Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 885 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 935 985 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5887

    Not much on the R

    Cruised up the R around 7pm. Thought the nice weather would have brought some nice one's out.

    I was wrong. Saw 2 very old and very skinny WSWs as I started my way up the street.

    One more really old and skinny near the end.

    Yuck.

    Will try another time.

  2. #5886
    Hit the R, around 3. Saw Tonya on Hollywood. Scooped her up, went to her room. Broke my stone rule by letting her take her doses before the act. BJ was ok, she took the pounding pretty well. Probably won't repeat. Damage altogether was just. 3, no tip. She took about a half hour to get started. I really been liking what I been seein on Fort, may hit that before hittin the R again. Plus, DeLido and LaFontaine raised their rates.

    SAM, sorry Roxxy wasn't a good 1 for you, being I also co-signed her.

    Any one here knows what happened to the tall blonde that used to stand on Hollywood? Last year I said I would take the plunge the next time I seen her but haven't seen her since.

  3. #5885

    Ms. Blaque on the Ave

    The girls on the Ave have been keeping me busy. Today is was Blaque turn. I love hitting that chocolate muffin from the back. It was worth the .60 donation. Had chocolate and vanilla the last two days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Blaque 's Ass.jpg‎  

  4. #5884

    Triangle quiet

    Strolled thru the triangle today around 4pm. Nothing going on at all.

    May try the R later on.

  5. #5883

    Fort

    I was driving around Fort street yesterday looking to get my dick sucked and around two in the afternoon there were lots of ho's out. Most of the ho's out there were all fuc*ed up looking except two. Once was fairly tall and very thin with a red steak in her hair. The other was short and kind of fat. I circled around and picked up the one that was thin and let the fat one walk some more and get some exercise. The bitc& got in the car and introduced herself as Melanie. She didn't look to bad WITH HER CLOTHES ON so I decided to hit up the motel with the ho. When we first got in the room I told her I wanted to fuck her but that was until I had her strip down. This bitc* had some really fuced up looking kid damage to her stomach. The rest of her looked alright except a few battle scars around her shoulder. Looked like maybe a knife wound. She either ran into an insane trick or didn't listen to her pimp. Either way it was fucked up looking. With all the damage to her body I had the bitc put her clothes back on. She looked good with her clothes on. She had on a black shirt with some turquois sweat pants. The sweat pants were a bit dirty but I could live with that. I just told the bitc$ to suck my dick. This melanie ho really sucks good dick. This bitc& can really deep thoat a cock. I kept the ho long enough to suck my dick twice then we took off and I dropped her off at the BP. I have to say I was impressed with the deep thoat and her ability to catch my load. I'll definately repeat. Bitc& told me she's usually out in the early afternnoon. Total damage. 63

  6. #5882
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovani  [View Original Post]
    The candy being spoken of a literally 5'0, 100lbs. Very pale, koi fish tattoo on one of her lower wrists. Looks a bit rough face wise. But SPINNER for sure. The chick you posted is definitely bigger, healthier and not Triangle Candy! Girl you posted is better looking in the face for sure.
    Yes that is the Candy that I've been seeing. She is fun fun fun!

  7. #5881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    Is out right now.
    Yea I know she butt dialed me and I have a five minute conversation of her and a fellow monger on my phone

  8. #5880

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Candy you guys are talking about? With the pink shirt?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dy-25/11894379
    The candy being spoken of a literally 5'0, 100lbs. Very pale, koi fish tattoo on one of her lower wrists. Looks a bit rough face wise. But SPINNER for sure. The chick you posted is definitely bigger, healthier and not Triangle Candy! Girl you posted is better looking in the face for sure.

  9. #5879

    Trina

    Had me some Trina this morning, she has a nice tight box (no stink) LOL, She made the Tiger growl this morning it was so good, I have not done this in awhile, last girl to make me do that was Barbie. Trina is cool because she never rushes you. She gets right into it and she cums hard. Trina keeps me coming back. If she is on the Ave I definitely stop.

  10. #5878

    About Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by SAM4077  [View Original Post]
    BSW med length cury hair nice C cups with 2 inch nipps BBBJ for 25 on the ave lastnight o digits said she was robbed but will have a phone by Tuesday. 1 of the best BBBJ I have had in awhile stopped 2 times to catch her breath and when she did she talked dirty. It was nice she took everything to swallow. Wish this had a phone.
    She's actually more of an LSW, has some of the best skills on the Ave, but is a fly-by-niter who never keeps a phone longer than 3 days.

    She's very very kinky in the bed too. Her orgasms are 100% real, but the dirty talk, she says, is to "keep things sexy". I've been a part of Lexi's fan club since last year, but of course, I pounded the hell out of her big mountainous ass to get initiated. Glad to know you're another member.

    There have been some bad reports about her too, so keep in mind that sometimes you won't get exactly what you expect from her. IOW, YMMV.

  11. #5877

    Lexi

    BSW med length cury hair nice C cups with 2 inch nipps BBBJ for 25 on the ave lastnight o digits said she was robbed but will have a phone by Tuesday. 1 of the best BBBJ I have had in awhile stopped 2 times to catch her breath and when she did she talked dirty. It was nice she took everything to swallow. Wish this had a phone.

  12. #5876

    Okay, okay

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    Ya the body was that hot!
    Can we all settle down over this chick? I get it, perfect tits make the world go 'round. LOL.

    Who's able to stop salivating like a Pavlov dog and give us a better report on this chick? Anyone?

  13. #5875

    The Unicorn

    Is out right now.

  14. #5874

    Candy

    I've had a couple recent experiences with Candy. She is totally as previously described. Tweaks but in a fun way. She likes to talk a lot and is very animated. This girl is a champion cork sucker, and takes pride in her ability to make your toes curl. She's got a tight body and a great ass. Her box is tight, wet, and doesn't stink. Tits are A's not B's. I really like how she thrashes around when getting pounded. She whimpers too which is a total turn on. I also like how she conducts business. No games.

    Definitely will repeat whenever I get the chance.

  15. #5873
    No I'm on fort a few days a week and melinie is not very good at all I have a few I like much more and have reported on them as well for a BBBJ cici is prob the best I have had on fort. I just call her when nothing new is out but I'm always looking for new talent I think I have sampled all the fort girls that are out working in the last few months. Except the thicker blond WSW she seems to always get scooped up rt as I'm turning around. Any good reports of her I'm not sure of her name tho. Stay safe gentz.

    I imagined Roxy would've been your first really good Fort experience. She was a friggin great experience for countless other mongers here, myself included, but I pounded her pretty ass.

    Plus the puss stink and the weight gain comments, MAN, she really ruined your night huh?

    Kind of sounds like you'd prefer Melanie over Roxy! I'm really surprised and saddened to read this.[/QUOTE]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape