Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,586 to 30,600 of 43499
-
04-13-13 12:27 #12914Regular Member

Posts: 9Will never buy group-on massage deals
For some reason, I wanted to get a genuine legal licensed massage, so I bought this group-on deal.
80-min swedish massage with candle cream for only $60.
When I tried to make an reservation, the girl who picked up the phone keeps saying it's booked, and booked.
She said something like, this is the same as making a hospital appointment. Well, anyway, made a reservation a week ahead.
Then, went there, then I was asked to fill out the information like things that I may be asked to write at a hospital.
Then, I went into the room and a man massager came in with the candle cream.
The massage was not that good either. Could feel his sharp hairs on the arms, and. WTF.
-
04-13-13 08:53 #12913Senior Member

Posts: 169Seasons Day Spa Needham
I went to Seasons having read the reviews describing Seasons as giving an excellent therapeutic massage and not much else. But that's what I needed and the location was ideal. Just off the highway yet somewhat out of the way. Based on reports I thought I would draw Helen or Vicky, but instead I got 'Nance' (I think) , a middle aged woman. She told me she had been there 2 months. She had skills and effort but her massage was not my cup of tea, oriented toward deep pressure (methodical, lots of elbows, etc.) where I prefer a Swedish-like massage. Unlike other therapeutic massages, this one lacked even a hint of sensuality. Nance covered me with a towel, refused to remove it and readjusted it whenever it moved. If I grazed her leg, she quickly moved away. Never asked what kind of pressure I wanted or how I was feeling. Her personality was distant and aloof and I did not receive the kind of relaxation I have gotten with other therapeutic massages. I did get the full hour.
I love the location, however. I'm wondering if things are better with the other providers and if they will honor a request for a specific provider. I paid 60 + 10.
-
04-12-13 20:25 #12912Regular Member

Posts: 6Been there
I have been there quite a few times, but not recently. Saw Kelly, 30 yo. 7/10 looks, topless, HR. Don't know if she is still around. Other trips met only older less attractive therapists. Stayed once for nice tease and HR, but took a pass other times. Have not been back lately, but have little doubt they whoever you meet there will be up for some kind of happy time.
Originally Posted by SMS 54
[View Original Post]
Sorry that my report is not more timely.
-
04-12-13 18:24 #12911Senior Member

Posts: 82FWIW. Went by the Marret yesterday and found out that the Russian is there on the weekends only. Drew Selina, petite Chinese, opted for 30, got 25 mins. Pretty much a ho-hum affair. The search continues.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 18:14 #12910

Posts: 729Lucky spa
It is now called lucky spa, same location, can not give a hint as to services available, no recent reports to my knowledge. For a while all happier type services were suspended under the old regime.
Originally Posted by Trogdor1973
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 16:31 #12909Senior Member

Posts: 103Sunny spa?
Gentlemen,
In 2010 I had a good visit to Sunny spa near Fenway / Kenmore sq. I've read reports from a while back that they no longer offer the same services. Can anyone speak to this? Are they even still open? If not, what's the closest option for massage in that area? PM me please! Thanks!
Trog
-
04-12-13 12:39 #12908Senior Member

Posts: 87Agreed
First time poster here and I agreed with DH. Lindsey is very good. Had the pleasure of seeing her about a month ago and the massage was fantastic. I was surprise when she left after having finished my back and came back with hot stones. First time I got a hot stone massage and it was really good.
Originally Posted by Dh1610
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 12:38 #12907Senior Member

Posts: 418910 Marlboro
Recent Boston CL Ad (posted 2013-04-12) says New Management. H'mm, we'll see. Heads up anyway!
-
04-12-13 10:14 #12906Senior Member

Posts: 12531147 d.
I had not been there since they opened (a long time ago) Got Anna. She looked good, slim younger (30?) , nice rack, yoga pants. Massage was more of a light rub. On the flip otc on bottom only. I was pushed away from the top but did feel she had the armor on. I did hear her talk to another girl before she opened the door for me but I never saw her. That's about it.
Looks = 8.
Body = 7. 5.
Massage = 6.
HR = 8.
6 +.4.
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/thp/3736571389.html
STOP BY # TRY THE BEST GRAND OPEING BODY WORK (QUINCY CENTER (617 328 1764)
Our new store with new staff and excellent body work will let you feel that is the right choice you never have.
We are open 7 days a week from 9am to 11pm.
The rate: $60/60mis $40/30mins $90/90mins.
Location: 1147 Hancock St Suite D Quincy. Ma. 02169.
Please Call Us Today At 617 328 1764 To Make An Appointment.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
1147Hacock St (google map) (yahoo map)
•Location: QUINCY CENTER (617 328 1764)
•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
-
04-11-13 15:40 #12905Senior Member

Posts: 60One spa reopened
I know this belonds in RI, but I know many who go to RI are from MA just like me.
Saw this ad on BP boston http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...565-23/5421365 Called one spa (thought it was a dream come true) mamasan picked up. I asked her when reopened and she said Monday. How many girls? She said 3. Are the young or old girls? She said honey no young girls.
In my mind (NOOOOOOO! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
-
04-11-13 15:38 #12904Senior Member

Posts: 60Thanks so much for your response smoke screen. Nevertheless I think based on what I've read I am going to give 2b a try and will report!
Originally Posted by Smoke Screen
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 21:24 #12903Senior Member

Posts: 723I wasn't trying to be an ass. Everyone, especially me likes busting balls and a good laugh. It wasn't you specifically. Maybe it was your awful attempt at humor that made you stand out.
Originally Posted by Dh1610
[View Original Post]
BB
-
04-10-13 21:09 #12902Senior Member

Posts: 103Mystic
Stopped by 275 recently for the first time. Called ahead and don't recall the names of the girls that were available, but I drew Wendy. Decent body, nothing to write home about. Opted for the half hour, which I think was a good decision since the "massage" was really more of an extended tease (though with plenty of ass play). The extent of her English was repeating "You have nice body", which gets old quickly. After the flip came some minor upsell, we settled in the middle for happiness with some Batting Practice thrown in. $40 + $50. More options on the menu, though you'll need to pack something else in your wallet besides money.
-
04-10-13 20:44 #12901Banned Member

Posts: 1701Here Goes
I frequent both NMS & CT weekly. You can definitely get a decent massage in CT, I've had many there and all but one I left happilly (actually that one gave the best massage I've EVER had, so I can"t say I wasn't happy). Granted, the women are not as pretty nor as young as NMS but like everywhere else, the more you go the better you're treated, and most are attractive, some very attractive. If you want 20s. 5' & 90 lbs stay with NMS, I've only seen 3 that come close to that in CT. Most are in their 30s to 40s but still look good.
Originally Posted by HorizonSounds
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 19:10 #12900Senior Member

Posts: 68Hollis St. (framingham)
There used to be a nice lady working at pink by the name nisa, she does a good massage and never shorten me on time, she left, any info on where she is working at now.
Thanks









Reply With Quote




