Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13903

    Newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by Punished  [View Original Post]
    Bro I do not see it as the newbies to the forum are demanding info on the gems or the girls that they see visited by others. I just think that when the join the forum they just assume that the purpose of the forum is to gather intel so that the girls can be visited by other mongers and do not consider this something out of bounds. When they first come to the forum they want to jump right in to the mix but do not have the proper guidance with the who, what and where's so they just ask innocently not thinking that someone from the forum is going to flame them for asking the question without knowing there background in the sport. That is why I think that they take offense to some that take the time to flame them and others piling on for unknown reason other than to get a good laugh at the new guy to the forum. We all know that you have to pay some dues in this forum once you are on the forum for awhile. I am sure that he will figure it out or leave.
    NEWBIES in order to get the intel you need to be here for a min coming with good intel so that seniors know that you are good to go. Nothing against you it is just the way things work around here. When you are new we don't know if you are going to treat a girl bad or not or if oyu are going to do something that will hurt the rest of us. Nothing worse than giving the information of one of your street dimes only to hear the person that you gave the number to treat her like crap to the point she doesn't want to talk to you. Therefore don't get upset just know that everyone here has went through the same thing so that we can keep the good providers around as day by day the pickings are getting less and less.

  2. #13902

    Manda

    I'll take a crack at Manda (no pun intended) Drop me her digits[I]."Did I disappoint you. Leave a bad taste in your mouth?"

  3. #13901
    Had some free time yesterday morning so took a ride up the WW. Not much happening other tan a lot of LE. I did see Amber by Fulton & Wilkens step sitting & the other Amber walking up Wilkens to her normal stoop. Its a shame little Amber has gone down hill so badly. She is trying to cover up her face with a lot of makeup to cover coke bites all over her face & she has lost a lot of weight.

    Picked up Alicia who waved at me & gave her a ride. She is another one that used to be so talented & pretty, but she is skeletor now. She was walking up Wilkens by Millington. Saw Noel & her BF walking on Ramsey toward BBH. They looked like they where on a mission to the market. I was blessed and saw a friend who moved out of the area & is clean. She has her own apartment & car & working phone. We where both real glad we run into each other. She doesn't come up the WW except to see her mom once in awhile.

    Was over in Dundulk the other day & saw a white Sebring & a burgundy sebring under cover along with paddy wagon across from Citgo at phone booth locking up a blonde & a very pretty portarican or mixed girl with long brown hair. She was such a real pretty girl from what I could tell. Couple girls on Conklin but not to pretty.

    LE did a raid last week on 4th by the church & locked up a lot of the girls.

    Hey Snake, is that the real tall Lindsey that her & her mother used to work catering that was fighting a drug habit?

  4. #13900

    Details I should check

    After meeting Amanda on Wednesday I cleared the car for evidence I thought all was cool. That night wifey asks me if I had someone in the car during the day. I said I gave my friend Tony a ride, why do you ask? She says, because the seat was in a different position. Doh! Never even thought of that. Been hunting for years and that never came up. Got to add that to my check list going forward.

  5. #13899

    Le avoidance.

    Losing my nerve for the PP / C loop. I got a CDS charge about a year ago, case was tossed after drug a erosion classes at Harbel. Ill take some risks but my gut says stay away. Going to follow the big head advice.

  6. #13898

    It is the keys

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Very surprising. Leo usually use cars that they confiscate to do undercover patrols and stings. Streetwalkers have a way to check if most cars are impound cars.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    A SW that I spent lots of time with and kind of showed me the rulse to mongering once told me that if they get in a car and there is only one or two keys sometimes accompanied by a tag it was a red flag that may be uncle leo. Anyway here a few pics for your entertainment. I see lately you guys haven't been so nice too newbies, I'm a new-be to the forum but definetly not to the game. Pics are of a female named Carmen no digits but a vary valid wherebouts inxthe broklyn / cb area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20130301_220821.jpg‎   20130302_021953.jpg‎   20130301_221010.jpg‎  

  7. #13897
    Quote Originally Posted by Myfriend  [View Original Post]
    Wednesday evening I saw a long dark haired girl who looked very healthy and clean as well as attractive. Went around the block once and she clearly gave me the look. By the time I circled again for the p / you she was leaning in the window of a red car talkin to another monger. He was smart enough to drive off as did I.

    Be very careful out there. After a many year hiatus I am able to get back in the game at least near PP, and the LE have it under the microscope.
    Yeah. I don't know whats going on over on Conk right now, but I am not messing with it right now. I didn't know the ULE was so hot over there, but I went by a couple times a there was a no shit uniformed cop on foot posted on the corner. It wasn't casual either. It was colder than shit out and you could tell they had been there a while. City must have a hard on for cleaning up that corner right now. Best to avoid altogether.

  8. #13896

    You're welcome buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Snake  [View Original Post]
    Not forum related but. My daughters girlfriend is in her final year at the Air Force academy. She was home for a visit and as they were leaving my house one night I said to her,"hey Lindsay, remember always check your six". She turned quickly, laughing said,"how do you know about that?", I just smiled and told her I know lots of stuff.

    Anyway thanks for a good line and Leo for your wise posts.
    The younger generation would really be surprised about all the things us old geezers know. With age comes the knowledge and wisdom that we hope to impart to them one day. Keep up the good work and stay safe out there.

    Propilot-Always check, ahh you know the rest.

  9. #13895

    Update on Manda

    Manda asked me before I gave her number out to check with her and I just did. Although I did not mention on my report she works a regular job and is not looking to make this a full time gig. So she wanted me to limit this to one person at a time and she will see how it goes so I apologize to those that pm me and did not get a response that is the reason.

  10. #13894

    Confiscated car.

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Job  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I saw a marked car, paddy wagon van and a black Mercedes with dark tinted glass all running together. I was close to them for a couple of miles before I went my way. I was surprised by the Mercedes.
    Very surprising. Leo usually use cars that they confiscate to do undercover patrols and stings. Streetwalkers have a way to check if most cars are impound cars.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  11. #13893

    Dundalk ave.

    There has been very heavy construction road work on Dundalk Ave for about 3 weeks now. Making it very hard to make any scoops because you cannot pull over or get back around the block fast enough when you do see a nice piece walking down the street. You would think the girls would walk further away from the construction areas to make themselves easier to spot. But I guess they might be doing well with the construction workers? Anyway I will be glad when the road work is done and I will stay on the prowl. BTW to the asshole in the green pickup truck that cut me off last week on Holibird & Dundalk Ave and ran like a ***** when I tried to catch up to you. You do not own these girls so fuck you & I hope to see you soon.

  12. #13892

    Angel not Ashley!

    Regarding my last post.

  13. #13891

    Ashley

    Scooped her ob the PP loop near Baltimore and Conk. She was leaving one of the corner stores and I honked and pulled over. Didn't hesitate to jump right in.

    Went to a nearby alley, nice BBBJCIM for .3.

    When I dropped her off, she said she usually posts on BP. To my surprise, found her postings! Definitely a looker for the SW scene. LSW. 8.5 looks (SW scale). BP rates are standard for FS. Q. 80 and so on.

    Digits available. Wouldn't mind trading intel! Still new to the board, tryin to build my rep!

  14. #13890

    Unmarked

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    I've even seen uncle Leo with out of state tags.
    Yesterday I saw a marked car, paddy wagon van and a black Mercedes with dark tinted glass all running together. I was close to them for a couple of miles before I went my way. I was surprised by the Mercedes.

  15. #13889
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape