Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 891 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 391 791 841 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 941 991 ... LastLast
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5797

    Girls were Girls and Men were Men

    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger  [View Original Post]
    I remember years ago, as will many of the mongers how active 8 Mile and also Woodward were as a stroll. The other major one was Cass Corridor (especially with the hooker bars like Jumbo's). But they actively cleaned out the main thoroughfares; mind you Cass was not a main area, but with the opening of the stadiums and the new Cass Tech and the expansion of WSU and Midtown, they cleaned Cass out too.

    Damn, I miss Jumbo's and the other bar. Someone help me out. Was it Sweetheart? Lots of good looking SWs back then. Far better than the best of today. Girls with looks like Fatima and Barbie off the Ave were very common. And they dressed the part back in the day. High heels, stockings, garter belts, miniskirts and short jackets. Hair done nicely and makeup applied.

    Sigh. Those were the days. Cue Archie and Edith.
    Cass Corridor was still hot with SWs well into the 2000 decade too.

    In the mid 2000s, there was a clique of dope boys who were bringing in these wayward girls from the suburbs and rural towns all over the country who wanted to smoke some good quality sh*t, and experience the exciting big city lifestyle that was Detroit. The scene was similar to what the Ave is now, but with a much wider variety of Black, White, Latino, and Native American girls. And where did they all wind up? The Stroll.

    There were hundreds of these girls. Some as young as 18, dumb, rebellious, long haired, bright eyed, and up for anything for a tiny pebble of candy. ANYTHING. I was banging everything from hot blonds from Kentucky to Indian chicks from Leelanau County. I wish Juan was still posting here, we know some of the same girls from that time period. His website features a few of them. But by comparison, I was scooping some much hotter chicks.

    Now it's all over, kind of like the ending of Goodfellas. I thought I would live out the rest of my days banging hot wayward youth in the Corridor, but they had to put up that damn little casino and sweep the area.

    Those were the hottest days of my life. All that's left are my memories. Sigh. Big sigh.

    For anyone familiar with the Corridor in the time period, you can still find Valerie at the Temple. But don't look for Red, she's with her uncle for being a very bad girl.

    I missed out on the Jumbo's days. I was either in diapers or grade school at the time you guys are talking about.

  2. #5796
    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger  [View Original Post]
    They put that up several months ago. They aggressively policed the area, but it still remained a beehive of activity with girls buzzing in and out and starting and beginning their strolls there. Can't tell you how many times I scooped and the girl would say she had a room there. I would pass. Combine that with several shootings at the location, it's a wonder that it lasted as long as it did as an open brothel.

    Compare that to the Crest, where I cannot recall any news reports of shootings. I think the lack of shootings there is why the Crest is still viable. Also consider that the Vic is on the Dearborn border and their jurisdictional overlap. Also, you don't see SWs plying their trade right in front of the Crest. It is just a destination.

    If the activity is under the radar and isn't a nuisance to the public, and doesn't invite or incite violence I believe that LEO ignores it. When it's out in the open it needs to be addressed. Consider how much activity can occur in the strip clubs. But since it is out of the public eye and you see little street walking in the vicinity of the major Detroit clubs, it's not a huge nuisance to the neighborhoods. If you saw more SWs flocking to the areas by the clubs, you would see more enforcement.

    I remember years ago, as will many of the mongers how active 8 Mile and also Woodward were as a stroll. The other major one was Cass Corridor (especially with the hooker bars like Jumbo's). But they actively cleaned out the main thoroughfares; mind you Cass was not a main area, but with the opening of the stadiums and the new Cass Tech and the expansion of WSU and Midtown, they cleaned Cass out too.

    Damn, I miss Jumbo's and the other bar. Someone help me out. Was it Sweetheart? Lots of good looking SWs back then. Far better than the best of today. Girls with looks like Fatima and Barbie off the Ave were very common. And they dressed the part back in the day. High heels, stockings, garter belts, miniskirts and short jackets. Hair done nicely and makeup applied.

    Sigh. Those were the days. Cue Archie and Edith.
    Wasn't there a bar called something like Anderson's Gardens. It's been a long, long time.

  3. #5795

    Anderson Gardens

    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger  [View Original Post]
    They put that up several months ago. They aggressively policed the area, but it still remained a beehive of activity with girls buzzing in and out and starting and beginning their strolls there. Can't tell you how many times I scooped and the girl would say she had a room there. I would pass. Combine that with several shootings at the location, it's a wonder that it lasted as long as it did as an open brothel.

    Compare that to the Crest, where I cannot recall any news reports of shootings. I think the lack of shootings there is why the Crest is still viable. Also consider that the Vic is on the Dearborn border and their jurisdictional overlap. Also, you don't see SWs plying their trade right in front of the Crest. It is just a destination.

    If the activity is under the radar and isn't a nuisance to the public, and doesn't invite or incite violence I believe that LEO ignores it. When it's out in the open it needs to be addressed. Consider how much activity can occur in the strip clubs. But since it is out of the public eye and you see little street walking in the vicinity of the major Detroit clubs, it's not a huge nuisance to the neighborhoods. If you saw more SWs flocking to the areas by the clubs, you would see more enforcement.

    I remember years ago, as will many of the mongers how active 8 Mile and also Woodward were as a stroll. The other major one was Cass Corridor (especially with the hooker bars like Jumbo's). But they actively cleaned out the main thoroughfares; mind you Cass was not a main area, but with the opening of the stadiums and the new Cass Tech and the expansion of WSU and Midtown, they cleaned Cass out too.

    Damn, I miss Jumbo's and the other bar. Someone help me out. Was it Sweetheart? Lots of good looking SWs back then. Far better than the best of today. Girls with looks like Fatima and Barbie off the Ave were very common. And they dressed the part back in the day. High heels, stockings, garter belts, miniskirts and short jackets. Hair done nicely and makeup applied.

    Sigh. Those were the days. Cue Archie and Edith.
    You may be thinking of Anderson Gardens.

  4. #5794

    Hoe-tel no longer

    Quote Originally Posted by Red51  [View Original Post]
    Hit up both Fort and the Ave since I was in town. On Fort I saw two HSWs, larger girls down the road from the part store and a WSW in a red coat walking a bit further down from them. I also saw cops down no fewer than 4 side streets so I decided descretian would be good and went up to the Ave.

    On the Ave I saw a couple that didn't really interest me. What was interesting was the new tall fence with an electronic gate blocking access to behind the Victory; that's new to me
    They put that up several months ago. They aggressively policed the area, but it still remained a beehive of activity with girls buzzing in and out and starting and beginning their strolls there. Can't tell you how many times I scooped and the girl would say she had a room there. I would pass. Combine that with several shootings at the location, it's a wonder that it lasted as long as it did as an open brothel.

    Compare that to the Crest, where I cannot recall any news reports of shootings. I think the lack of shootings there is why the Crest is still viable. Also consider that the Vic is on the Dearborn border and their jurisdictional overlap. Also, you don't see SWs plying their trade right in front of the Crest. It is just a destination.

    If the activity is under the radar and isn't a nuisance to the public, and doesn't invite or incite violence I believe that LEO ignores it. When it's out in the open it needs to be addressed. Consider how much activity can occur in the strip clubs. But since it is out of the public eye and you see little street walking in the vicinity of the major Detroit clubs, it's not a huge nuisance to the neighborhoods. If you saw more SWs flocking to the areas by the clubs, you would see more enforcement.

    I remember years ago, as will many of the mongers how active 8 Mile and also Woodward were as a stroll. The other major one was Cass Corridor (especially with the hooker bars like Jumbo's). But they actively cleaned out the main thoroughfares; mind you Cass was not a main area, but with the opening of the stadiums and the new Cass Tech and the expansion of WSU and Midtown, they cleaned Cass out too.

    Damn, I miss Jumbo's and the other bar. Someone help me out. Was it Sweetheart? Lots of good looking SWs back then. Far better than the best of today. Girls with looks like Fatima and Barbie off the Ave were very common. And they dressed the part back in the day. High heels, stockings, garter belts, miniskirts and short jackets. Hair done nicely and makeup applied.

    Sigh. Those were the days. Cue Archie and Edith.

  5. #5793

    Sandra Again!

    Hit the Are early AM the other day and happened across Sandra again!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1718230

    She told me she almost got busted getting scooped earlier in the week by uncle searching for some one specific. We opted for a Notel date for Grant with some good tight cfs in mish! We talked for a good while longer. She said uncle was all over the place most of the week but she had no idea why! She is always a good relaxing time for me with no drama! Watch your backs guys!

  6. #5792

    Dee in Warrendale

    Forgot to post this have been banging Dee who is 5'4".115lbs BSW, pussy is soft as a pillow, she is over in the Warrendale area Warwick and Warren.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DEE IN WARRENDALE.jpg‎  

  7. #5791

    Roxy

    Hung out with Roxy this afternoon, she is a cool chick to hangout with. Love that nice round a$$. Nice CBJ, nice cowgirl ride. No pics this time will the next.

  8. #5790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 341

    Fort and the Ave

    Hit up both Fort and the Ave since I was in town. On Fort I saw two HSWs, larger girls down the road from the part store and a WSW in a red coat walking a bit further down from them. I also saw cops down no fewer than 4 side streets so I decided descretian would be good and went up to the Ave.

    On the Ave I saw a couple that didn't really interest me. What was interesting was the new tall fence with an electronic gate blocking access to behind the Victory; that's new to me

  9. #5789

    Tee Tee? From Fort St.

    Took a quick drive down Fort yesterday around 1230-1, saw Melanie wearing all pink. I saw a couple PoPo also and didn't want to be seen with a chick wearing nerdy glasses and bright pink riding around with me. Her services are subpar anyhow, but if you have never bent her over and viewed that tight white ass then you are missing out. Anyhow, so I was ready to give up when I see a girl walking towards the crack condos, so I quickly circled back around and met her on the side street. She was 35ish, said her name was TT, looked like she might of been pretty at one time, but today she has been smacked in the face by too many monger balls. That didn't stop me though from a quickie in the alley 26 damage. Wam bam thank you ma'am. It was funny. Before we started she says, I know you from the AVE. You used to pick me up all the time. I thought she looked familiar but I'm quite certain I haven't picked her up too many times. Anyhow, if you saw a tall girl walking around with tight blue jeans, and right ass cheek hanging out, that was her. Her vagina is probably worth 26 dollars and 2 1/2 minutes of fun.

  10. #5788

    Sarah on Fort

    Sarah is a dark brunette WSW, slim with wide sexy hips stretching out her skin-tight jeans. Decided to give her a try because of those hips and, yes, that plump little bumper of hers.

    Her skills are not bad at all, just routine. Requested BLS, she must not have heard my request. Maybe my fault, maybe not. The FS was a frustrating affair. She kept most of her clothes on and wasn't relaxed. Major turnoff. I was glad when it ended.

    Hopefully, if you scoop her, she won't tell you she's in a hurry to meet her trucker date. If she does, hopefully she won't tell you this before things even get started. Even before the tuition payment.

    To this day, I've never had a girl named "Sarah" that I would keep around. Never.

  11. #5787
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb Lover  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so last night around midnight I went to see the infamous fatima that everyone here is raving about, & honestly I don't see what you guys see in her, she's just ok looking, must be because I have been with much prettier chicks, & the appt was just ok, she's a nice girl & does provide ok GFE appt but rushes thru the whole appt & talks an earful. Maybe we just didn't click, don't think I'll be seeing her again. I think sara is much prettier and better in bed than fatima. Also thanks to Hugh Jorgan for passing on her digits, thanks buddy.
    I had a hunch if I was too partake, I would have a similar experience. All the posts on her is about how pretty she is (and she truly is) , or her convo, etc. No mention on how well she rides cowgirl, or let you nut on her face etc. I was hoping the Mad Humper would have posted about her by now with a blow by blow.

    If I see her next week, I'll scoop. She's been out more than ever lately.

  12. #5786

    Cheeks

    Had a dream last night. In the dream I was readin a book called Fort Cavalry, looking for a very specific Paige, could not found it, but read an interesting chapter titled Cheeks. It was about a man in a .23 hotel with a young thick white burnettish reddish haired girl. BBBJ. 3+.1 for a good show. Skills were solid with lots of good licking and slow sucking and took direction to do so. While a little lazy nothing a little face banging didn't cure. He was denied a face pop though due to being too cold to wash hair. If I dreamt about reading that book again I would give that chapter another a glance as it is much better than the chapter titled tassie, but not as good as kelly. So far I am enjoying this book, it's a wonderful change from the last book I read titled The Ave (I swear I was reading that book for 8 years).

  13. #5785

    Can't go wrong with the Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    Was up on the Ave and might have spotted some new talent and as usual I promise to supply pics and names. I like to share my fortunes.

    Be safe and happy hunting
    I've noticed that there is ALWAYS new talent on the Ave, almost weekly, definitely monthly. You'll be getting your carrot waxed till your face turns blue trying to keep up!

    Not that I'm complaining. I love pics and f*ck stories. Any perfect 10s?

    I'll be back out there soon enough myself.

  14. #5784

    Sks

    Thanks for help everyone. Since she is a big girl I won't be inclined to see her. I go for spinners.

  15. #5783

    New Talent

    Was up on the Ave and might have spotted some new talent and as usual I promise to supply pics and names. I like to share my fortunes.

    Be safe and happy hunting

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape