Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,351 to 13,365 of 21049
-
04-07-13 04:16 #7699Senior Member

Posts: 742Sandra Again!
Hit the Are early AM the other day and happened across Sandra again!
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1718230
She told me she almost got busted getting scooped earlier in the week by uncle searching for some one specific. We opted for a Notel date for Grant with some good tight cfs in mish! We talked for a good while longer. She said uncle was all over the place most of the week but she had no idea why! She is always a good relaxing time for me with no drama! Watch your backs guys!
-
04-07-13 00:01 #7698Senior Member

Posts: 324Dee in Warrendale
Forgot to post this have been banging Dee who is 5'4".115lbs BSW, pussy is soft as a pillow, she is over in the Warrendale area Warwick and Warren.
-
04-06-13 19:23 #7697Senior Member

Posts: 324Roxy
Hung out with Roxy this afternoon, she is a cool chick to hangout with. Love that nice round a$$. Nice CBJ, nice cowgirl ride. No pics this time will the next.
-
04-06-13 15:53 #7696Senior Member

Posts: 341Fort and the Ave
Hit up both Fort and the Ave since I was in town. On Fort I saw two HSWs, larger girls down the road from the part store and a WSW in a red coat walking a bit further down from them. I also saw cops down no fewer than 4 side streets so I decided descretian would be good and went up to the Ave.
On the Ave I saw a couple that didn't really interest me. What was interesting was the new tall fence with an electronic gate blocking access to behind the Victory; that's new to me
-
04-05-13 21:41 #7695Senior Member

Posts: 146Tee Tee? From Fort St.
Took a quick drive down Fort yesterday around 1230-1, saw Melanie wearing all pink. I saw a couple PoPo also and didn't want to be seen with a chick wearing nerdy glasses and bright pink riding around with me. Her services are subpar anyhow, but if you have never bent her over and viewed that tight white ass then you are missing out. Anyhow, so I was ready to give up when I see a girl walking towards the crack condos, so I quickly circled back around and met her on the side street. She was 35ish, said her name was TT, looked like she might of been pretty at one time, but today she has been smacked in the face by too many monger balls. That didn't stop me though from a quickie in the alley 26 damage. Wam bam thank you ma'am. It was funny. Before we started she says, I know you from the AVE. You used to pick me up all the time. I thought she looked familiar but I'm quite certain I haven't picked her up too many times. Anyhow, if you saw a tall girl walking around with tight blue jeans, and right ass cheek hanging out, that was her. Her vagina is probably worth 26 dollars and 2 1/2 minutes of fun.
-
04-05-13 20:49 #7694Senior Member

Posts: 261Sarah on Fort
Sarah is a dark brunette WSW, slim with wide sexy hips stretching out her skin-tight jeans. Decided to give her a try because of those hips and, yes, that plump little bumper of hers.
Her skills are not bad at all, just routine. Requested BLS, she must not have heard my request. Maybe my fault, maybe not. The FS was a frustrating affair. She kept most of her clothes on and wasn't relaxed. Major turnoff. I was glad when it ended.
Hopefully, if you scoop her, she won't tell you she's in a hurry to meet her trucker date. If she does, hopefully she won't tell you this before things even get started. Even before the tuition payment.
To this day, I've never had a girl named "Sarah" that I would keep around. Never.
-
04-05-13 14:44 #7693Senior Member

Posts: 438I had a hunch if I was too partake, I would have a similar experience. All the posts on her is about how pretty she is (and she truly is) , or her convo, etc. No mention on how well she rides cowgirl, or let you nut on her face etc. I was hoping the Mad Humper would have posted about her by now with a blow by blow.
Originally Posted by Bb Lover
[View Original Post]
If I see her next week, I'll scoop. She's been out more than ever lately.
-
04-05-13 14:32 #7692Regular Member

Posts: 5Cheeks
Had a dream last night. In the dream I was readin a book called Fort Cavalry, looking for a very specific Paige, could not found it, but read an interesting chapter titled Cheeks. It was about a man in a .23 hotel with a young thick white burnettish reddish haired girl. BBBJ. 3+.1 for a good show. Skills were solid with lots of good licking and slow sucking and took direction to do so. While a little lazy nothing a little face banging didn't cure. He was denied a face pop though due to being too cold to wash hair. If I dreamt about reading that book again I would give that chapter another a glance as it is much better than the chapter titled tassie, but not as good as kelly. So far I am enjoying this book, it's a wonderful change from the last book I read titled The Ave (I swear I was reading that book for 8 years).
-
04-05-13 00:14 #7691Senior Member

Posts: 261Can't go wrong with the Ave
I've noticed that there is ALWAYS new talent on the Ave, almost weekly, definitely monthly. You'll be getting your carrot waxed till your face turns blue trying to keep up!
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
Not that I'm complaining. I love pics and f*ck stories. Any perfect 10s?
I'll be back out there soon enough myself.
-
04-04-13 21:17 #7690Senior Member

Posts: 27Sks
Thanks for help everyone. Since she is a big girl I won't be inclined to see her. I go for spinners.
-
04-04-13 20:35 #7689Senior Member

Posts: 324New Talent
Was up on the Ave and might have spotted some new talent and as usual I promise to supply pics and names. I like to share my fortunes.
Be safe and happy hunting
-
04-04-13 16:32 #7688Senior Member

Posts: 1124See, the benefit of "sharing" as apposed to "trading"?
Originally Posted by Bb Lover
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 13:29 #7687Senior Member

Posts: 123Fatima
Ok, so last night around midnight I went to see the infamous fatima that everyone here is raving about, & honestly I don't see what you guys see in her, she's just ok looking, must be because I have been with much prettier chicks, & the appt was just ok, she's a nice girl & does provide ok GFE appt but rushes thru the whole appt & talks an earful. Maybe we just didn't click, don't think I'll be seeing her again. I think sara is much prettier and better in bed than fatima. Also thanks to Hugh Jorgan for passing on her digits, thanks buddy.
-
04-04-13 13:00 #7686Senior Member

Posts: 261Sks
Steak Knife Sarah can be found with a Thread Search of "SKS", At least I hope.
Originally Posted by Bedtop
[View Original Post]
I've had her twice with no issues, but I met her when she was young and she remembered me. Currently, if you can find her, she works the Are, and she's a BIG hot mess of a girl. She's probably no less than 300 lbs by now, doesn't have a pleasant face, but does have tons of ass if that's your thing.
According to reports, she might pull out a big steak knife on you if you decline a date with her because she needs the money. Nobody likes her. Be warned. Hope this helps. Take it easy, greasy!
-
04-04-13 02:47 #7685Senior Member

Posts: 27Busted
Just kind of a funny story[? ] I've been mongering 30 years in Detroit. Few years ago on a Saturday morning 10 ish I was going to metro for a flight. I had plenty of time so went down tel. Just past 7 their was a car broken down with flashers on. It was raining and a block ahead a woman was walking down sidewalk. I asked if she needed help thinking way she was dressed it was her car. Well after she got in I found out she was a SW. About same time I was lit up. Long story short missed flight and lost a grand. After all those years of being careful with no real problems I get busted trying to do the right thing.











Reply With Quote





