Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,566 to 47,580 of 61449
-
04-04-13 02:56 #13884Senior Member

Posts: 25Empress
Meet up with empress tonight by the circle great deepthroat NJ with swallow for standard tuition got digits if you got others to share.
-
04-04-13 01:56 #13883Senior Member

Posts: 108LEO Unmarked
I've even seen uncle Leo with out of state tags.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-13 01:52 #13882Senior Member

Posts: 66C / pp too hot!
Many many le. Took a spin about 1am. Looked way too risky. No time to hit WW. Harford dead on the way back home.
-
04-04-13 00:08 #13881Regular Member

Posts: 43That is nice.
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 23:13 #13880Regular Member

Posts: 11Carrie on the loop ramsy and carey
Good evening Gentlemen,
Just finished taking a nice SW named Carrie said her name was "Care Bear", picked her up about 10 after making a couple of loops down Carey to Washington Blvd. Leo was out a little but looks like he was doing a drive thru more than anything. A jacksom and lincoln for BBBJ and doggie style. Her looks proably a 5, body 6, BBBJ 7, and she has a nice moan too. I thoroughly enjoyed her will definitely repeat for that bargain basement price.
-
04-03-13 21:18 #13879Senior Member

Posts: 77This is true
Back in my late teens early 20s I used partake in the 420 quite a bit. Got busted making a transaction on the eastside one time by knockers in a Honda Civic no lights. I honestly thought I was about to get robbed lol. This was about a decade ago and at the time I thought they only used Crown Vics so you always have to be careful. You never know what they're going to pull up in.
Originally Posted by LittleBlack1
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 18:21 #13878Senior Member

Posts: 139Very nice
Very nice. Did I miss your report on Manda? Don't recall it. Where in Pasadena can she be found?
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 15:36 #13877Senior Member

Posts: 66Feelin good.
Just got back from a 45 minute pounding of Harford Road Amanda. Very nice sweet girl .5. Cfor it all, no Greek. Gave a room donation, drove to her place in Essex. No drama, good mic skills, mush with lots of moaning and panting while she squeezed and pulled her nipples.
I dropped her back off at Harford Rd when she saw I was low on petro, she kicked back five bucks to me. Who does that? Special thanks to special member who gave me the 411.
-
04-03-13 14:50 #13876Regular Member

Posts: 5Wow. Looks great!
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 14:10 #13875Senior Member

Posts: 144Nice pics
Is her face as pretty as the rest. Any pg face pics?
Originally Posted by FromUnder
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 12:52 #13874Senior Member

Posts: 438A couple of shots of Manda
As per my report on Manda of Pasadena here are a couple of non facial revealing shots.
-
04-03-13 12:13 #13873Regular Member

Posts: 11Yeah you got to watch LEO
I got a friend who works for the city and he says they drive everything from Range Rovers to Honda Accords so you really have to pay attention and trust your guts.
-
04-03-13 08:21 #13872Senior Member

Posts: 2344Small grey chevy car
Thought I saw something similar Monday on Wilkins. Three LE in uniform with crew cuts rode buy me then later I saw the same car and there was only two guys in the car.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-13 01:31 #13871Senior Member

Posts: 1790Nah. Any car, truck or van can be used as undercover. Doesn't need any sort of emergency lights or anything. Baltimore City and County police have been know to drive an occasional rental car doing undercover work.
Originally Posted by Sgt Snake
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-13 23:20 #13870Regular Member

Posts: 10[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.











Reply With Quote






