Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,336 to 25,350 of 32176
-
04-07-13 18:40 #6841Regular Member

Posts: 14Brother, could you lend me a hand.
I know I am not a senior, but I am visiting from NC this week. Will be on Eisenhower thru next Sunday. Any AMPs worth going to? Not looking for full service, just a helping hand or maybe a little lip service. All this NoVa talk has me corn-fused. Have a great day, and be safe.
Jayson
-
04-04-13 23:13 #6840Senior Member

Posts: 546Yeah, unfortunately they were "released". Both of them relocated to Herndon, and I accidentally lost their info during one of my business travels. I have not been able to find another replacement since then! So sad.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
PM me if you find a suitable replacement.
Happy mongering.
-
04-04-13 10:28 #6839Regular Member

Posts: 20Or if you're going to be a regular, tip mamasan and establish a protocol that you don't want to cause her any problems, so you know that you should only tip the girls $60. In most places, that is going to go over well and you will be able to get great service at a predictable price, IMHO.
Originally Posted by Yoyo Spa
[View Original Post]
In some places, it is all hustle. 24/7 so it is not going to go anywhere.
-
04-04-13 09:32 #6838Senior Member

Posts: 201It's official, max tip is. 6
This is great. Next time I get a provider demanding another twenty I'll direct her to the MMS at Best.
Originally Posted by BeijingBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 23:37 #6837Regular Member

Posts: 20My last two visits at Best were this:
Originally Posted by Sac4422
[View Original Post]
1) had an amazing TS that was basically Nuru. Her naked doing slip and slide, with 48DD bolt-ons and a big puffy snatch that loved attention; at the table / room it was a decent massage and then round two with DATY and a BBBJ tease followed by promise of insertion if I could produce more money than I had, and in the end it was a modified NoVA finish. Around $$ total damage.
I posted some details, not the full deal, in this forum.
2) I went back a few months later and saw what / who turned out to be mamsan. A tight, svelte and VGL (IMHO) k-girl who was very street smart. Nice TS, lots of questions about when was I there last and who did I see, and in the room nice action with DATY and a decent release.
After that she laid into me. She knew who I was and that I was the reason heat was brought on her. After my post, the place was besieged by hobbyists looking for FS; she had to fire the girl I saw because it was too high profile, and how dare I pay one of her girls more than $60. She said they don't do FS, I shouldn't ask for it, and that was the kind of attention she didn't need. I said hey, she put the hustle on me and I just wanted the standard fare. But she was still pissed.
I went back a month later and she answered the door, wouldn't let me in. Said "no girls today" but I guess I was banned.
I used to go there (from 2006. 2010, before things got hot in other NoVA places I discovered) for a good massage and a predictable ending. After it went downhill and my attention went elsewhere. The new owner (young mamasan) was trying to turn it around with younger girls and a decent but low-key level of service.
One interesting tidbit she shared, she said the young girls work new to the country and worked as part of a crew (which had darker implications) but all the older women were working off gambling debts. She said they were all gambling addicts, and were in the AMP trade because they couldn't pay them off an other way, but essentially were there by choice (I. E, it was fast money, but they weren't compelled in an human-trafficking sense.)
-
04-03-13 22:06 #6836Senior Member

Posts: 101Best visit
Visited Best after years. Was better than before. New but older women. No massigi skills. Nova Finish was ok. Roaming full. But too much barganing. Damage. 6+.6 1/2Hr. Top and bottom curtain pulled aways when promised. 6. But did not enjoy. Would not repeat.
-
03-31-13 02:02 #6835Regular Member

Posts: 20Garden Spa. See CL. There is an older provider who is skinny and probably once a real looker, but now just a tad too old. Then there is a heavily, definitely plump, younger K-girl who acts like Mamasan but will see you if the other is busy and is a little kinkier. If you proactive about it you get see her instead of the other one (or otherwise if the other one is busy.)
Originally Posted by Wahooboy94
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-13 01:55 #6834Regular Member

Posts: 20That's as good as it gets at Pine Street. I have been going there on and off for more that 5 years. It is predictable with very little variation. I had one once who are absolutely hot (although probably 40s) with an amazing rack, and while kinda of a *****, she did the sexiest cowgirl routine (nude) with her back arched and her hands lifting up her long hair. But mostly it is nice yet average looking older women who do nothing more than the standard NOVA. The workhorse there used to be a woman named "Blue" but I think she finally retired (and despite well-kept bolt-ons she could have been in her 60s).
Originally Posted by Journeyer
[View Original Post]
There are two other AMPs in that complex that are about the same, but Garden Spa around the corner can offer surprises, although little than a modified-NOVA and the staff ranges from fat to old. They always advertise new staff, but I have seen the same two women there for years.
-
03-30-13 19:24 #6833Senior Member

Posts: 58Pine
I had a dream that I had been PINEing for a massage. Called ahead and was told to come on by. Met mamasan at the door with a shower cap and some weird garment on. Was asked if I had been there before and told them I had not, but I had been to places like this before. Went for the hour.8. In walked Sara? And I chose the shower route. Sara look to be in her early 40's, about 120 with what appeared to be natural B's. Asked me for hard or medium massage and I went for strong massage. It was actually pretty good as I almost fell asleep in the middle. Then the ending came (without negotiations) and all of me expectations were met. I decided to tip. 6 for unrestricted roaming and the quality of the massage. She saw that I had another. 2 on me and made a polite gesture to accept it but was not hostile when it went back into my pocket. I would return but I have to see if there are younger providers out there. If anyone knows of a Latina spot in the area, I would appreciate dropping a line. I may have some Maryland intel to share, if over that way.
Stay safe.
J
-
03-30-13 12:21 #6832Senior Member

Posts: 168Phantacee Salon and Spa in Clarendon
Hey guys. Anyone know what happend to the latinas working at this spa? The normal girl is gone!
Thanks!
-
03-28-13 13:11 #6831Senior Member

Posts: 95Sunrise
What's up fellow massage enthusiast. I have been a long time lurker and decided to start contributing. I usually roam the Richmond Charlottesville and Roanoke areas. Found myself spending some time in Fredericksburg and decided to give sunrise spa a try. Very good massage. Lots of teasing. Flip was NOVA. OTC roaming probably could have UTC if I tried. Very accommodating. Small 30ish masseuse. Cute as a button. I'll probably revisit before I leave.
-
03-27-13 21:15 #6830Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 1Evening visit tonight, although it took me a few min to find it. .6 for 30 per the updated CL ad. Met Mae (May?), tall attractive girl with long hair, mid-20's, nice 32-Bs. Better than average NoVA finish and service with a smile. May repeat.
Originally Posted by Stashio
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 14:36 #6829Senior Member

Posts: 1959Polish Massagi
Yeah adds up to a 120 dolla HJ from a Eastern block girl. I always try to push the envelope with these hoes, after all what will they do call Max the Enforcer to stop you.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
At least she was hot and not over 45 going on 60.
PC out
-
03-25-13 19:18 #6828Senior Member

Posts: 1991Hoping for more next time
Yes, the damage was $.2 for the hr (w / o upgrades) and no, didn't do more than roam around a bit topside. But hopefully next time will be better.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-13 18:14 #6827Senior Member

Posts: 166Judy at Capital
Anyone know if 'Judy' at Capital has gone to Swan (across street). She had slightly dyed reddish hair. Maybe some freckles or something. TIA










Reply With Quote






