Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 459 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 6878
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    I read on another board that the undercover who went into Buttonwood last month was a Korean cop. Maybe that's why mama was acting the way she did.
    Damn, I guess that kills my chance for service in Philly. I was going to try again end of this month when I am there.

    Thanks for info

  2. #1537
    Quote Originally Posted by engbest  [View Original Post]
    PM me for advise on what to do next time to Bella. I know for sure no hair cut. I am still debating what to wear. Probably be about a month before my next trip. Don't need LE to see postings.
    I read on another board that the undercover who went into Buttonwood last month was a Korean cop. Maybe that's why mama was acting the way she did.

  3. #1536

    Kelly

    Last night chose Kelly since I didn't want to risk a bad time with Angelina(who was busy anyway) and Maggie was not there yet (who was why I went in the first place but couldn't muster up the strength to walk out and come back the next day) mama told me Maggie is not there yet but will be here today (Friday). Kelly is worth seeing, she's won't be on anyones all time favorite list but is very welcoming and service is great. Told me she's from NYC and 29 years old but I'd say early 30s. Face is not on Rachels level but still pretty. Body very smooth equipped with bolt ons and soft cushion. Total session was an hour maybe a little over. CBJ was average but the main course was enticing to say the least. Every position and was very willing when requesting. The whole time she was pretty enthusiastic and into things if you know what I mean. Although a better voice would've helped, it's a little weird raspy but nothing else I can mention that was off about her. Would repeat.

    Lets just hope I can muster up enough courage not to go back to try Maggie tonight!

    Sam Katz

  4. #1535
    My friend told me Maggie used to work at FC back in 2011.

    Since it was a couple years ago things might have changed, if anyone tries her out let us know the details!

    Sam

  5. #1534

    Amp daty

    Had to get this out of cookjars turf.

    I hear ya horse, but like I said it was only offered to me once long long ago at 1819 and that was identical to a pse expierance. Best AMP time I ever had. Was just at bella couple weeks ago and I didn't ask but ill see next time I go. Cambria said he lapped it up twice and I was like whoa.

  6. #1533

    Bella

    Damn I see they got some fresh. Maggie. I'm trying to test the waters. Nice job Bella of keeping it real.

  7. #1532

    Kelly

    I've been waiting fer her. Glad to hear she's still around. Her pic looks cute I'm digging the short hair.

    Got to try to make it back soon.

  8. #1531

    Kelly at Bella

    Its been a while since the last time I've been to an AMP so I decided to visit Bella again. I was a bit hesitant to go there because as I read from reports here, Rachel already left. She was the one I would really like to see. Hopefully she comes back again to Bella soon. But I know Bella has a great track record and I have never been disappointed here not once. So I went and decided to see Kelly. I know it was an odd choice but for some reason I just made that decision. I don't think she's as hot as Ari or Angelina face wise but she got a nice body and a good size bolt-ons. Performance wise she didn't fail to provide a good service. It was up to par with Bella's standard. I enjoyed my session with her and would definitely pay her again a visit if I have the time and resources.

  9. #1530

    New spot on ridge ave

    6183 Ridge Ave. Don't waste your money. Advertises as FBM, but no massage at all. Asked for house fee and then m left. Came back in and said that she works for tips and to leave tip on table. Constantly walked out of the room and left me alone for several minutes. She was only in the room for 20 minutes out of the hour. Advertises table showers but don't expect running water. All they do is rub some kind of scrubbing soap on t you then wipe some of it off with a towel from a bucket of water. She didn't even get all of the soap off. She then said hat she was done without even a regular massage. Ad said that you will leave satisfied. There was no satisfaction what so ever. Maybe it was because I just left a standard AMP tip and she was expecting a Russian MP tip.

  10. #1529
    If you plan on going back anytime this year even with minor changes mama will recognize you. She eyes down all "new" comers, walk ins and call ins. Now the tension is high nowadays, I'd say she's even more careful on higher alert. The mama at Bella is pretty sharp she's been in the game a long time. For me I wouldn't want to get rejected twice so I would go elsewhere. But if you do want to try again theres no real formula since she has seen you before and if she recognizes you she will think "this guy is back again wearing different styles and longer hair he's definitely something else" Just my opinion.

    Sam

  11. #1528

    Advise

    PM me for advise on what to do next time to Bella. I know for sure no hair cut. I am still debating what to wear. Probably be about a month before my next trip. Don't need LE to see postings.

  12. #1527

  13. #1526

    Look out

    Just when CJ was going to step into the water they start busting places.

  14. #1525
    Lets just hope they don't close Bella.

  15. #1524

    Damn

    Damn! I went to Pink about two months ago and had a great time. The best FS experience I ever had at AMP (main event lasted 45 minutes).

    Seems right now nowhere is safe, maybe I should go to strip clubs and then go home watching online videos.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape