Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,446 to 47,460 of 61459
-
04-13-13 13:44 #14014Senior Member

Posts: 36Nice work nt
Looks good not going to ask for number got to hunt and earn my stripes but what area for that Sarah.
-
04-13-13 13:00 #14013Senior Member

Posts: 1762I like them even in the dark. You can tell she do look good.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-13 12:22 #14012Senior Member

Posts: 67Went to Scores last night and when I left, I thought I'd make a loop or two before I went home.
Conklin. Nothing
B / CB. Nothing.
Dundalk. Nothing.
I didn't make it to WW though.
Saw a couple 5-0s but not in full force. Maybe the earlier rain kept everyone inside.
-
04-13-13 01:04 #14011Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sarah in the dark
This was a tough one to edit because of minimal lighting. I managed to pull out a few good ones. Maybe somebody besides me will like them.
-
04-12-13 22:13 #14010Senior Member

Posts: 81Dundalk Tiffany Update
All that being said, it now looks like she gave me streph throat, so watch yourself for the next week or two.
Originally Posted by RayMichaels82
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 21:18 #14009Senior Member

Posts: 224Lindsay
Yeah. That's a nice house alright with pool table and everything. She's cute at first (because she doesn't use the illegal drugs) but then became quite a nag. Had to avoid her patrol area for a while just to avoid her. LOL
Originally Posted by MagicEye
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 11:41 #14008Banned Member

Posts: 1312Works on the block?
Didn't someone say that she works on the block as a bartender?
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 11:38 #14007Banned Member

Posts: 1312Nope
It wasn't just you I caught her when she was fresh out the box gave her my number was the worst thing I could have done and then wasn't sure if she left me a gift if you know what I mean so after that left her alone
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 10:49 #14006Senior Member

Posts: 505Re: Ellie
Nope. I've deleted her number. Once I get a tude from one of these chicks, on to the next one my brother. Ain't my wifey, ain't going to check me like you was. Feel me.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 09:48 #14005Senior Member

Posts: 1324Honorary tribute
Any digits available for BSW / LSW who will allow position #42. Budgetary constraints are limiting my search pool until payday. Happy fishing my friends.
-
04-12-13 09:45 #14004Senior Member

Posts: 1324Caramel colored
Scooped caramel colored SW with pink highlights on Fairhaven. Parked outside MTA lot across from the bball courts. Agreed to BBBJ for .3 plus tip. Pretty girl but from the start her teeth got in her way. Tried to enjoy her efforts but IMHO the pickup bball game was more entertaining. AFter 15 mins of raking my hard pepper, I had her take out some lotion and finish me off with a smooth hand job w / cum on cheek. Unfortunately wouldn't repeat unless she went to the dentist for a file down.
-
04-12-13 07:55 #14003Senior Member

Posts: 2419I knew it wasn't just me.
Originally Posted by The Big Man
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-13 02:23 #14002Senior Member

Posts: 112Lindsay
Last I checked she was, indeed living on 7th Street, basement of a big corner house.
-
04-11-13 19:36 #14001Senior Member

Posts: 438
Originally Posted by Sportsfan1234
[View Original Post]
Yep LOL she changed the color of her hair to jet black I think it was red at first when she was staying at the budget with that tranny that dressed like Madonna.
Originally Posted by Marcus Weiner
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-13 19:21 #14000Senior Member

Posts: 66Fun night
I decided to blow some NCAA winnings last night. Picked up Stephanie. 28, 5-6, 130 on conkling. She's kind of cute in an Irish Lass kind of way. Very affectionate. Lots of deep kissing.
Little flab from having a couple babies, but a real nice ass and and a solid C rack. Took her to the rosédalehotel.
Fifty for the room, .4 for her. She was telling me about her roommate and promised a true lesbian experience
They did not dissappoint. Needed to pick up meds. That was ok. I was in a meds mood myself. They stayed for over three hours, all of us taking turns on each other. I took some pics and will figure out how to post but didn't get her. She out and about frequently on conkling.
Really had a good time.










Reply With Quote






