Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14011

    Sarah in the dark

    This was a tough one to edit because of minimal lighting. I managed to pull out a few good ones. Maybe somebody besides me will like them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎   6.jpg‎  

    7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   10.jpg‎   11.jpg‎   12.jpg‎  


  2. #14010

    Dundalk Tiffany Update

    All that being said, it now looks like she gave me streph throat, so watch yourself for the next week or two.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayMichaels82  [View Original Post]
    I was at Haven Place Tuesday night, and after a few hours of getting charged up, I went out looking. As of late, I've just looked- there hasn't been anything worth picking up, and oftentimes nothing even out at all. There were two ROUGH looking girls on Haven Street, accompanied by their boss, and a crackhead couple picking up cigarette butts- Miss Crackhead was picked up by a guy in a nice car who stopped in the middle of the road for a lot longer than he should have, and the pimp and his girls (a thin girl that probably was something a few years ago and a busted looking preggo with short blonde hair) eventually drove away. There were a few SWs on Conkling, and a few okay looking Dominicans hitting the BP. However, Conkling is too hot for me to do anything but look these days, so I went on to Dundalk.

    Fairly far off of 40 on Graceland I saw a cute young lady, but she didn't appear to be working, so I drove around a bit longer. As I was readying to leave for home and take out my frustrations with Belladonna's Girl Train, I saw the same gal, and she was coming towards me, and it became clear that yes, she was working. Her name was Tiffany, and she wasn't hard on the eyes, looking like a more weathered version of the comedian Kristen Schaal. We did the cop check and went to her spot, which I've used before and am comfortable with. BBBJ was quoted as. 25, plus tip if warranted. (Swallowing was another. 5, but if I've already came, I don't give a damn if she swallows, and 1/2 and 1/2 was. 4, but I don't do that with SWs.)

    Tiffany went down and stayed there for five minutes, at which point I pulled her off and told her to relax for a minute- I was concerned that she'd pass out on me, as she had a bit of a cold and it was clear that she was having some trouble with nose breathing. I sampled her B's; not bad for a SW that is probably in her early 30s. She went back down for a while, and I gave her another break and told her to get into some dirty talk. She said she hadn't done it before, and it showed, so I asked her to just recount some of the more interesting things she had done, leading to her talking about some of her high school cheerleader lesbian escapades. When I got myself closer, I put her back on the stick until the bitter, creamy end. I tipped. 1, and Tiffany was very appriciative. I got her number, which is my standard practice, even though I normally never call back, and I dropped her near where I found her.

    A few other points- our date went almost 40 minutes, and not once did Tiffany complain about the time or ask how close I was. She did mention needing to make a phone call, and asked if she could use my phone. I said that I've let SWs use it before, and it just led to me getting weird calls for the rest of the night. She said that "her people" don't call back, but that she'd be okay just using a payphone if I wasn't comfortable. (Being the saint that I am, I gave her 50 cents.)

    Tiffany was the best SW experience I've had in recent memory. Her head game wasn't great, but it was pretty good, and she was a genuinely sweet girl who didn't rush me. If you pick her up, treat her well.

  3. #14009

    Lindsay

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicEye  [View Original Post]
    Last I checked she was, indeed living on 7th Street, basement of a big corner house.
    Yeah. That's a nice house alright with pool table and everything. She's cute at first (because she doesn't use the illegal drugs) but then became quite a nag. Had to avoid her patrol area for a while just to avoid her. LOL

  4. #14008

    Works on the block?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    I'd bet good money that this girl's real name is Dawn. I met her in Baltimore Street 25 years ago. She used to work by the church. The first time I saw her I was overwhelmed with lust for her. She was the ultimate spinner. And gorgeous to boot. And she was up to any perversion you wanted. And good at it to. Said she was from a wealthy family. Raspy voice. Her boob job turned me off. After the boob job she always was covered with sores. They looked like cigarette burns. But you are absolutely right about her personality. Awesome personality. She IS a great gal!
    Didn't someone say that she works on the block as a bartender?

  5. #14007

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    I knew it wasn't just me.
    It wasn't just you I caught her when she was fresh out the box gave her my number was the worst thing I could have done and then wasn't sure if she left me a gift if you know what I mean so after that left her alone

  6. #14006

    Re: Ellie

    Nope. I've deleted her number. Once I get a tude from one of these chicks, on to the next one my brother. Ain't my wifey, ain't going to check me like you was. Feel me.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    I knew it wasn't just me.

  7. #14005

    Honorary tribute

    Any digits available for BSW / LSW who will allow position #42. Budgetary constraints are limiting my search pool until payday. Happy fishing my friends.

  8. #14004

    Caramel colored

    Scooped caramel colored SW with pink highlights on Fairhaven. Parked outside MTA lot across from the bball courts. Agreed to BBBJ for .3 plus tip. Pretty girl but from the start her teeth got in her way. Tried to enjoy her efforts but IMHO the pickup bball game was more entertaining. AFter 15 mins of raking my hard pepper, I had her take out some lotion and finish me off with a smooth hand job w / cum on cheek. Unfortunately wouldn't repeat unless she went to the dentist for a file down.

  9. #14003
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Man  [View Original Post]
    I like Elles's skill set but as you say she turns a good thing bad. I always enjoyed the time we spent together. I then made the mistake and told her I was going to pick her up one morning. She called me back to back to back asking h"how long before you get here?" After the tenth call in 30 minutes I just turned around and went elsewhere. She called me an additional ten times to remind me that I wasted her time.

    I have not seen her since. I have even paid her up front and never received service because I didn't want to wait around the the BS she has to take care of all of a sudden.
    I knew it wasn't just me.

  10. #14002

    Lindsay

    Last I checked she was, indeed living on 7th Street, basement of a big corner house.

  11. #14001
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Lindsey that used to stay at the Budget motel with her baby / toddler daughter? I have not seen her for a long time. I liked her at first but then she started getting weird and going down hill. She would start talking way too much that drove me crazy. She then started asking for rides or tips with the promise of half off or a freebie next time, as if I really expected that she would honor the promise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Weiner  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Lindsey that has freckles and looks like a Cabbage Patch Doll, I was offered the same sort of deal. I met her on-line, and picked her up at her place (at least she said she lived there) on 7th St. At the time I didn't know she was a SW, but have been informed by another monger friend that she is. I hit it a couple times for. 6 then she calls me up in some sort of panic, needing money for her kid and made me the same offer $.5 for 6 months, once-a-week. I fell for it, but WTF, I was in need and she had always treated me nice before.

    MW
    Yep LOL she changed the color of her hair to jet black I think it was red at first when she was staying at the budget with that tranny that dressed like Madonna.

  12. #14000

    Fun night

    I decided to blow some NCAA winnings last night. Picked up Stephanie. 28, 5-6, 130 on conkling. She's kind of cute in an Irish Lass kind of way. Very affectionate. Lots of deep kissing.

    Little flab from having a couple babies, but a real nice ass and and a solid C rack. Took her to the rosédalehotel.

    Fifty for the room, .4 for her. She was telling me about her roommate and promised a true lesbian experience

    They did not dissappoint. Needed to pick up meds. That was ok. I was in a meds mood myself. They stayed for over three hours, all of us taking turns on each other. I took some pics and will figure out how to post but didn't get her. She out and about frequently on conkling.

    Really had a good time.

  13. #13999
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackktut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone nice enough to share some tips and tricks or even some numbers.
    The only info you are going to get is to rtff and do some leg work and people will be waiting for your report. Enjoy be safe

  14. #13998
    It is one and the same. After she got my money she disappeared never to be heard from again. I guess if I was a monger who was out on the strolls, I may have seen her again, but I tend to stick to the BP and Non-Pro girls.

    MW

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Lindsey that used to stay at the Budget motel with her baby / toddler daughter? I have not seen her for a long time. I liked her at first but then she started getting weird and going down hill. She would start talking way too much that drove me crazy. She then started asking for rides or tips with the promise of half off or a freebie next time, as if I really expected that she would honor the promise.

  15. #13997

    Hoochie is named.

    I didn't even realize I left that part out so shame on me. That was Ashley. There are many of them reported on here, but hopefully you should be able to tell this one from the others reported quite easily. This one is 22 about 5'7" 115 and has all her teeth. She can be a sweet girl, depending on when you connect. Hangs in Lansdowne and will walk sometimes if no regulars come through when she needs money.

    MBS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    I think I recognize that hoochie. Is that Jessica from B / CB? I used to call her toothless Jessica. But she got her teeth fixed. She's really pretty, if it's the same girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape