Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 11707
-
03-31-13 21:09 #2272Senior Member

Posts: 475Why did you tell them anything at all? You would have been well within your rights to STFU. Unless they saw you with a known provider, they have no reasonable suspicion, therefore no right to detain you for questioning.
Some info on your rights:
http://www.policecrimes.com/police.html
http://cape-dc.com/Avoiding_Entrapment.html
Originally Posted by JoeseDate2
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-13 04:07 #2271Regular Member

Posts: 3Undercover Cops in Woburn
I avoid Woburn like the plague sneaky stinking cops especially near Rte 38 and 128.
I almost busted there about 5 years ago at the Extended Stay America motel for a massage.
All I got was a BJ and then left and the dumb cops came right up to me in the parking lot and asked if I got a massage.
And I told them the truth that I did in fact receive one.
Thank god they believed my story and told me to leave and don't come back to woburn for a massage.
That is all these DUMMIES have to do why don't they do their FRIGGIN job and catch real Crooks.
-
03-30-13 18:12 #2270Senior Member

Posts: 111411 on this ad? 2 girls, Quincy and Rhode Island
Boston, MA free classifieds backpage. Com Boston adult entertainment Boston body rubs
Report Ad Relaxing Nude FULL Body Rubs Today.35Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013 9:03 AM
You have to email them through backpage toget an answer will send phone number when you are ready to make an appointment
Hello Guys,
I Cater To Serious Mature Gentlemen Who Enjoy Being Pampered By A Classy Woman's Touch.
The Perfect Ambiance And My Talent, Makes For A GREAT Time!
Elegant, Sensual And Unrushed Sessions.
Always Discreet!
Don't You Deserve It?
Poster's age: 35.
• Location: Quincy, RI
• Post ID: 22436089 boston
-
03-30-13 14:28 #2269Regular Member

Posts: 9No problem, still a noobie LOL. Plus I didn't know how the system works, peace.
Originally Posted by RoadStar01
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-13 14:11 #2268Senior Member

Posts: 475Simmer down Chulo. First thing you should do is get to know the way the board works for new members. Then you wouldn't be posting the same message over and over thinking it didn't take.
New members are moderated until they earn senior status, which means it can take a while for your post to show up in the thread. The amount of time varies depending on the availability of the moderators.
Next up, don't expect to come on board and get answers to all your questions before you have given a little to the board. Either in the form of reports, reviews, or other worthwhile contributions. People have to get to know you before they share sensitive information such as what you are asking for. You could be a cop, boyfriend, stalker, whatever.
Browse around a bit, you'll catch on. Not trying to be a dick, just saying that's the way it is here.
Originally Posted by Chulo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Chulo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Chulo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Chulo
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-13 14:01 #2267Senior Member

Posts: 475Her entire ad SCREAMS attitude BT. (140 for a 20 minute special?) I wouldn't bother. GPS for sure.
Originally Posted by BagTag
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-13 13:57 #2266Regular Member

Posts: 3Saw her on this past week.
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...y-rub/22437348
Obviously not a girl in ad. Much older but nice body and very accommodating. Gave a great massage, nice tease and multiple pops. And gave a pop with mouth very close almost BBJ.
-
03-29-13 20:51 #2265Regular Member

Posts: 4Oddly enough I met a girl with a nice voice but she was fugly in person. Fake pics
You want to base a report with these girls on the phone if their gonna be rude on the phone image how bad the session would be. I had a sweet voice girl name Melinda but when I got their she was not the girl in the pics. Although she was nice she was not attractive. You just never know!
Originally Posted by BagTag
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-13 13:14 #2264Senior Member

Posts: 146Tgtbt?
I spoke with this one and sensed a bit of tude. Anyone meet her? She looks good but the telephone conversation left a bit to be desired.
Thanks
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...40-23/22367536
-
03-29-13 08:06 #2263Regular Member

Posts: 9Tried calling her she never answered.
Originally Posted by XJDiamond
[View Original Post]
Anybody seen this chick?
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...st-22/22443654
-
03-29-13 08:04 #2262Regular Member

Posts: 9Anybody seen her
Anybody have any info on her? Is she FS?
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...st-22/22443654
-
03-29-13 06:44 #2261Regular Member

Posts: 9Saw this add
Anyone seen this chick? Is she FS?
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...st-22/22443654
-
03-29-13 06:42 #2260Regular Member

Posts: 9Interested in seeing her
Have anybody here seen this chick? And if so is she FS?
* Ghetto BoOTy Brunette CUTIE* come see A reaL Lady WITH THE best. 22* (incallll Norwood
-
03-29-13 05:52 #2259Senior Member

Posts: 162Wholistic
I saw her a few times over the years. She will discuss all her options if you start the conversation. I remember a "Saran wrap" option. So pick one, get the business out of the way and enjoy the session. I would a avoid the hot tub during black fly season which is coming soon.
Originally Posted by Adobe
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-13 19:26 #2258Senior Member

Posts: 436Blonde from HP
Looks like she's back. Haven't seen her post in awhile I forget her name, maybe Holly? She used to work out of an apt in HP with another blonde girl. First few pics are not her but the last pic in the hotel is. Good value going to try and see her soon.
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...21-25/22473618















