Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,581 to 47,595 of 61438
-
04-01-13 22:00 #13858Administrator

Posts: 5255Conjecture
You may have noticed I took some posts down. Posting about TV / TS (which includes speculation) is against forum policy and results in banning. If somebody wants to make another comment you must have a picture of the monger in question with the provider in question, along with a link for the provider in a TV / TS ad. Otherwise keep your traps shut.
Before anybody starts it, the ONLY person not talking about TV / TS providers was the original poster.
That being said, it's always appropriate to warn a brother when he's looking at an ad and the same provider is running an ad on a TV / TS site. Saving a brother before hand is firmly within the bro code, accusing him after is douchebaggery.
Thanks,
A2
-
04-01-13 21:00 #13857Senior Member

Posts: 319Bro I do not see it as the newbies to the forum are demanding info on the gems or the girls that they see visited by others. I just think that when the join the forum they just assume that the purpose of the forum is to gather intel so that the girls can be visited by other mongers and do not consider this something out of bounds. When they first come to the forum they want to jump right in to the mix but do not have the proper guidance with the who, what and where's so they just ask innocently not thinking that someone from the forum is going to flame them for asking the question without knowing there background in the sport. That is why I think that they take offense to some that take the time to flame them and others piling on for unknown reason other than to get a good laugh at the new guy to the forum. We all know that you have to pay some dues in this forum once you are on the forum for awhile. I am sure that he will figure it out or leave.
Originally Posted by Laxman #2
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-13 19:40 #13856Banned Member

Posts: 1312Brenda's daughter
That's the other daughter who is tall like Brenda the one I'm talking is short has no teeth in her mouth
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-13 13:27 #13855Senior Member

Posts: 2344She's pregnant and has a boyfriend
Rode around today in the am but t there was too many LE's out so I checked in with D and asked about Brenda's daughter. He told me she was pregnant and has a boyfriend. I guess what that is the reason for the weight gain. God I feel so sorry for the baby. What a mess.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-13 11:00 #13854Senior Member

Posts: 1322Pontiac filly
Saw my tall BSW on Pontiac yesterday with her red hood on. This girl loves to lick the boys and the stovepipe so if in need of a good cock bath let her in. The only complaint is she won't let you explore her skinny body. Digits available for a swap out.
-
04-01-13 09:50 #13853Senior Member

Posts: 26Nice
Great pics. Looks like a little pillow biting response going on from your thrusts. Keep up the pictures, very enjoyable.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-13 09:30 #13852Senior Member

Posts: 1123Shoot there is even a Veterans support organization called 'gotyour6' that is being advertised. Watch the movie "12 O'Clock High" sometime, referring to German fighters coming in from straight ahead and above.
Originally Posted by Sgt Snake
[View Original Post]
Not a monger thing other than to watch your rear for unwanted things, like LE or ripoff pimps.
-
04-01-13 09:04 #13851Senior Member

Posts: 2344Brenda's daughter
I saw her first about 4 years ago when she use to live around Washington BLVD. I remember seeing her and thinking what a nice ass she had. I had no idea she was Brenda's daughter at the time. She gave me the eye so many times back then but I was seeing another WSW named Jodi who had a even nicer ass and body.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-13 23:06 #13850Banned Member

Posts: 1312I Know who you are talking about
I know who you are talking about let's she's the shorter of the daughter's let's just say her name begins with the letter"A" she probaly was getting three hot's at state's expense again I will tell the truth I hooked up with her and got a CBJ that was great and that was before I heard everything about her and I can thank SW Idol Darlene for that 411 it's just a shame she's in the state thats she's in because if she's still out there like that she can get into trouble
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-13 22:02 #13849Senior Member

Posts: 174Fake post and pic
As others have said great detective work man. I remember now that not too long ago, maybe a couple of weeks. Another member on here also called him out. He posted a picture saying that it was a SW that he met up with but it was actually a picture of a french porno star? Can't remember who it was that spotted it out but it wasn't long ago.
Originally Posted by WhiteeBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-13 22:00 #13848Senior Member

Posts: 220Nice Visit:
Finally made it back to the city last weekend. Got into Baltimore on Saturday afternoon first I was looking for Holley, the one that was written about here earlier and has the video on CCP Tube, Holley on Conklin. Could not find her but did pick up a nice blond goes by Paula, on Conklin just off Pulasky. Took me to an alley in the area, negotiated. 3 for BBBJ, did a nice job and she seemed pretty cool. I did ask her if she knew Holley and after she figured out who I was talking about and I showed her the pic on my phone from the website she told me to stay away, you really have to watch your wallet when you are with her. Don't know about that sometimes I think these girls will say anything about other girls just to squash the competition, but if that is true it would be good to know for future visits. So the next day did a cruise thru Wilkens, was really looking for Sarah, the one that NT had all the pics of a couple weeks ago, after almost giving up and ready to head back to Pa, there she was around Monroe and Wilkens, she got right in and we went over to that notel right near by, can't remember the dudes name but I was there before. 10 for the room, well Sarah did not disappoint, had a great time and she was up for everything, just like NT's pics it was a repeat performance. Will definitely be back to see her again.
-
03-31-13 20:49 #13847Senior Member

Posts: 163You can't open the link cause CashOut couldn't even properly cut and paste. Notice that he repeated the "http://" twice. If you just manually fix it, this is where he was sending us: http://www.postthatass.com/image/3268
Originally Posted by Breast Fed
[View Original Post]
- Whiteeboy
-
03-31-13 20:13 #13846Senior Member

Posts: 1762Nite Timer I really like your work. I really want to do the same for my personal viewing.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-13 19:57 #13845Senior Member

Posts: 1762Wow Tamira look amazing. CashOut if there is more pictures it would be nice. Great find.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-13 19:50 #13844Senior Member

Posts: 1370Nothing Like Monger Instincts
Man from this dudes first post I felt something wasn't right. I didn't know if he was trying to play Papi Chulo or what. Great catch WhiteeBoy, I recognized those pics but I wasn't sure where I had seen them. It's good to know that other members of this eclectic group can smell Bull S*t as well as I can. I just got back from a month in the DR so I have a little catching-up to do, plus it's warming up so I can't wait to see the "new flock" hit the loops. BTW I read that report on Amanda By CEL123, does anyone have any intel on this chick, or has there been previous reports that I may have missed? Anyway be safe. Peace.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





