'm a regular at Green center but hadn't been in months. I had some free time this pass weekend so I went for some fun! It didn't happen though. I had an awful experience with "Maghan". She works like she doesn't want to be there. She doesn't talk, doesn't allow touching, and she does everything with an attitude. I didn't stay the whole session. I got up and left half way though. STAY AWAY FROM MEGHAN! I don't think she will be there much longer.

    Stay safe!

  9. #6858

    Pine Salon

    I hit Pine Salon again this afternoon and had another awesome time. I decided to be a little bit more bolder than last time. Stayed for the hour which was .8 then came the tip which she wanted .8. I gave the amount but she surprised me and gave me .1 back! Her name is Mimi, treat her right and you will be treated right. Seniors and trusted members cam pm and I will let you know how bold I was and what happened!

    Be safe

  10. #6857

    I always thought Mamasans knew.

    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    Well it looks like the mamsans are getting serious about no extras. I guess they are communicating with each other and have decided no extras?
    Pardon my ignorance, but I always thought Mamasans knew about the massage techniques provided at their spas. Even the unconventional ones. I mean, the owners / managers must be the ones paying someone to spam ads with provocative pictures and / or wording on CL and BP.

    Am I the only one who thinks this?

  11. #6856

    Ruby's firing.

    "I'm not sure what could have happened, she was there as late as Thursday afternoon."[/QUOTE]My friend, mamasans of these AMPs read this forum almost everyday. I can probably guarantee that the mamasan read the report about Ruby and fired her. It does not matter if Ruby is innocent or guilty, mamasan is going to believe what has been written here. Why would the patron lie, especially if the mamasan knows the patron well. The report stating the providers name and maybe even the spa's name should not have been made public. For future reference, I would state that I went to blank spa and had a good time. You can say pm for more details, but understand that whoever pm's you may be LE or the mamasan themselves.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  12. #6855

    Ruby's Firing

    Well it looks like the mamsans are getting serious about no extras. I guess they are communicating with each other and have decided no extras?

  13. #6854

    Ruby left the Pine Forest?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goheat  [View Original Post]
    Called up yesterday. Asked for Ruby. Got the good old "no she fired!"
    I was there today too, asked for Ruby at the door, got an angry "She fired! She no work here anymore" from what I assume to be the Mamasan, who was wearing what looked like a swim cap. So I turned around and walked away.

    It's a shame, because I was there on Thursday, and met Ruby, but once in the room she told me she could only do 30 mins since she was the only one working that day, so I said I'd be back another day because I did not want a rush job. I go back today and she's been "fired." She was a cute enough, petite lady, but she was definitely not in her 20s, nor 30s, she must be in her 40's, but you know how Asians age so much better than most.

    I'm not sure what could have happened, she was there as late as Thursday afternoon.

  14. #6853
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondo17  [View Original Post]
    Was in town on business and thought I would visit the forest by the garden. I dreamed I had a provider named Ruby she was gorgeous about late 20s early 30s. Fantastic table shower and amazing massage with lots of roaming and a great finish. Will definitely repeat!
    Called up yesterday. Asked for Ruby. Got the good old "no she fired!"

  15. #6852

    RIP CTM. It was fun while it lasted!

    Noticed a post on another board about CTM being closed, so being curious, I stopped by the old hole in the wall yesterday morning. The place appeared to be totally gutted with a large trailer outside containing the remnants of many a happy hour visit. Don't know if it will ever re-open, but the sign on the door said I should take my business to a place down the road in Franconia. If they do not come back, the ladies there will be missed.

    RR

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape