Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 6875
-
04-12-13 07:54 #1520Banned Member

Posts: 187I guess my next trial of Bella just got killed. Now they are probably thinking I was real cop and I was there to bust them.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 07:19 #1519Senior Member

Posts: 465
-
04-11-13 22:25 #1518Senior Member

Posts: 465Damn were not safe any time of day out here, no wonder I got the news after 1AM
Maybe thats why theres no news online about it, cause it was done so late
-
04-11-13 21:11 #1517Senior Member

Posts: 299There goes the late late night theory
I got an account from an eyewitness that said it took place about 11:30 PM or so.
There goes the late nigh safer theory.
-
04-11-13 17:33 #1516Senior Member

Posts: 1330We might all be surprised about their ages. About 3 years ago I got to know one of the FC girls very well, including going to her apartment and inadvertantly meeting her son. While she looked like late 20's to me, she was actually 40 and the son was over 20. She told me that 2 of the FC girls were older than her, and the others were only a little bit younger. Exercise, plastic surgery, cosmetics, and a steady diet of kimchi works wonders for these girls.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-13 12:18 #1515Senior Member

Posts: 465Rip pink
Uncle Leo closed Pink down yesterday. Another one bites the dust.
But they'll be back
-
04-10-13 23:37 #1514Senior Member

Posts: 465I read about a number of busts and they were all done in the daytime but your story sure makes me think else wise, sucks that was your first AMP experience.
What happened to FC? I heard it used to be the 2nd place to go. Is Lilly co running it in some way? She never had 40- late 40s in her stable. That was my next destination, that's why I've been asking a lot about it but now I guess I'll reconsider. It's time to try one of the new AMPs to find a gem, diamond hunting is fun in it's own way just expensive if you want to test every river.
-
04-10-13 19:07 #1513Senior Member

Posts: 28First AMP visit
That's not necessarily true because it happened during my very first visit to an AMP (I forget the name as it was a long time ago, but it was located on Chestnut I believe), it was around 11:30 on a Friday or Saturday. I was buzzed in to the lobby and quickly taken back to my room, I paid my $ and was given a towel and told to strip down and enjoy the hot sauna for 15 min. And someone would come and get me when ready. I was sitting there in the sauna with just a towel wrapped over me reading a magazine that had been left there for about 10 mins when a big man in a blue jacket opened the door and TOLD me to come with him. (Now I recognized him from earlier, I had seen him and his partner sitting in a car a block or two down the street as I walked up to the entrance.) He escorted me to my room and had me dress, took all my info told me what was going om, and threatened me with public humiliation, loss of job, confiscation of my first born. However I was 21, unmarried, childless, and could give 2 shits about my job at the time. I told him I had just come in for a massage and was waiting my turn. He must have seen me walk in and let me go with out any issues. Up to that point I had done nothing wrong.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 19:02 #1512Senior Member

Posts: 308I used to have the same problem.
I used to have the same problem, with being clean cut and having a short hair cut. I rather they error on the side of caution.
-
04-10-13 17:01 #1511Banned Member

Posts: 187Around 9 pm on Sunday night. Either way, I walked away with nada.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 16:20 #1510Senior Member

Posts: 465Also, you probably went during the day time right? I'm guessing all busts are done during the day on a weekday nice and ready for the news crew. I doubt they are going to bust the AMP at 11:15PM. I'm guessing mama is more suspicious of day time walk ins then at night time. Although at night time she's got to worry about the potential robbery. But who really knows? Anyways be careful out there.
-
04-10-13 15:15 #1509Banned Member

Posts: 187I didn't get the name at FC. She looked mid 40 to late 40. TS was above average, but for everything else seem she enjoyed it more than I did.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
Mama at Bella checked I'd, asked me if I am LE, asked me how do I know the place, asked me why am I in Philly. Was there suppost be some else? I just got rejected because I looked like Philly LE or a lot of LE presence in the area. Eitherway, I still cannot believe I got denied of service that I was willing to pay and was looking forward to.
-
04-10-13 12:08 #1508Senior Member

Posts: 465Who did you see at FC? Perhaps Bonnie or Sugi? Tell us about it.
Originally Posted by engbest
[View Original Post]
You said mama did test you and check your I'd, what did mama do to test you?
Sam Katz
-
04-10-13 05:47 #1507Senior Member

Posts: 143Cops can call ahead, and also have I'd that don't say le on them.
Originally Posted by engbest
[View Original Post]
First time with rachel she wondered how I knew to ask for her. Seemed overly curious, even though I am a long time lilly customer.
-
04-09-13 21:53 #1506Banned Member

Posts: 187Mama did tested me and check my ID. Rachel did come into room to serve me. Then something trigger them and mama come back and said girls don't want to serve me because I look like cop. I was like "WTF". I even called them ahead to make appointment with Ari but was going to settle for Rachel (or maybe upgrade). Maybe next time I gain more weight and grow my hair before I come back. Maybe Philly has some Asian LE that go after them.









Reply With Quote




