Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 21049
-
04-09-13 11:57 #7729Senior Member

Posts: 324I agree
I definitely agree with that Juan.
Originally Posted by JuanTheJohn
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-13 10:22 #7728Senior Member

Posts: 25Thanks a lot for the compliment sir. No list from back then, the only reason I guess have one now is because of my site. Things just aren't like they were even 5 years ago. I prefer doing my mongering in other states now. LEO has gotten way too ruthless in Michigan. It's not about cleaning up the areas as it should be. It's about extorting money from mongers.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-13 00:26 #7727Senior Member

Posts: 261Juan
Just so you know, I have a long list of girls' names from the Corridor that I'd like to compare with yours someday. Only if you have time. And only if you actually made a list.
Originally Posted by JuanTheJohn
[View Original Post]
After all these years, I discovered your website last year. I find your work very entertaining sir.
-
04-08-13 19:29 #7726Senior Member

Posts: 196Kaleigh
You would think she would have at least given me frequent flyer miles, but, NOOO.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
I won't be seeing her for a while, so your phone will be glowing red hot.
-
04-08-13 19:12 #7725Senior Member

Posts: 247Still
It's still nice and meaty, JD. And shaved nice and clean. I have been hearing a lot about Bush lately, but I like a clean machine. It looked real good hitting it from the rear. Next time I will get a vag pic for sure.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there
-
04-08-13 19:08 #7724Senior Member

Posts: 273atmichigandl
Thanks for the info, you might want to clean out your pm box, I tried sending you a note but your full!
-
04-08-13 19:03 #7723Senior Member

Posts: 247More on Prices
Even if if couldn't be lowered it's not a bad deal. Guys have been griping about mongers paying. 6 for FS, but. 7 for a halfway decent massage with FS included would make all the AMP boys green with envy. She didn't happen to have digits, did she?
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there
-
04-08-13 19:00 #7722Senior Member

Posts: 25I still lurk. Yes, those were the days. Early 90's til the mid 00's for me. I was younger or about the same age as a lot of the girls I was banging and getting blown by. It was like a big playground. Sometimes I run into girls that I met there throughout the metro area. Fortunately a lot of them have gotten clean and have started new lives. You'd hardly recognize them. They're always surprised that I do. One was actually a dental assistant at a Dentist office I went to.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-13 16:30 #7721Senior Member

Posts: 750Nice post wheeler. I dated her during mid pregnancy once. I believe I posted on it with a few pics. She was fun. Had maybe the meatiest vag I've seen. Was it still meaty? Or just due to bein g preggers?
JD.
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-13 16:25 #7720Senior Member

Posts: 486I recall her. That Red would hang out in the bar and work it in there. When she would go stand on the street in front, she'd damn near cause an accident, guys would be slamming on the brakes.
Originally Posted by PleasureSoul
[View Original Post]
There was also a Red, a thin short WSW that had a kinky little attitude. She hung out around (and lived inside) the Temple Motel. She's featured a few times on videos at that other guy's web site. I'd bet that's the one who is staying with our uncle.
-
04-08-13 16:19 #7719Senior Member

Posts: 486Crystal of the G
Sounds like there are a few of them. This one was about 5' 2" (?) WSW, slightly frizzy long dark brown hair, thin, no glasses, not bad looking, probably mid-30's, excellent oral for. 2 plus a fiver tip. Very pleasant girl who says she has training in massage and will work massage into FS at the notel; quoted. 7 for the hour but I'd bet that could be lowered. And she caught it all, for those whose Crystal can't catch well.
-
04-08-13 15:36 #7718Senior Member

Posts: 261Meat Master
LOL! Yes Moe, I have duly noted that You are the one responsible for loosening Kaleigh's extra-tight nethers!
Originally Posted by MoeMonger
[View Original Post]
Now, I wonder how long it will take before she stops texting me.
-
04-08-13 14:37 #7717Senior Member

Posts: 327Late post
I scooped a cute young little thing off JC on Thursday night. She was either early twenties or late teens. Had a fantastic car date which involved a great BBBJ and a cowgirl rodeo experience that had her whimpering like a baby wanting to feed. This gal had a super tight giner and a cups. She also had a nice Bush that smelled fresh and clean. I think she said her name was Jessica. After the deed she had me drop her by Rachel's house. Kind of looked like she could be her younger sister. Will repeat with better intel next time I see her.
-
04-08-13 14:16 #7716Regular Member

Posts: 5Cheeks
Reported on Cheeks from Fort a few days ago. Just found her backpage ad today. If it's not her it looks exactly like her.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...at-22/11846720
-
04-08-13 13:13 #7715Senior Member

Posts: 261A Tale of Two Reds
Lanai. Yes, I know her! She's a tall, slim BSW with varying hairstyles and colors. I met her while driving home one afternoon. She rolled up next to me in a van with BJ driving (if you know Lanai, then you know her girlfriend BJ too). She rolled down her window and said something to me that I can't remember, but I remember asking, 'Do I know you? ' and she goes, 'No, but you can get to know me! ' That's how we met. That was 2003.
Originally Posted by PleasureSoul
[View Original Post]
That girl's cooch was drenched and soaking wet every time I had her. One of the wettest I've ever had. She moves back and forth from Cali to the D. I still talk to BJ and she speaks highly of Lanai as usual, saying 'She's real pretty' and so on. I might be able to get back in touch with her! Give me some time. I'll PM you.
Melessa. This is the Red I was talking about. She's a WSW with long flowing auburn hair, big fat fluffy D's, long legs and a gorgeous ass. To this day, her looks, her BJ, and her cooch all rank in my all time Top 5. I repeat, Top 5! She was both breathtakingly gorgeous and amazing in bed. JohnJuan has posted several pics and videos of her on his website.
But as time went on she went from sweet to sour. I blame her latest boyfriend, who is also with uncle for the same reason. She's celebrated her 31st birthday at her uncles house this year, and she'll have many more with him. I almost cried when I heard she got popped. Almost.
Click 'Forum', then 'General Topics' and go down to 'Streetwalker Photos'. My favorite pic of her is still the most recent post.
I have no pictures of Lanai at all. Ahh, the memories though!
I'll be in touch.











Reply With Quote




