Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,571 to 30,585 of 43499
-
04-16-13 10:15 #12929Senior Member

Posts: 191BK up north
I've been a regular with Tammy for a few months now. I got June 2x on the bait and switch when I thought I had an appointment with Tammy. June was OK, but not as good as Tammy. 2 new girls Bonny and Sukura (that's what the BP ad says her name is) look young and look like they would be fun to have give me some good ole Korean body work. Anyone with help would be appreciated. Tammy gives a good effort and you will get at LEAST an hour with her. She takes her time and is very good.
-
04-16-13 10:07 #12928Senior Member

Posts: 107Main St in North Andover
I don't recall seeing any reports for 14 Main in North Andover, so some of you might have seen their ads, and wondered whether it's our kind of establishment.
The answer to that question is yes. However, YMMV (at least on the first visit) , and the therapist might wait for you to make the first move. The one that I saw was slender and attractive, and I would guess that she was somewhere around 30 years old.
It's located in a building with a number of professional offices and ample parking. There are entrances in both the front and the rear of the building.
The massage was quite good, and I got a full hour for 60/40. I'd recommend this place if you happen to be in the area.
-
04-16-13 00:30 #12927Senior Member

Posts: 537Towel
This is one time you want the towel on. Wow, that sucks.
Originally Posted by Adonisnew
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 14:14 #12926Senior Member

Posts: 265Susan was a little "abrupt". If you get a proper introduction, your soldiers will bounce off the ceiling.
Originally Posted by SaulGoodman
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 13:32 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 380Good Massage
Small correction-Bedford Spa with Lindsey is located behind McDonald's not BK Sorry if I confused anyone.
Originally Posted by Dh1610
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 10:51 #12924Senior Member

Posts: 31I tried it back in the day with two pop Susan in CT and didn't like it. Found it to be an annoyance more than arousing.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 09:23 #12923Senior Member

Posts: 270Mystic
Batting Practice? What's that?
Originally Posted by MickPK
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 08:34 #12922Senior Member

Posts: 36Group-on can be ok
About 2 years ago before I discovered what a real full body massage was I bought a Group-on deal at The Republic of Wellness in Quincy for $39 for 60 minutes. I had to book in advance, too and fill out some paperwork. The woman who gave me the massage was pretty skilled, I guess, not having had many massages in the past and they were all legit, as she relieved some shoulder pain I had. I kept hoping she'd get a little more personal but she never even came close. Then I stumbled across this forum, found your recommendations and have been addicted to the same place ever since.
Originally Posted by Adonisnew
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 08:08 #12921Senior Member

Posts: 899Don't knock it til ya try it.
Originally Posted by BaconBits
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 06:37 #12920Senior Member

Posts: 723Angels-Quincy
Thanks to all the reviews from contributing members I had Angel on my "to do" list. Made an appointment this weekend. Walked in near closing and was greeted by Angel herself. She is fifty if she is a day old. A little muffin top. But she has a nice rack and dresses classy. Her demeanor is friendly and inviting. The place was spotless. The massage was very good. She talked but not too much. She had a great tease. Even offered prostate play. (No thanks). On the flip. Accommodating. 10 minutes of a great scalp massage. This was a top ten, maybe top five massage experience. She's a pro and knows how to treat her clients.
The only downside was that the walls do not go to the top which may stink if there is another customer in the next room. That would be a real mood killer.
Oh and on a side note. A little monger etiquette. To the asshole that kept calling. Then rang the front doorbell. Then knocked on the back door until Angel went back to talk to you. Thanks! Next time chill out! Think about if you were on the table and someone did that. She was obviously either closed or busy. She wasn't happy about it by the way either, nor was I.
60/40. Would repeat.
BB
-
04-14-13 18:16 #12919Senior Member

Posts: 657No Hands In Needham, so to speak.
It's been a few years since I had anything meaningful in Needham. I don't know if the place on Chestnut St by McDonald's has anything to offer. You are probably looking at Framingham area one way or towards Watertown the other way. There have been reports of one of the Thai places near Washington st in Newton recently.
Originally Posted by Eligrn101
[View Original Post]
Vicky is a nice lady, gives an outstanding massage but wouldn't hold your breath if you want more.
But if you have real aches and pains she will take take care of you.
-
04-14-13 16:11 #12918Senior Member

Posts: 189-
Originally Posted by Adonisnew
[View Original Post]
Groupon is good if you know what you want and I suggest you look up reviews on whatever the deal is.
For instance, there is a very pricey restaurant near me that I will only go to when they have the 1/2 price deal. There are some other restaurant deals but I read the reviews and they are terrible so no matter how good the price is I will pass.
I still think groupons is good the cheak out and sign up for updates etc.
-
04-14-13 12:19 #12917Senior Member

Posts: 304Sophia
Can anyone PM me with Sophia's new location. Sophia from Wilmington that worked with Wendy.
Thanks
-
04-14-13 07:31 #12916Senior Member

Posts: 278Yellow Lilly Methuen
The CL ad reads: Yellow Lily Asian Bodywork 12 Baldwin st # 6. 978-xxx-2924 (methuen)
I had the whole day to myself so I scanned the CL ads after a tough week looking for a good place even if outside my normal range. I like a strong real massage with a little extra. Problem lately is when I ask for strong the AMPs do the back walk which is not so therapeutic. I called from the area and a very sweet voice with accent said to wait 20 minutes then come. Its in a small 2-story attractive office strip. Entering I was greeted by Nancy and saw one other girl. Place seemed clean and neater than most AMPs. She was very pretty and petite. I asked for 90 minutes. Even though they provide "body work only" not massage, Nancy worked her tiny butt off for 90 minutes giving me one of my best ever. She had the routine down and was very effective, obviously trained in MT. We hit it off during the session even though her english was minimal. The ending was just how I like it. 90+70. (Tip for 90 min should be 60 + a little extra for professional hard pressure, she tried so hard).
-
04-13-13 16:37 #12915Senior Member

Posts: 74Royal thai
So I had given up on Royal Thai in Cambridge, but figured I'd try once more.
There are a number of girls there that give a nice HJ. They are all young, but not hot. The best looking girls there say they don't do extras. I've kind of tired of S'bai down the street, but on balance I'd probably opt for one girl I know at S'bai over Royal and if you don't mind a big haggle and attitude to see some nice tanned thai titties, there are girls for you at s'bai.









Reply With Quote




