Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 459 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 6880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1525
    Lets just hope they don't close Bella.

  2. #1524

    Damn

    Damn! I went to Pink about two months ago and had a great time. The best FS experience I ever had at AMP (main event lasted 45 minutes).

    Seems right now nowhere is safe, maybe I should go to strip clubs and then go home watching online videos.

    Stay safe.

  3. #1523

    Key to Pink's downfall

    From the article Sam posted.

    Three women were arrested inside Pink Spa at 1207 Race Street when officers responded to complaints Of possible prostitution and an illegal massage operation

    As others have posted before, LE knows about these places, but when the citizenry complain, THEN they take action.

  4. #1522
    I guess my next trial of Bella just got killed. Now they are probably thinking I was real cop and I was there to bust them.

  5. #1521

  6. #1520
    Damn were not safe any time of day out here, no wonder I got the news after 1AM

    Maybe thats why theres no news online about it, cause it was done so late

  7. #1519

    There goes the late late night theory

    I got an account from an eyewitness that said it took place about 11:30 PM or so.

    There goes the late nigh safer theory.

  8. #1518
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    What happened to FC? I heard it used to be the 2nd place to go. Is Lilly co running it in some way? She never had 40- late 40s in her stable.
    We might all be surprised about their ages. About 3 years ago I got to know one of the FC girls very well, including going to her apartment and inadvertantly meeting her son. While she looked like late 20's to me, she was actually 40 and the son was over 20. She told me that 2 of the FC girls were older than her, and the others were only a little bit younger. Exercise, plastic surgery, cosmetics, and a steady diet of kimchi works wonders for these girls.

  9. #1517

    Rip pink

    Uncle Leo closed Pink down yesterday. Another one bites the dust.

    But they'll be back

  10. #1516
    I read about a number of busts and they were all done in the daytime but your story sure makes me think else wise, sucks that was your first AMP experience.

    What happened to FC? I heard it used to be the 2nd place to go. Is Lilly co running it in some way? She never had 40- late 40s in her stable. That was my next destination, that's why I've been asking a lot about it but now I guess I'll reconsider. It's time to try one of the new AMPs to find a gem, diamond hunting is fun in it's own way just expensive if you want to test every river.

  11. #1515

    First AMP visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing all busts are done during the day on a weekday nice and ready for the news crew. I doubt they are going to bust the AMP at 11:15PM.
    That's not necessarily true because it happened during my very first visit to an AMP (I forget the name as it was a long time ago, but it was located on Chestnut I believe), it was around 11:30 on a Friday or Saturday. I was buzzed in to the lobby and quickly taken back to my room, I paid my $ and was given a towel and told to strip down and enjoy the hot sauna for 15 min. And someone would come and get me when ready. I was sitting there in the sauna with just a towel wrapped over me reading a magazine that had been left there for about 10 mins when a big man in a blue jacket opened the door and TOLD me to come with him. (Now I recognized him from earlier, I had seen him and his partner sitting in a car a block or two down the street as I walked up to the entrance.) He escorted me to my room and had me dress, took all my info told me what was going om, and threatened me with public humiliation, loss of job, confiscation of my first born. However I was 21, unmarried, childless, and could give 2 shits about my job at the time. I told him I had just come in for a massage and was waiting my turn. He must have seen me walk in and let me go with out any issues. Up to that point I had done nothing wrong.

  12. #1514

    I used to have the same problem.

    I used to have the same problem, with being clean cut and having a short hair cut. I rather they error on the side of caution.

  13. #1513
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Also, you probably went during the day time right? I'm guessing all busts are done during the day on a weekday nice and ready for the news crew. I doubt they are going to bust the AMP at 11:15PM. I'm guessing mama is more suspicious of day time walk ins then at night time. Although at night time she's got to worry about the potential robbery. But who really knows? Anyways be careful out there.
    Around 9 pm on Sunday night. Either way, I walked away with nada.

  14. #1512
    Also, you probably went during the day time right? I'm guessing all busts are done during the day on a weekday nice and ready for the news crew. I doubt they are going to bust the AMP at 11:15PM. I'm guessing mama is more suspicious of day time walk ins then at night time. Although at night time she's got to worry about the potential robbery. But who really knows? Anyways be careful out there.

  15. #1511
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Katz  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see at FC? Perhaps Bonnie or Sugi? Tell us about it.

    You said mama did test you and check your I'd, what did mama do to test you?

    Sam Katz
    I didn't get the name at FC. She looked mid 40 to late 40. TS was above average, but for everything else seem she enjoyed it more than I did.

    Mama at Bella checked I'd, asked me if I am LE, asked me how do I know the place, asked me why am I in Philly. Was there suppost be some else? I just got rejected because I looked like Philly LE or a lot of LE presence in the area. Eitherway, I still cannot believe I got denied of service that I was willing to pay and was looking forward to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape