Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,646 to 30,660 of 43528
-
04-08-13 23:37 #12883Senior Member

Posts: 127Wendy or Cathy?
Actually, I was at Wendy's a couple months ago and got Cathy. Roughly the same appearance (a 5 or a 6) and I definitely got the look of disgust during the ending that PB77 described. I haven't been back because of it. I know the typical smiling and moaning and breathing is fake, but it's much better than the alternative.
Was the provider relatively young, or clearly middle-aged? Cathy was on the young side (20-30) but when I passed Wendy outside the room, she looked 40-50 to me.
NoRush.
Originally Posted by Joseph Alley
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-13 22:36 #12882Senior Member

Posts: 112Not my experience either
My experience w / Wendy has always been enjoyable. This previous post doesn't sound like the Wendy I know.
Originally Posted by Joseph Alley
[View Original Post]
Would recommend her and will repeat.
-
04-08-13 22:28 #12881Senior Member

Posts: 128Very strange review
Something very strange about this post. I have only been hearing good things about Wendy and now this. As though much more is implied than is said. And much more is suggested as though an attempt to hurt this provider. Is there something personal here?
Originally Posted by PoppaBear77
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-13 22:01 #12880Senior Member

Posts: 170I'm more of a cat fancier myself. I know she's gotten a bad rep for the up-sell, but does anyone know where Yo-Yo is these days? I've never had that particular problem with her.
Originally Posted by MickPK
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-13 17:59 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 146Angel double dips
I replied to this on the Brockton board as well but thought I would put it here as well. Angel jams the other girl down your throat because Angel keeps the house fee you pay to see Lisa. So Angel is free to do massage as well and is making $60 off the other girl whom I have been to see a number of times and she is a really sweet girl with a good massage as well. You will definately leave more than happy.
Originally Posted by KO2046
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-13 17:55 #12878Senior Member

Posts: 146Angel's philosophy
Angel jams the other girl down your throat because Angel keeps the house fee you pay to see Lisa. So Angel is free to do massage as well and is making $60 off the other girl whom I have been to see a number of times and she is a really sweet girl with a good massage as well. You will definately leave more than happy.
Originally Posted by KO2046
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-13 16:48 #12877Regular Member

Posts: 17Wendys
I have been wanting to go there for a while so I went today and saw Wendy. She's ok looking maybe a 5 or 6, thin, B's and shaved but stubbly. Her english is good. Roaming was allowed before flip and after over and under but nothing "inside". Nice teasing before the flip, right after the haggling began. Everything is on the table but nothing BB except a HJ and then she looks as if she's disgusted by it. She wanted me to have my own Pancho, I didn't so we didn't but she was willing. She up-sells so low-ball and work up to what you want to pay.
Damage was;
House. 6.
Tip. 6 which was to much because I was shorted on time. I won't be repeating.
Looks. 5 maybe a drunk 6.
Massage. What massage? 2.
Services, BYOC.
YMMV.
Happy Hunting.
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/3730336201.html
-
04-08-13 12:48 #12876Regular Member

Posts: 1Aaa
Went to AAA Quincy get Angel. She give me just a ok teasing and rush HE.
That is very unusual. But when I was on my way out, she seem to remember.
Me from before, And highly recommend that girl who work for he.
Is she good?
-
04-07-13 19:42 #12875Senior Member

Posts: 902She told me the 8th
Originally Posted by BigJim959
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-13 09:31 #12874Senior Member

Posts: 228H on g
Does anyone know when H on g is back from vacation? Saw her a few weeks ago but forget what she said. Tough getting old. Feel free to PM.
Thanks
-
04-06-13 19:42 #12873Senior Member

Posts: 662Tried calling
Phone number no longer in service
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-13 19:48 #12872Senior Member

Posts: 465Medford
427 Salem is closed. The only thing on the windows now is newspaper, american newspaper, so you can't see in.
-
04-05-13 17:17 #12871Senior Member

Posts: 103School again
Ventured back to School Street in Lex again, this time after calling the place next to the beauty salon in Medford with no answer (perhaps they got shut down after all the neighbor complaints? Or maybe they were just really busy. I haven't been checking the board actively lately, so it's possible I missed something). Since School is convenient to my commute, I called ahead and was told Jennifer and 'a new girl' were available. Not familiar with either, I took a chance, hoping this visit would work out better than my last one there two months ago.
The woman who answered the door must have been Jennifer. Both she and the "new girl" were on the older side and I wasn't in the mood to tear the clothes off of either, so I just let them decide, and ended up drawing the second one. She said her name was Anna (this was not the same Anna that was there on my last visit). Opted for the half hour, a rarity for me. (I realize I could have just walked, but I don't like to offend anyone). I must have been giving off some sort of Leo vibe, because Anna left the door open a crack the entire time, and there was no hint of a tease during the entire session. Still, she was nice enough, and the bodywork was fairly decent, if lacking focus. At about the 25 minute mark, she let me know I had 5 minutes left and asked if I wanted extra time. I declined this time, she invited me back and told me she could incorporate some back-walking in her routine. I might take her up on it if I'm not feeling so picky about age next time (maybe she'll close the door if she recognizes me). $40 + $10.
-
04-05-13 08:01 #12870Senior Member

Posts: 124Ninja
Finally had a chance this week to go see the new girls at Ninja. I believe that there are 3 new girls, Juli, Bella, and Amy. I met Bella on my way out. She was watching a Chinese language movie on the computer. She was sitting down so I can only guess but she looked to be about 5'5" or maybe a bit taller. Slim, looks young, pretty face and very quiet. I don't think that she speaks much, if any, English. I didn't see Amy there at all. I had Juli for my massage. Juli was about 5'3" slim with a very cute little butt that was tightly wrapped in sweats. Cute face. She didn't do very much actual massaging but for nearly 45 minutes she concentrated her attention between my waist and my knees. Very nice slow hand movements with some touches to all areas and then some additional stroking before the flip. After flip she continued with the result that I left very happy. She's got pretty good English skills and she's smart and she's very funny and just a little bit crazy (in a very good way). She does like to tease and she knows what she's doing. I would recommend her. I'm also anxious to try out Bella. The more I think about it the cuter she was.
The key elements are all still here at Ninja. You get your full amount of time. The girls are definitely on the younger side and cute. The location is easy to get to and the place is clean.
RH2
-
04-04-13 19:35 #12869Senior Member

Posts: 486CT Report with no specifics
After studying up here on the forum knowing I'd be back in the Boston area this week I hit CT a couple days ago. I had narrowed my choice to 3 places. The new place that advertises foot massage didn't do it for me. So, went off to the 2nd place and was told it would be a wait for the girl I was looking for. I decided to wait it out.
However, this report will leave out public info as the sweetheart I saw told me (w / o any prompting from me) , that reports on the internet that refer to her by name put her job in serious jeopardy. Apparently the owner / manager does not appreciate reading about any goings on and especially anything more than the standard endings as she / he will check the reports frequently. Where he / she checks was not named, but I have a feeling it was here due to what she told me was written about her. But who knows. She says she needs to be very cautious now and I'm not about to f her over.
What I will say is that the girl is an absolute sweetheart <30 yo and did double duty for the hour I was there. Paid house fee and tip and 1/2 which she was happy with. OTC, UTC up top, some licking / sucking / squeezing of the full boobs. Great tease the 2nd time around, and a darn good medium massage. Well worth it. PM me for info and make sure you're a senior contributing member or a member I've dealt with before for this one. I don't like doing it this way, but. Also, if any of you guys know of any incall FS massage or independent Asian girls from Boston to the south shore I'd appreciate it.








Reply With Quote





