Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,536 to 47,550 of 61462
-
04-07-13 21:43 #13927Senior Member

Posts: 66Amanda needs company
Any mongrels around Harford Road should see her. She's hard up for hotel money and will deal. PM for #.
-
04-07-13 20:57 #13926Senior Member

Posts: 229LE and the Hobby Re: SWs
As long as there is crack, meth, and heroine, there will be a stroll and SWs. Period. When le shuts down strolls, the SWs that are junkies (which is Par for the course in Bmore) can just be picked up in their neighborhoods, standing at the bus stop, sitting on the stoop, or en route to the next fix. Most non-junkies (that are not on a higher end stroll) are online.
Originally Posted by Jaydating
[View Original Post]
It has been years since I have been in San Diego. However, the few times that I have gone before, I just went to Tijuana to have my fun (I speak fluent Spanish).
-
04-07-13 17:00 #13925

Posts: 540Thanks for heads up
Ever take DeSoto from Wilkins to Washington? Sometimes you'll find SWs there. I did so yesterday and a great lookin brunnete was walking along with full SW regalia. I waited in the drive next to chicken wings place. But she never emerged onto the Wilkins-Desoto corner. I drove past where I last saw her and saw white van parked at about where she disappeared. Today, a different WSW, but same van. And I witnessed the 2nd one going into the van. I'm getting a new sense of LE stings. They don't just station a decoy out on a known stroll. They stake out less travelled roads too where perhaps we are less vigilant. Also, the decoys vary greatly, from cartoonish high-heeled, short-skirted charicacters of working girls, to the bedraggled denim-wearing pock marked "poor girls" with dirty sneakers. I just don't pick up any brand new faces. I spend more time in reconnisance mode, but I think it better to go through gas money than court fees.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-13 13:49 #13924Regular Member

Posts: 4Summer time in B'more.
So true. The rules of the games have changed because of cell phones. But ont he bright side, I have approximately a dozen numbers for SWs which I can call anytime. I think the warm weather will get some out of their hiding place.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
As for LE, I do not believe they earn much recognition for busing a SW. That is far from being a priority.
-
04-07-13 13:18 #13923Senior Member

Posts: 1791Remembering the Past
I also agree. I've said before that just a few years ago Wilkens Ave. in the area of what was then known as the Pop Shop and then Dunkin' Donuts, then Mama's Kitchen, and maybe a few other names that I've forgotten was like a SW buffet. All you had to do was stop out front and there would be no less that five or six girls hanging out. That's the reason for the "Hooker-free Zone" sign on the house at the corner of Catherine St. That sign has been there for many years. It was in that area that some of my favorites like Chrissy, Stacey (sisters) , Melanie, Crystal, Shannon, Vickie B. and many others used to hang out. Every corner from there down to about Mount St. would have two or three girls standing.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
I once pulled in the parking lot of the Pop Shop to pick up Melanie. A cop blocked me as I was leaving and asked if I knew her name. I told him "Melanie," so he asked her if she knew my name. She told him and he said "okay, go on, have a good day." That certainly wouldn't happen now. But LE activity will die down soon. I think this is all a reaction to the new police Chief, and the sudden spike in violent crime. If they can show more arrests of any sort it changes the statistics to look better.
-
04-07-13 09:41 #13922Senior Member

Posts: 300Easy does it
" BTW to the asshole in the green pickup truck that cut me off last week on Holibird & Dundalk Ave and ran like a * when I tried to catch up to you. You do not own these girls so fuck you & I hope to see you soon."
Car chases are for TV. Mongering requires restraint; lest we bring the wrong kind of attention to ourselves. As someone once wrote Vonnegut,"When love fails, politeness prevails".
-
04-07-13 09:14 #13921Senior Member

Posts: 2344A possible reason for increased LE presence
I'm thinking a lot of these women who are partially employed or under employed are entering in to the sex trade in one form or another. I could be that there has been a noticeable increase by the law enforcement and they are trying to discourage women from doing this. It is not only the SW scene that is being targeted but the Backpage escorts as well. http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/20...e-labor-force/
-
04-07-13 09:02 #13920Senior Member

Posts: 319I am sure that it would be pretty nervous for the new guys that are coming out to the first party but just use your big head and not your little one when making choices. See ULE, get out the area and just call it a day until you can get back to the area the following day or change the times up if you see to many during the time that you are driving. For some in here they take hours upon hours of driving to each loop to find relief and is relentless pursuit of happiness. LOL. Just take your time diving in and again use your head. If you seen a known girl out there that you have seen on here, just make the loop twice before picking her up because they could be sitting back and watching her and waiting for the monger to take the bait.
Originally Posted by Pussy Romper
[View Original Post]
Be Careful
-
04-07-13 06:36 #13919Senior Member

Posts: 2344Under cover female LE
Was told by A WSW that is well known on this board about 3 UC female LE working the circle on wilkins. One is a oriental with long black hair. The 2nd is a blond that wares her hair up in a bun. The 3rd chick fakes like she has a problem with one of her arms and has trouble using it. They work out of a white van. The WSW that told me this said she spotted the first two right away but the one with the fake arm problem had her going for a while till she saw them all at different times going and coming from the same white van.
-
04-07-13 02:44 #13918Senior Member

Posts: 70"Fishing Hole" Empty
Took a ride down the loops. Scary empty and lots of LEO presence. Be safe. To date I have never picked up a SW and it is on my list. Making me nervous now.
-
04-07-13 01:31 #13917Senior Member

Posts: 161This Hobby will soon be over?
For the streets as the venue, anyway. From what I can tell from reading the forum over the past few years, there are only a few cities left where there's any action to speak of. Baltimore is one of them. The others are Philly, Flint MI, Columbus and Dayton OH. And maybe some parts of FL. Really, that's about it. I live on the west coast, and the stroll zones from the Bay area to the border in this most liberal state were shut down here by le long ago.
Originally Posted by Truhersheyman
[View Original Post]
Now, i see from the forum, le is hitting Columbus and Dayton hard. And also Baltimore.
Like anyone else, I can't predict the future. But I have seen that when le really makes a move to shut down a zone, they do not quit, they do not let up until it's game over. Here in San Diego, there have been zero girls on the streets, yet le are still doing stings!
I expect the same may be in store for Baltimore. Time will tell.
-
04-06-13 23:45 #13916Senior Member

Posts: 1043Donna in Brooklyn
I had a chance to take a quick cruise through Brooklyn around 8:00 pm. Saw Donna walking down Rt. 2 near the 7-11. She is about 35, redhead, with a decent body. Boobs still had some firmness and she said that her pussy was shaved. I cannot not confirm that because I just wanted a BJ. We found a nice spot in Glen Burnie and did the deed. Average service. Would repeat if no one else is out and about. Did not get digits. Donation was $30. 00. I know that it is a little above normal tuition, but there was not any other girls on the strip. After dropping her off, I was leaving the area via Pontiac Street and saw a BSW. I was not sure if it was the girl from TransylVania, so I did not stop. Saw three LE vehicles was Royal Farms shooting the breeze. Stay safe out there.
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
04-06-13 23:25 #13915Senior Member

Posts: 1043Well stated!
Newbies, I do not know how he can make it any clearer. Hopefully you will see the point he is trying to make. If you do not understand, send me a pm so that I may explain the process better to you. I have copies of deleted reports that show in detail what happens when mongers do not follow this advice.
Originally Posted by Truhersheyman
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
04-06-13 21:36 #13914Senior Member

Posts: 66Cool Amanda
Is sitting on the bench at Garford and and Pkwy. right now looking cold and lonely.
-
04-06-13 19:39 #13913

Posts: 540Conkling too
LE hassled girls all day long. A few remain out on the stroll but but by their looks I'd guess they are among the most desperate. BP station is way too hot.
Originally Posted by Punished
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




