Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 19147
-
04-04-13 16:32 #5782Senior Member

Posts: 1124See, the benefit of "sharing" as apposed to "trading"?
Originally Posted by Bb Lover
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 13:29 #5781Senior Member

Posts: 123Fatima
Ok, so last night around midnight I went to see the infamous fatima that everyone here is raving about, & honestly I don't see what you guys see in her, she's just ok looking, must be because I have been with much prettier chicks, & the appt was just ok, she's a nice girl & does provide ok GFE appt but rushes thru the whole appt & talks an earful. Maybe we just didn't click, don't think I'll be seeing her again. I think sara is much prettier and better in bed than fatima. Also thanks to Hugh Jorgan for passing on her digits, thanks buddy.
-
04-04-13 13:00 #5780Senior Member

Posts: 261Sks
Steak Knife Sarah can be found with a Thread Search of "SKS", At least I hope.
Originally Posted by Bedtop
[View Original Post]
I've had her twice with no issues, but I met her when she was young and she remembered me. Currently, if you can find her, she works the Are, and she's a BIG hot mess of a girl. She's probably no less than 300 lbs by now, doesn't have a pleasant face, but does have tons of ass if that's your thing.
According to reports, she might pull out a big steak knife on you if you decline a date with her because she needs the money. Nobody likes her. Be warned. Hope this helps. Take it easy, greasy!
-
04-04-13 02:47 #5779Senior Member

Posts: 27Busted
Just kind of a funny story[? ] I've been mongering 30 years in Detroit. Few years ago on a Saturday morning 10 ish I was going to metro for a flight. I had plenty of time so went down tel. Just past 7 their was a car broken down with flashers on. It was raining and a block ahead a woman was walking down sidewalk. I asked if she needed help thinking way she was dressed it was her car. Well after she got in I found out she was a SW. About same time I was lit up. Long story short missed flight and lost a grand. After all those years of being careful with no real problems I get busted trying to do the right thing.
-
04-04-13 02:03 #5778Senior Member

Posts: 27Ok micMigand not sure why it is are so hard to to get questions answered. I have been reading old post up to August of last year and last months worth of posts. At least give me. Steak knifes Saras info! Someone tell me whats the harm? Its already been said. I'm not worthy? Don't mean to be an ass just looking for some info. I'm a member of nr. Good friend got ripped off by Brandi Jo. Thats how I found this site someone there told me she's talked about here. Ill never be a big time poster to get cred in peoples eyes as I date once a month. Since I party its a big expense with room, provider and extras. Sooo asking again for help or at least tell me why you won't. Thanks. Can pm me if you wish.
-
04-04-13 01:03 #5777Senior Member

Posts: 247Agreed
I have to say I agree with Poppa on this one. It takes two to make a transaction, and if someone isn't satisfied there shouldn't be a transaction. As a general rule, on the street FS ranges between. 4 and. 6. Those asking for and getting. 6 are usually exceptionally new, exceptionally pretty, or an exceptional provider, if not some combination of the three. Most SW are in the. 4 to. 5 range, unless you are the MadHumper, who could probably negotiate the USA out of debt in not too much time.
Originally Posted by Poppabd
[View Original Post]
We all get discounts from regulars at times, and we have all lucked into discounts when a girl has been out for hours with no luck. Rates can vary depending on all kinds of factors. There is also promising a tip for a great job, or buying a girl some food. With that being said, I don't think a guy needs to apologize to the board for paying the asking price of a girl. If a guy wants to spend a bit more to assure himself of a good experience, that's what he should do. This board exists for information to be shared between mongers. It doesn't mean we owe it to each other to band together to hold rates at rock bottom every time we are out there. We were all out there making our own deals before we discovered this board. We are still doing the same thing, only now we do it with more information.
Stay safe out there
-
04-03-13 23:58 #5776Senior Member

Posts: 27One more queston
Also any info on Fatima would be appreciated like where.
-
04-03-13 23:55 #5775Senior Member

Posts: 27Newbe [ kinda]
Long time monger, new here so I thought I would introduce myself. Use to hit triangle lot around 1995 to 2005 along with jr. Last couple of years mostly jr. Wish I was better with names. I will remember from now on. Couple I remember on jr are strawberry, seen couple of times 1st good 2nd not so good. She seems ok am I wrong? Can anyone tell me anything about cris? Use to see 2 years ago. She was freaky. Also anything on the one who had the bad foot? Can someone please recap the 2+ halo describe again the good one. Where she to be found and describe "steak knife sara" so I don't see her. Seldom venture past rr overpass. I have back checked past posts but still confused on my questons. So please give me a break and help, thanks.
-
04-03-13 23:26 #5774Senior Member

Posts: 249To close out the discussion on rates
I knew when I reluctantly admitted I paid full price that I would get some flack. It's deserved in some way. But in my defense this was a notel date, I spent just about an hour, I had to leave, it wasn't her wanting to. Other than not getting a lot (but a little) of DFK, I had a great time. I spent the time with a beautiful woman, had some nice conversation, I got BBJ with DT and a little CIM. Apparently she likes her head pushed down. Then I fucked her good and she took it good.
I do usually get them all to come down, meaning BP girls. Second or for sure by third date then a little more discount. And they are almost all ok with that. But in this case, with Fatima my only bargain was that I told her she wasn't getting any tip afterwards.
Anyway BP girls try to get twice as much or more as her for an hour in a motel. They rarely are this nice or considerate, or this good looking or this good of a time. And 95% of them have exactly the same drug habits (C and H). Don't kid yourself if you don't think they do. 19 out of 20 of them do.
I actually wanted to hear what you guys would say. And I don't mind the criticism.
The critique makes me a better monger. I appreciate all your feedback.
So in summary, last week, I met a beautiful woman, slender, a bit exotic. I dried her long hair after her shower and we had very good sex. Afterwards she lay in my arms and we kissed and talked. It was well worth it to me. Girls like her don't fall out of trees.
Someday I'll tell you scouts a campfire story about an even better date I had one time.
-
04-03-13 21:10 #5773Senior Member

Posts: 324Rates
All I will say about paying to play, at anytime the payer or payee can walk away if they don't like the price. I always know going into picking up a SW how much I am willing to pay. Blaque, Fatima, Barbie, Trina, Baby, Kailey, Jen, Crystal. Will all get paid more than say an Amber. And for them occasions when Jen is a PITA she don't get her asking price. Like I have stated in the past treat your special SW right sometimes. 60 donations are not necessary you might get a Christmas discount when its not even December. Not all the SW's I named get as high as of. 60 donation but the few that do are definitely worth it. Just remember you have to pay for quality even in the streets.
-
04-03-13 20:22 #5772Senior Member

Posts: 162Apples and oranges
First, I'm into some wine. LOL.
In reading reading the latest post about Fatima, there seems to be a dichotomy."Faceonly" talks about a car date and those familiar the street can agree about car dates, plus or minus a buck or two and monger inflation can be a concern in the long term. Witness escort "pussy cartels" that has driven some mongers to other area's for satisfaction. Then, think about pictures, back in the day you just took them and now you pay for a couple of snaps. We mongers created that phenomenon. So, I can see "Faceonly" point.
"Power69" is referring to a notel date which takes more time and entails whatever is agreed upon at no firm donation. Reading his post, he seemed to be very satisfied and complementary. When I contacted Fatima the first thing she asked was "what do you want" and I replied a motel date. She said, I like motel dates. Of course, she did. She gets a shower and can relax as opposed to being on the street in a car with more risk.
We all know that DL has a special relationship with Fatima but a lot of what he said is universal from my experience.
While I'm at it, I think the search function is somewhat lacking but updates cost money and lots of time for a board this size. Plus, the board may have private area's so with that some things are self evident. LOL.
Be safe and control your "ego"
-
04-03-13 19:58 #5771Senior Member

Posts: 438I bet Leanne was Fatima some decades ago. LOL!
-
04-03-13 13:07 #5770Senior Member

Posts: 324Rates
I agree with that but to be honest some of the will do it for next to nothing because they are so desperate to get that next high. Remember gents ye who has the green paper has the power.
Originally Posted by Faceonly
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 09:33 #5769Senior Member

Posts: 38Fatima
I have to think you fellas are missing something here. .6 is ruining it for the rest of us. Fatima is a drug addicted SW. I have had her in car dates .20 bbbjcimws with fib. The point is yes she is exceptionally nice, very attractive and personable, but she is still a provider at he street level and should be compensated as such. If you feel compelled to give her more make it in the form of a tip or gift before you inflate the rate amongst these ladies.
Originally Posted by Power69
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 00:12 #5768Senior Member

Posts: 249Fatimatastic
To be clear (and to help the search function work properly) , I should state this is Fatima.
Had her digits courtesy of one of the generous guys on this board a while back. Had tried to get a hold of her a couple of times, finally did and we scheduled something. She did call me when I was on my way and said she needed another 15 minutes. I appreciated her letting me know.
Her location is not exactly in an area where I like to hang out a lot. But in my day I have hung out in worse places. I'd recommend staying in the car around there unless you really like adventure. Picked her up on her street, we said our introductions and we went to what I guess is her favorite notel. She is definitely worth it.
She is really nice. Attractive goes without saying. Thin but not unhealthy skinny. And what boobs. Wow.
She wanted 0. 6. I said whoa, wait just a minute here, knowing SWer rates a little, (couldn't bring myself to call her a SW). Then we said on edge of bed and talked for a bit. I looked into those big sparkly eyes of hers. And before I know it. I gave her 0. 6 LOL. Well she is the Cadillac of SWer's, and technically she wasn't SWing when I picked her up. She told me at one point a while ago, she used to work for a guy who put ads for her and other girls online. Wasn't clear it it was BP, Craigslist or other.
She wanted a quick shower and wanted to wash her hair. I am guessing she takes advantage of a shower every chance she gets. Brought her own stuff for this. May be she digs washing her hair. After getting dried off we taked for a minute more. She wanted to go down on me, but I insisted on a little kissing to start. Apparently she doesn't like to do too much of that at least at first, But I got a little out of her. Then she started her BBBJ work. Very nice, pretty fair DT. Then I took a couple of licks of her and then we did some doggie and I was spent. Wow.
She is easy to talk to. She knows there's conversation about her online but I don't think she ever gets on herself and looks to see what we say. I didn't say much about it to her. But she knows and gets a lot of calls from guys like me out of the blue. Got a couple of pics see below for a few bucks.
Did I say she is really nice, and very attractive. You get my point LOL. Actually she let me see how she looked a couple of years ago. Wow similiar yet different, but she looked much better then than she does now. I think she had a nice, fairly well-off surburban life earlier in one sense, but probably had crazy drama too. I don't know what drove her to this life. I know she's had a lot of woes to befall her and many of them were not her own making. Her beauty was do doubt a double edged sword. It probably give her a big head and attracted a lot of guys, good and bad. At any rate she has her substances problems. I wish the best for her.
Out of all the working girls I've seen, she is definitely in the top half dozen, maybe even. In the Final 4 LOL.
I"ll definitely repeat providing I can continue to get ahold of her.











Reply With Quote





