Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 892 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 392 792 842 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 942 992 1392 ... LastLast
Results 13,366 to 13,380 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7684
    Ok micMigand not sure why it is are so hard to to get questions answered. I have been reading old post up to August of last year and last months worth of posts. At least give me. Steak knifes Saras info! Someone tell me whats the harm? Its already been said. I'm not worthy? Don't mean to be an ass just looking for some info. I'm a member of nr. Good friend got ripped off by Brandi Jo. Thats how I found this site someone there told me she's talked about here. Ill never be a big time poster to get cred in peoples eyes as I date once a month. Since I party its a big expense with room, provider and extras. Sooo asking again for help or at least tell me why you won't. Thanks. Can pm me if you wish.

  2. #7683

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppabd  [View Original Post]
    All I will say about paying to play, at anytime the payer or payee can walk away if they don't like the price. I always know going into picking up a SW how much I am willing to pay. Blaque, Fatima, Barbie, Trina, Baby, Kailey, Jen, Crystal. Will all get paid more than say an Amber. And for them occasions when Jen is a PITA she don't get her asking price. Like I have stated in the past treat your special SW right sometimes. 60 donations are not necessary you might get a Christmas discount when its not even December. Not all the SW's I named get as high as of. 60 donation but the few that do are definitely worth it. Just remember you have to pay for quality even in the streets.
    I have to say I agree with Poppa on this one. It takes two to make a transaction, and if someone isn't satisfied there shouldn't be a transaction. As a general rule, on the street FS ranges between. 4 and. 6. Those asking for and getting. 6 are usually exceptionally new, exceptionally pretty, or an exceptional provider, if not some combination of the three. Most SW are in the. 4 to. 5 range, unless you are the MadHumper, who could probably negotiate the USA out of debt in not too much time.

    We all get discounts from regulars at times, and we have all lucked into discounts when a girl has been out for hours with no luck. Rates can vary depending on all kinds of factors. There is also promising a tip for a great job, or buying a girl some food. With that being said, I don't think a guy needs to apologize to the board for paying the asking price of a girl. If a guy wants to spend a bit more to assure himself of a good experience, that's what he should do. This board exists for information to be shared between mongers. It doesn't mean we owe it to each other to band together to hold rates at rock bottom every time we are out there. We were all out there making our own deals before we discovered this board. We are still doing the same thing, only now we do it with more information.

    Stay safe out there

  3. #7682

    One more queston

    Also any info on Fatima would be appreciated like where.

  4. #7681

    Newbe [ kinda]

    Long time monger, new here so I thought I would introduce myself. Use to hit triangle lot around 1995 to 2005 along with jr. Last couple of years mostly jr. Wish I was better with names. I will remember from now on. Couple I remember on jr are strawberry, seen couple of times 1st good 2nd not so good. She seems ok am I wrong? Can anyone tell me anything about cris? Use to see 2 years ago. She was freaky. Also anything on the one who had the bad foot? Can someone please recap the 2+ halo describe again the good one. Where she to be found and describe "steak knife sara" so I don't see her. Seldom venture past rr overpass. I have back checked past posts but still confused on my questons. So please give me a break and help, thanks.

  5. #7680

    To close out the discussion on rates

    I knew when I reluctantly admitted I paid full price that I would get some flack. It's deserved in some way. But in my defense this was a notel date, I spent just about an hour, I had to leave, it wasn't her wanting to. Other than not getting a lot (but a little) of DFK, I had a great time. I spent the time with a beautiful woman, had some nice conversation, I got BBJ with DT and a little CIM. Apparently she likes her head pushed down. Then I fucked her good and she took it good.

    I do usually get them all to come down, meaning BP girls. Second or for sure by third date then a little more discount. And they are almost all ok with that. But in this case, with Fatima my only bargain was that I told her she wasn't getting any tip afterwards.

    Anyway BP girls try to get twice as much or more as her for an hour in a motel. They rarely are this nice or considerate, or this good looking or this good of a time. And 95% of them have exactly the same drug habits (C and H). Don't kid yourself if you don't think they do. 19 out of 20 of them do.

    I actually wanted to hear what you guys would say. And I don't mind the criticism.

    The critique makes me a better monger. I appreciate all your feedback.

    So in summary, last week, I met a beautiful woman, slender, a bit exotic. I dried her long hair after her shower and we had very good sex. Afterwards she lay in my arms and we kissed and talked. It was well worth it to me. Girls like her don't fall out of trees.

    Someday I'll tell you scouts a campfire story about an even better date I had one time.

  6. #7679

    Rates

    All I will say about paying to play, at anytime the payer or payee can walk away if they don't like the price. I always know going into picking up a SW how much I am willing to pay. Blaque, Fatima, Barbie, Trina, Baby, Kailey, Jen, Crystal. Will all get paid more than say an Amber. And for them occasions when Jen is a PITA she don't get her asking price. Like I have stated in the past treat your special SW right sometimes. 60 donations are not necessary you might get a Christmas discount when its not even December. Not all the SW's I named get as high as of. 60 donation but the few that do are definitely worth it. Just remember you have to pay for quality even in the streets.

  7. #7678

    Apples and oranges

    First, I'm into some wine. LOL.

    In reading reading the latest post about Fatima, there seems to be a dichotomy."Faceonly" talks about a car date and those familiar the street can agree about car dates, plus or minus a buck or two and monger inflation can be a concern in the long term. Witness escort "pussy cartels" that has driven some mongers to other area's for satisfaction. Then, think about pictures, back in the day you just took them and now you pay for a couple of snaps. We mongers created that phenomenon. So, I can see "Faceonly" point.

    "Power69" is referring to a notel date which takes more time and entails whatever is agreed upon at no firm donation. Reading his post, he seemed to be very satisfied and complementary. When I contacted Fatima the first thing she asked was "what do you want" and I replied a motel date. She said, I like motel dates. Of course, she did. She gets a shower and can relax as opposed to being on the street in a car with more risk.

    We all know that DL has a special relationship with Fatima but a lot of what he said is universal from my experience.

    While I'm at it, I think the search function is somewhat lacking but updates cost money and lots of time for a board this size. Plus, the board may have private area's so with that some things are self evident. LOL.

    Be safe and control your "ego"

  8. #7677
    I bet Leanne was Fatima some decades ago. LOL!

  9. #7676

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceonly  [View Original Post]
    I have to think you fellas are missing something here. .6 is ruining it for the rest of us. Fatima is a drug addicted SW. I have had her in car dates .20 bbbjcimws with fib. The point is yes she is exceptionally nice, very attractive and personable, but she is still a provider at he street level and should be compensated as such. If you feel compelled to give her more make it in the form of a tip or gift before you inflate the rate amongst these ladies.
    I agree with that but to be honest some of the will do it for next to nothing because they are so desperate to get that next high. Remember gents ye who has the green paper has the power.

  10. #7675

    Fatima

    Quote Originally Posted by Power69  [View Original Post]
    To be clear (and to help the search function work properly) , I should state this is Fatima.

    Had her digits courtesy of one of the generous guys on this board a while back. Had tried to get a hold of her a couple of times, finally did and we scheduled something. She did call me when I was on my way and said she needed another 15 minutes. I appreciated her letting me know.

    Her location is not exactly in an area where I like to hang out a lot. But in my day I have hung out in worse places. I'd recommend staying in the car around there unless you really like adventure. Picked her up on her street, we said our introductions and we went to what I guess is her favorite notel. She is definitely worth it.

    She is really nice. Attractive goes without saying. Thin but not unhealthy skinny. And what boobs. Wow.

    She wanted 0. 6. I said whoa, wait just a minute here, knowing SWer rates a little, (couldn't bring myself to call her a SW). Then we said on edge of bed and talked for a bit. I looked into those big sparkly eyes of hers. And before I know it. I gave her 0. 6 LOL. Well she is the Cadillac of SWer's, and technically she wasn't SWing when I picked her up. She told me at one point a while ago, she used to work for a guy who put ads for her and other girls online. Wasn't clear it it was BP, Craigslist or other.

    She wanted a quick shower and wanted to wash her hair. I am guessing she takes advantage of a shower every chance she gets. Brought her own stuff for this. May be she digs washing her hair. After getting dried off we taked for a minute more. She wanted to go down on me, but I insisted on a little kissing to start. Apparently she doesn't like to do too much of that at least at first, But I got a little out of her. Then she started her BBBJ work. Very nice, pretty fair DT. Then I took a couple of licks of her and then we did some doggie and I was spent. Wow.

    She is easy to talk to. She knows there's conversation about her online but I don't think she ever gets on herself and looks to see what we say. I didn't say much about it to her. But she knows and gets a lot of calls from guys like me out of the blue. Got a couple of pics see below for a few bucks.

    Did I say she is really nice, and very attractive. You get my point LOL. Actually she let me see how she looked a couple of years ago. Wow similiar yet different, but she looked much better then than she does now. I think she had a nice, fairly well-off surburban life earlier in one sense, but probably had crazy drama too. I don't know what drove her to this life. I know she's had a lot of woes to befall her and many of them were not her own making. Her beauty was do doubt a double edged sword. It probably give her a big head and attracted a lot of guys, good and bad. At any rate she has her substances problems. I wish the best for her.

    Out of all the working girls I've seen, she is definitely in the top half dozen, maybe even. In the Final 4 LOL.

    I"ll definitely repeat providing I can continue to get ahold of her.

    Attachment 239316

    Attachment 239317
    I have to think you fellas are missing something here. .6 is ruining it for the rest of us. Fatima is a drug addicted SW. I have had her in car dates .20 bbbjcimws with fib. The point is yes she is exceptionally nice, very attractive and personable, but she is still a provider at he street level and should be compensated as such. If you feel compelled to give her more make it in the form of a tip or gift before you inflate the rate amongst these ladies.

  11. #7674

    Fatimatastic

    To be clear (and to help the search function work properly) , I should state this is Fatima.

    Had her digits courtesy of one of the generous guys on this board a while back. Had tried to get a hold of her a couple of times, finally did and we scheduled something. She did call me when I was on my way and said she needed another 15 minutes. I appreciated her letting me know.

    Her location is not exactly in an area where I like to hang out a lot. But in my day I have hung out in worse places. I'd recommend staying in the car around there unless you really like adventure. Picked her up on her street, we said our introductions and we went to what I guess is her favorite notel. She is definitely worth it.

    She is really nice. Attractive goes without saying. Thin but not unhealthy skinny. And what boobs. Wow.

    She wanted 0. 6. I said whoa, wait just a minute here, knowing SWer rates a little, (couldn't bring myself to call her a SW). Then we said on edge of bed and talked for a bit. I looked into those big sparkly eyes of hers. And before I know it. I gave her 0. 6 LOL. Well she is the Cadillac of SWer's, and technically she wasn't SWing when I picked her up. She told me at one point a while ago, she used to work for a guy who put ads for her and other girls online. Wasn't clear it it was BP, Craigslist or other.

    She wanted a quick shower and wanted to wash her hair. I am guessing she takes advantage of a shower every chance she gets. Brought her own stuff for this. May be she digs washing her hair. After getting dried off we taked for a minute more. She wanted to go down on me, but I insisted on a little kissing to start. Apparently she doesn't like to do too much of that at least at first, But I got a little out of her. Then she started her BBBJ work. Very nice, pretty fair DT. Then I took a couple of licks of her and then we did some doggie and I was spent. Wow.

    She is easy to talk to. She knows there's conversation about her online but I don't think she ever gets on herself and looks to see what we say. I didn't say much about it to her. But she knows and gets a lot of calls from guys like me out of the blue. Got a couple of pics see below for a few bucks.

    Did I say she is really nice, and very attractive. You get my point LOL. Actually she let me see how she looked a couple of years ago. Wow similiar yet different, but she looked much better then than she does now. I think she had a nice, fairly well-off surburban life earlier in one sense, but probably had crazy drama too. I don't know what drove her to this life. I know she's had a lot of woes to befall her and many of them were not her own making. Her beauty was do doubt a double edged sword. It probably give her a big head and attracted a lot of guys, good and bad. At any rate she has her substances problems. I wish the best for her.

    Out of all the working girls I've seen, she is definitely in the top half dozen, maybe even. In the Final 4 LOL.

    I"ll definitely repeat providing I can continue to get ahold of her.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	pic 1 - Copy.jpg
Views:	2811
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	239316

    Click image for larger version

Name:	pic 2 - Copy.jpg
Views:	2621
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	239317

  12. #7673

    Melinie

    Had to finally try this 1 out she is out all the time so WTF. Took her for a BBBJCIM for a Jackson car date. Not that bad but not the best took her awhile but she took direction well and never let up but her skills sorta suck. No pun intended prob would look for others 1st but like most mongerz got to try a few good and bad 2 find out what ones you like. Stay safe gentz.

  13. #7672

    Round 2 with Paige

    Hit Fort for the first time since I met Paige, was looking for Paige, hoping for Paige, praying for Paige (or at least someone remotely similar) , and I found Paige on my very first pass! The gods must've wanted it to happen.

    The rundown: went to the you know where on Fort, .5 up front, Foot worship, Foot-to-cock massage, DATY, BBBJ, then I laid back and she slammed her big juicy ass on my joint in RCG position. Afterwards, I pounded her K9 long and hot till finish. She came all over me multiple times. Which is something she says she rarely does anymore, and she gave me my due recognition for it.

    Let's not neglect this one. She is truly an angel. May cancel all my girls for her someday. She even posed for another pic, enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Paige deuces.jpg‎  

  14. #7671

    Weekend update

    Started out the weekend with kaleigh again, thats like 6 weeks in a row, sorta feel like I'm married so I decided to stick my dick in anybody BUT kaleigh for the rest of the weekend. She's been my main cum dumpster for the last 6 weeks because of the spring cleaning barney fife and pals have been doing, just waay too much LE for me to cruise and pick up.

    I changed up my cruising times to avoid barney and the boys and went out easter morning to the are, the ave, plymouth and the G, saw nothing.

    Made last pass on the ave and found Precious. Cute, WSW, blonde hair. 5'4, good body, late 20's. Took her to the notel and did my business. I would repeat. Thats all the info I can give because she wanted a review but no details. She checks the site often, knew all about it. So precious when you read this, your the best ever, honest. Now I want a damn discount next time. I met her friend Lele and was supposed to do a double with them, but did not wake up in time.

    Monday went out and found ashley on the ave. A dark hair, cute WSW. I found a spot and had her slobber on my bone. Seemed nice enough, decent skills, will repeat for FS next time.


    Also I saw a WSW on the ave by telway, that got beat up bad, bad left eye damage, face beat up. I did not recognize her.

    I asked around and 2 different people said it was brittany. I know her well and had no clue it was her, if it was.

    I was told that she got stabbed in the eye with a screwdriver, and it looked that bad.

    I hope its not brittany, she can't suck a dick at all, but I still had some good times with her. I will keep checking on this.

  15. #7670
    She is "homeless."

    A good begger can sometimes rake in over 40k a year. I tried twice picking her up by offering her a ride to get out of the rain or a ride home. She said no thanks so I leave her alone now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape