Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,601 to 30,615 of 43505
-
04-11-13 15:40 #12905Senior Member

Posts: 60One spa reopened
I know this belonds in RI, but I know many who go to RI are from MA just like me.
Saw this ad on BP boston http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...565-23/5421365 Called one spa (thought it was a dream come true) mamasan picked up. I asked her when reopened and she said Monday. How many girls? She said 3. Are the young or old girls? She said honey no young girls.
In my mind (NOOOOOOO! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)
-
04-11-13 15:38 #12904Senior Member

Posts: 60Thanks so much for your response smoke screen. Nevertheless I think based on what I've read I am going to give 2b a try and will report!
Originally Posted by Smoke Screen
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 21:24 #12903Senior Member

Posts: 723I wasn't trying to be an ass. Everyone, especially me likes busting balls and a good laugh. It wasn't you specifically. Maybe it was your awful attempt at humor that made you stand out.
Originally Posted by Dh1610
[View Original Post]
BB
-
04-10-13 21:09 #12902Senior Member

Posts: 103Mystic
Stopped by 275 recently for the first time. Called ahead and don't recall the names of the girls that were available, but I drew Wendy. Decent body, nothing to write home about. Opted for the half hour, which I think was a good decision since the "massage" was really more of an extended tease (though with plenty of ass play). The extent of her English was repeating "You have nice body", which gets old quickly. After the flip came some minor upsell, we settled in the middle for happiness with some Batting Practice thrown in. $40 + $50. More options on the menu, though you'll need to pack something else in your wallet besides money.
-
04-10-13 20:44 #12901Banned Member

Posts: 1701Here Goes
I frequent both NMS & CT weekly. You can definitely get a decent massage in CT, I've had many there and all but one I left happilly (actually that one gave the best massage I've EVER had, so I can"t say I wasn't happy). Granted, the women are not as pretty nor as young as NMS but like everywhere else, the more you go the better you're treated, and most are attractive, some very attractive. If you want 20s. 5' & 90 lbs stay with NMS, I've only seen 3 that come close to that in CT. Most are in their 30s to 40s but still look good.
Originally Posted by HorizonSounds
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 19:10 #12900Senior Member

Posts: 68Hollis St. (framingham)
There used to be a nice lady working at pink by the name nisa, she does a good massage and never shorten me on time, she left, any info on where she is working at now.
Thanks
-
04-10-13 15:06 #12899Senior Member

Posts: 60Bagtag clear your box
Hi bagtag, clear your box can't send you pm.
-
04-10-13 15:05 #12898Senior Member

Posts: 229Bedford Massage
Nice, out of the way place. Tried Annie there a while back. Nice massage and left happy. .6. 4
Originally Posted by Dh1610
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-13 12:50 #12897Senior Member

Posts: 380Good Massage
If you are interested in a good massage and and little else go visit Lindsey in Bedford behind BK on Shawsheen Ave. She is friendly and speaks good English has real training as a masseuse in Mass. Call ahead-she will be the one to answer most every time. Ask for her to be sure. Other girls working for her change and like everywhere the service and quality may vary. Ask for her and you will get a good massage.
-
04-10-13 12:43 #12896Senior Member

Posts: 60NMS vs CT AMP
Hi guys,
I've been many a time to NMS as we all know how top notch that place for massages and HE. But I've never tried CT before just because of all the mixed reviews. Just for the sake of a comparison here, say NMS being a 10 (best) and 8 (average visit) how does CT AMPs stand up to it? For me, its an extra 30 minute drive to NMS compared to CT. But I know exactly what I'm getting at that journey for about the same dough. I've heard Harrison 2b has some young girls (though I don't know if they're as young as NMS) since we all have different definitions. MY go to girl at NMS is Cici most of the time. She's barely 5 feet maybe 90 pounds in her early to mid 20s. Does CT have quality providers like this or should I not even waste time trying them out?
-
04-10-13 10:57 #12895Senior Member

Posts: 1856Ok Mr Bao! Here is your chance to impart wisdom!
While I am sure you are partly right in CT having an 'older' provider population that doesn't know how to give a massage I'm not sure I would paint the whole area with such a broad brush. There are certainly several places that do have bothe 'older and younger' ladies that do indeed know how to give a nice massage and service.
Originally Posted by Mr Bao
[View Original Post]
But I digress fom my point main point here. Since you kn ow what a 'real massage' is and many of us would like to share in that enjoyment please advise us where we should go to enjoy the great benefits you currently enjoy. And again don't get me wrong here I'm not totally dissing here but just looking for the places you suggest for us to go to. Thanks in advance SO
-
04-09-13 22:32 #12894Senior Member

Posts: 518Chinatown Locations
Every spot in Chinatown do not have employees that are 30 years old and below. Everyone is 40+ pretending to knock it off as 25+. Everyone in that circumference block does not know what the fudge they are doing. They assume they can just kick back and pretend to do some light touching and call it a massage. I know what a real and fake massage is. That is why I do not even bother with Chinatown AMPs. They don't even know how to rub and tug as they call it. I would rather why'all mongers go elsewhere far from this area as they are NOT good, I repeat, NOT GOOD!
Originally Posted by HotRub Tony
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-13 22:32 #12893Senior Member

Posts: 133Lotus Spa
Made an appointment at 3:00. Entered and drew "Hannah" who soon after proceeded with a wonderful table shower and a nice, relaxing massage and I have to say that she was one of the most wonderful providers I've ever had at an AMP.
During the massage, she proceeded to climb on my back and gently rubbed me until I actually fell asleep! She then laid on top while I was asleep and I awoke to her rubbing my sensitive areas and then went with a wonderful finish. She was so accommodating I would've paid for longer than an hour If I had a larger bankroll on me.
If you like spinner types, you won't be disappointed and she was very friendly to boot.
I would have given her more than the standard AMP fare but I'm so used to a typical rub & tug I didn't think I'd be in for such a wonderful surprise.
I'm not sure how long she'll be around but I really hope it will be awhile.
Seniors can PM me for the address.
Moogaar1
-
04-09-13 22:09 #12892

Posts: 729Wendy
I went there recently, due to one of my favorite AMPs being on vacation, and another location recently closed. Now I am not sure who my provider was, (there was only one provider there at the time I was there) but it was an OK, standard 60/40 AMP experience, nothing special. Not sure about returning, but no reason not to, I did not find it to be outstanding in any way, she may have been being cautious. Mentioned she was moving to a different location May 1, same town.
-
04-09-13 17:09 #12891Senior Member

Posts: 380Take it easy Seniors
Relax BB and Ccup2 I was simply having fun. It is hard to resist when you have a PI directly across the hall. That's all! Laugh a little.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



