Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,601 to 30,615 of 43533
-
04-17-13 14:56 #12933Regular Member

Posts: 42 reviews: Lotus Spa & Wendy's in Wakefield
Old monger here, used to post a lot on here under another account but took a break for a while. Now I'm back with a couple of reviews.
First review is from a visit that happened about 3 months ago at Lotus Spa in Danvers. Went there as a walk-in, was greeted by a young attractive spinner type, didn't get her name. Asked for 1 hour and proceeded to get a pretty decent massage, I'd say above average, but not the best I've had (boy do I miss Ivy Wellness!). About 45 minutes in, got a decent tease for about 5 minutes, then a satisfying finish after the flip. She allowed OTC roaming up top; I briefly tried for UTC but was told "clothes only". Left happy. 70/50, I often tip just a bit higher than normal on my first visit to a new place. Would repeat. Looks: 8, massage: 7, finish: 7.
Today I decided to try out Wendy's Spa on Main Street in Wakefield. Arrived as a walk-in, place was deserted except for an attractive but older woman who greeted me. Again I didn't get a name (got to get better with that if only for review purposes). Opted for 1 hour and a medium massage, and got one of the best massages I've ever had in an AMP. Spent a lot of time on the shoulders and neck which I love, then spent a little while on my legs, which I don't care about as much. I'm usually pretty quiet on an AMP visit unless the girl engages me in conversation, and today was no different. I said barely a word except to answer when she asked "feel ok?" or "are you cold?". Didn't try to touch her as a signal, and maybe that was my mistake, but all of a sudden she asked me to flip with no hint of a tease. Uh-oh. Then she put a towel over my goods, and I knew I wasn't leaving happy. But the massage was excellent so I remained polite and got up to leave when she said "ok. 1-hour massage done". Actually, it was longer than 1 hour which surprised me. Damage was 60/30, usually I won't tip that much (if anything) with no extras, but I figured maybe this was one of those places that doesn't offer extras the first time. The only other place this has ever happened to me was the old China Pearl in Danvers. Looks : 6, massage: 9, finish: and / a.
So did I do something wrong at Wendy's? Did my walk-in status affect me, or is this just one of those cautious places?
-
04-17-13 14:45 #12932Senior Member

Posts: 1856Good News?
Saw a new ad today for Ninja and it says that Mary and Olivia are back. If that is true then it is indeed good news. They were the origionals and the best!
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
~~~ Thanks for your patronage !
~~~We take great pride in providing you with the genuine , conscientious treatments: DEEP TISSUE, SWEDISH, ACUPRESSURE.
~~~~Our new staff : MARY AND OLIVIA !
~~~~The ninja promise : YOU WILL GET THE VERY BEST EVERY TIME YOU STOP BY !!!
$60/HOUR, 4 HANDS $110
PHONE: 781-475-4356
LOCATION: 59 CODDINGTON ST, SUITE# 1O4 , QUINCY CENTER
-
04-17-13 13:13 #12931Senior Member

Posts: 1856Not only that
She would take it personally if she could only get you to pop once. Being older sometimes the 2nd is a stretch for me but she wouldn't quit till she got it done. And yes it if was a problem she might get into other methods.
Originally Posted by Amp Slave
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-13 12:17 #12930Senior Member

Posts: 327Not the prettiest but.
Boy could she make you stand tall. You would be surprise how she gets you to pop twice and want more. She really got into it and it was good. Too bad she is no longer around. Anyone know of a good replacement?
Originally Posted by Diogenesbarrel
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-13 10:15 #12929Senior Member

Posts: 191BK up north
I've been a regular with Tammy for a few months now. I got June 2x on the bait and switch when I thought I had an appointment with Tammy. June was OK, but not as good as Tammy. 2 new girls Bonny and Sukura (that's what the BP ad says her name is) look young and look like they would be fun to have give me some good ole Korean body work. Anyone with help would be appreciated. Tammy gives a good effort and you will get at LEAST an hour with her. She takes her time and is very good.
-
04-16-13 10:07 #12928Senior Member

Posts: 107Main St in North Andover
I don't recall seeing any reports for 14 Main in North Andover, so some of you might have seen their ads, and wondered whether it's our kind of establishment.
The answer to that question is yes. However, YMMV (at least on the first visit) , and the therapist might wait for you to make the first move. The one that I saw was slender and attractive, and I would guess that she was somewhere around 30 years old.
It's located in a building with a number of professional offices and ample parking. There are entrances in both the front and the rear of the building.
The massage was quite good, and I got a full hour for 60/40. I'd recommend this place if you happen to be in the area.
-
04-16-13 00:30 #12927Senior Member

Posts: 537Towel
This is one time you want the towel on. Wow, that sucks.
Originally Posted by Adonisnew
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 14:14 #12926Senior Member

Posts: 265Susan was a little "abrupt". If you get a proper introduction, your soldiers will bounce off the ceiling.
Originally Posted by SaulGoodman
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 13:32 #12925Senior Member

Posts: 380Good Massage
Small correction-Bedford Spa with Lindsey is located behind McDonald's not BK Sorry if I confused anyone.
Originally Posted by Dh1610
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 10:51 #12924Senior Member

Posts: 31I tried it back in the day with two pop Susan in CT and didn't like it. Found it to be an annoyance more than arousing.
Originally Posted by Spectator
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 09:23 #12923Senior Member

Posts: 270Mystic
Batting Practice? What's that?
Originally Posted by MickPK
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 08:34 #12922Senior Member

Posts: 36Group-on can be ok
About 2 years ago before I discovered what a real full body massage was I bought a Group-on deal at The Republic of Wellness in Quincy for $39 for 60 minutes. I had to book in advance, too and fill out some paperwork. The woman who gave me the massage was pretty skilled, I guess, not having had many massages in the past and they were all legit, as she relieved some shoulder pain I had. I kept hoping she'd get a little more personal but she never even came close. Then I stumbled across this forum, found your recommendations and have been addicted to the same place ever since.
Originally Posted by Adonisnew
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 08:08 #12921Senior Member

Posts: 902Don't knock it til ya try it.
Originally Posted by BaconBits
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-13 06:37 #12920Senior Member

Posts: 723Angels-Quincy
Thanks to all the reviews from contributing members I had Angel on my "to do" list. Made an appointment this weekend. Walked in near closing and was greeted by Angel herself. She is fifty if she is a day old. A little muffin top. But she has a nice rack and dresses classy. Her demeanor is friendly and inviting. The place was spotless. The massage was very good. She talked but not too much. She had a great tease. Even offered prostate play. (No thanks). On the flip. Accommodating. 10 minutes of a great scalp massage. This was a top ten, maybe top five massage experience. She's a pro and knows how to treat her clients.
The only downside was that the walls do not go to the top which may stink if there is another customer in the next room. That would be a real mood killer.
Oh and on a side note. A little monger etiquette. To the asshole that kept calling. Then rang the front doorbell. Then knocked on the back door until Angel went back to talk to you. Thanks! Next time chill out! Think about if you were on the table and someone did that. She was obviously either closed or busy. She wasn't happy about it by the way either, nor was I.
60/40. Would repeat.
BB
-
04-14-13 18:16 #12919Senior Member

Posts: 657No Hands In Needham, so to speak.
It's been a few years since I had anything meaningful in Needham. I don't know if the place on Chestnut St by McDonald's has anything to offer. You are probably looking at Framingham area one way or towards Watertown the other way. There have been reports of one of the Thai places near Washington st in Newton recently.
Originally Posted by Eligrn101
[View Original Post]
Vicky is a nice lady, gives an outstanding massage but wouldn't hold your breath if you want more.
But if you have real aches and pains she will take take care of you.












Reply With Quote




