Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2272
    Why did you tell them anything at all? You would have been well within your rights to STFU. Unless they saw you with a known provider, they have no reasonable suspicion, therefore no right to detain you for questioning.

    Some info on your rights:

    http://www.policecrimes.com/police.html

    http://cape-dc.com/Avoiding_Entrapment.html

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeseDate2  [View Original Post]
    I avoid Woburn like the plague sneaky stinking cops especially near Rte 38 and 128.

    I almost busted there about 5 years ago at the Extended Stay America motel for a massage.

    All I got was a BJ and then left and the dumb cops came right up to me in the parking lot and asked if I got a massage.

    And I told them the truth that I did in fact receive one.

    Thank god they believed my story and told me to leave and don't come back to woburn for a massage.

    That is all these DUMMIES have to do why don't they do their FRIGGIN job and catch real Crooks.

  2. #2271

    Undercover Cops in Woburn

    I avoid Woburn like the plague sneaky stinking cops especially near Rte 38 and 128.

    I almost busted there about 5 years ago at the Extended Stay America motel for a massage.

    All I got was a BJ and then left and the dumb cops came right up to me in the parking lot and asked if I got a massage.

    And I told them the truth that I did in fact receive one.

    Thank god they believed my story and told me to leave and don't come back to woburn for a massage.

    That is all these DUMMIES have to do why don't they do their FRIGGIN job and catch real Crooks.

  3. #2270

    411 on this ad? 2 girls, Quincy and Rhode Island

    Boston, MA free classifieds backpage. Com Boston adult entertainment Boston body rubs

    Report Ad Relaxing Nude FULL Body Rubs Today.35Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013 9:03 AM

    You have to email them through backpage toget an answer will send phone number when you are ready to make an appointment

    Hello Guys,

    I Cater To Serious Mature Gentlemen Who Enjoy Being Pampered By A Classy Woman's Touch.

    The Perfect Ambiance And My Talent, Makes For A GREAT Time!

    Elegant, Sensual And Unrushed Sessions.

    Always Discreet!

    Don't You Deserve It?

    Poster's age: 35.

    • Location: Quincy, RI

    • Post ID: 22436089 boston

  4. #2269
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    Simmer down Chulo. First thing you should do is get to know the way the board works for new members. Then you wouldn't be posting the same message over and over thinking it didn't take.

    New members are moderated until they earn senior status, which means it can take a while for your post to show up in the thread. The amount of time varies depending on the availability of the moderators.

    Next up, don't expect to come on board and get answers to all your questions before you have given a little to the board. Either in the form of reports, reviews, or other worthwhile contributions. People have to get to know you before they share sensitive information such as what you are asking for. You could be a cop, boyfriend, stalker, whatever.

    Browse around a bit, you'll catch on. Not trying to be a dick, just saying that's the way it is here.
    No problem, still a noobie LOL. Plus I didn't know how the system works, peace.

  5. #2268
    Simmer down Chulo. First thing you should do is get to know the way the board works for new members. Then you wouldn't be posting the same message over and over thinking it didn't take.

    New members are moderated until they earn senior status, which means it can take a while for your post to show up in the thread. The amount of time varies depending on the availability of the moderators.

    Next up, don't expect to come on board and get answers to all your questions before you have given a little to the board. Either in the form of reports, reviews, or other worthwhile contributions. People have to get to know you before they share sensitive information such as what you are asking for. You could be a cop, boyfriend, stalker, whatever.

    Browse around a bit, you'll catch on. Not trying to be a dick, just saying that's the way it is here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chulo  [View Original Post]
    Have anybody here seen this chick? And if so is she FS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chulo  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chulo  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info on her? Is she FS?

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...st-22/22443654
    Quote Originally Posted by Chulo  [View Original Post]
    Tried calling her she never answered.

    Anybody seen this chick?

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...st-22/22443654

  6. #2267
    Her entire ad SCREAMS attitude BT. (140 for a 20 minute special?) I wouldn't bother. GPS for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by BagTag  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with this one and sensed a bit of tude. Anyone meet her? She looks good but the telephone conversation left a bit to be desired.

    Thanks.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...40-23/22367536

  7. #2266
    Saw her on this past week.

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...y-rub/22437348

    Obviously not a girl in ad. Much older but nice body and very accommodating. Gave a great massage, nice tease and multiple pops. And gave a pop with mouth very close almost BBJ.

  8. #2265

    Oddly enough I met a girl with a nice voice but she was fugly in person. Fake pics

    You want to base a report with these girls on the phone if their gonna be rude on the phone image how bad the session would be. I had a sweet voice girl name Melinda but when I got their she was not the girl in the pics. Although she was nice she was not attractive. You just never know!

    Quote Originally Posted by BagTag  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with this one and sensed a bit of tude. Anyone meet her? She looks good but the telephone conversation left a bit to be desired.

    Thanks.

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...40-23/22367536

  9. #2264

    Tgtbt?

    I spoke with this one and sensed a bit of tude. Anyone meet her? She looks good but the telephone conversation left a bit to be desired.

    Thanks

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...40-23/22367536

  10. #2263
    Quote Originally Posted by XJDiamond  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's back. Haven't seen her post in awhile I forget her name, maybe Holly? She used to work out of an apt in HP with another blonde girl. First few pics are not her but the last pic in the hotel is. Good value going to try and see her soon.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...21-25/22473618
    Tried calling her she never answered.

    Anybody seen this chick?

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...st-22/22443654

  11. #2262

    Anybody seen her

    Anybody have any info on her? Is she FS?

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...st-22/22443654

  12. #2261

    Saw this add

    Anyone seen this chick? Is she FS?

    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...st-22/22443654

  13. #2260

    Interested in seeing her

    Have anybody here seen this chick? And if so is she FS?

    * Ghetto BoOTy Brunette CUTIE* come see A reaL Lady WITH THE best. 22* (incallll Norwood

  14. #2259

    Wholistic

    I saw her a few times over the years. She will discuss all her options if you start the conversation. I remember a "Saran wrap" option. So pick one, get the business out of the way and enjoy the session. I would a avoid the hot tub during black fly season which is coming soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice enough lady but early to mid-60s for sure and the HE is not the main point of the appointment with her. For the massage, a visit is worth the entry fee; for the HE, you'd be better off (IMHO) going to an AMP where at least there's at least a little teasing throughout the massage and even the older masseuses could almost pass for 40.

  15. #2258

    Blonde from HP

    Looks like she's back. Haven't seen her post in awhile I forget her name, maybe Holly? She used to work out of an apt in HP with another blonde girl. First few pics are not her but the last pic in the hotel is. Good value going to try and see her soon.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...21-25/22473618

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape