Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 655 of 808 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 705 755 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 12112
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2302

    Lisbon 5pm

    Saw this young hot young chocolate one at 5p on lisbon around 32. Very petite, actually a good face to, nice ass in the skinny sweat pants. Wasen't in the mood for chocolate, but seriously impressed when I see some like this out sometimes. Def was trying to get every drivers attention.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture8.JPG‎   Capture77.JPG‎  

  2. #2301

    Tracy

    So, I headed down to L for some change of scenery and saw someone who looked a little rougher than I usually like. All she did after we made eye contact was nod "yes", no smile, hands stayed in her pockets. Took a drive around the block, thought about it, little head got the best of me, so I returned and motioned her in. She hardly said a word, didn't look at me, didn't do the LE check. But holy shit what a mouth, she kept it soft and wet without all the usual hard suction and I unloaded before I got full wood. But yes, looks a little rougher than I'd like.

  3. #2300

    Katy!

    Well guess who called me out of ths blue today? Mrs. Katy young white spinner. Yall know who I'm talking about. Well it was something really missed. It was a very nice very cheap time. Took direction very well as usual. She is on the junk ths black junk. You can tell by the marks on her hands. But I don't care as long as the puss smells and looks good. Any ways I have her number if anyone wants to support her habits. I know I am by far not a senior but I only want to let this one out to seniors. Iv heard thru the grapevine there has been some little piggies posing as mongers. Got to keep the girlies my self and the true mongers safe. Also any more details will be shared to the seniors.

  4. #2299
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #4201  [View Original Post]
    Dude, don't just keep driving. If the fish are not biting, take your pole out the water and leave, come back later, but don't continue to drive around and around over the same territory, you may attract attention.

    I am sure there are a number of posts with suggested rules for mongering. These rules were developed by dudes with experience with SWs, but most of them apply well to escorts, and CL providers.

    2) Be VERY cautious if the 'SW' [streetwalker] on the street looks TOO good I. E, in MOST US cities, SWs do not dress in stilettos, leopard prints, or other obvious hooker outfits. It smells of a sting. I cannot repeat enough: Caution is the watchword. Tell little head to be quiet until after big head approves.

    3) Do not call attention to yourself by making a show out of the stop (no U turns, no flagrant traffic moves). Catch her eye (she will be looking) and pull around the corner onto the next side street and let her come to you. (Do not keep your foot on the brake.) Alternatively, having caught her eye, go smoothly around the block, looking for LE.

    4) When you pull up to her (have the door locked) , be willing to drive away if your close up impression of her through the window is not good. (Sores, too thin, wired, dirty & stinky, sullen or 'dead' eyes? SWs are NEVER as good as your first impression driving by.) Tell her you thought she was someone else.

    7) Go to YOUR location unless given a good reason not to. HER location may include a male friend of hers who will rip you off. If she refuses your spot, you have another reason to turn her out. Be especially cautious of locations where you have no easy exit. Be VERY leery of taking them to your home! You know the phrase. Come back to haunt you.

    9) SW drug use can be a problem, but try to read what it might be.

    Good luck
    Been many years since I picked up SW. But these rules are definitely the right one's to follow. I would add one more. Be very clear and specific about what you want for the money. Given the chance, some will try to cheat you and claim all kinds of do's and don'ts after they've got your money.

  5. #2298
    Quote Originally Posted by RuBlubird  [View Original Post]
    Saturday I drove around Greenfield, Linclon and National around 2pm nothing were else to go.
    I've driven the south loop many times at around 2pm, and it's a pretty dead time, both on weekends and on weekdays. I've seen a few of the usual suspects out, but not very often.

  6. #2297

    Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Keep driving and sooner or later you'll find one. It's not as easy as driving thru McDonalds. But first, I hope you have read the rules for picking up street walkers.
    Dude, don't just keep driving. If the fish are not biting, take your pole out the water and leave, come back later, but don't continue to drive around and around over the same territory, you may attract attention.

    I am sure there are a number of posts with suggested rules for mongering. These rules were developed by dudes with experience with SWs, but most of them apply well to escorts, and CL providers.

    2) Be VERY cautious if the 'SW' [streetwalker] on the street looks TOO good I. E, in MOST US cities, SWs do not dress in stilettos, leopard prints, or other obvious hooker outfits. It smells of a sting. I cannot repeat enough: Caution is the watchword. Tell little head to be quiet until after big head approves.

    3) Do not call attention to yourself by making a show out of the stop (no U turns, no flagrant traffic moves). Catch her eye (she will be looking) and pull around the corner onto the next side street and let her come to you. (Do not keep your foot on the brake.) Alternatively, having caught her eye, go smoothly around the block, looking for LE.

    4) When you pull up to her (have the door locked) , be willing to drive away if your close up impression of her through the window is not good. (Sores, too thin, wired, dirty & stinky, sullen or 'dead' eyes? SWs are NEVER as good as your first impression driving by.) Tell her you thought she was someone else.

    7) Go to YOUR location unless given a good reason not to. HER location may include a male friend of hers who will rip you off. If she refuses your spot, you have another reason to turn her out. Be especially cautious of locations where you have no easy exit. Be VERY leery of taking them to your home! You know the phrase. Come back to haunt you.

    9) SW drug use can be a problem, but try to read what it might be.

    Good luck

  7. #2296
    Quote Originally Posted by Rublubird  [View Original Post]
    Saturday I drove around Greenfield, Linclon and National around 2pm nothing were else to go.
    Keep driving and sooner or later you'll find one. It's not as easy as driving thru McDonalds. But first, I hope you have read the rules for picking up street walkers.

  8. #2295

    Where are they at

    Saturday I drove around Greenfield, Linclon and National around 2pm nothing were else to go.

  9. #2294

    500

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRaijin  [View Original Post]
    Saw LSW Jadi again on L and Low St. Looking for a pickup. Time around 645pmish. Decided to pass and keep going and got a txt frm Jessica to come see her again. After last night's adventure I was like why NOT. So I did. She has a notel room. Stuck w / a BJ. Did my thing and left.

    Went back down thru gf. Didn't see anything around 730ish.

    Will be heading out. Later tonite again.
    Happy 500 brotha!

  10. #2293

    Brittney

    Driving down G around 25th saw a young looking little blonde. Wasn't sure if she was working so I looped around and gave her a signal, which she returned. I pulled into alley and waited. Soon after I see her running to the car from my rearview. I love when they do that! LOL. Got it all for. 40. This girl has a nice tight little body. Small boobs, but cute. She said she's 21 and knows Erica and Brandi.

    She gave a very nice BBBJ and cfs was very nice since she's small and tight. That was money well spent and to me she's better looking than most out there. Got pics but haven't figured out how to upload them here. She doesn't have a phone, but I gave her my play # and will see her again and again if she calls.

  11. #2292

    3-30-13 run late night

    Had plans of ending up at a Latin bar. BUT. As I was heading there saw Paige on gf. Got action for. 2 and she apparently did not complain and got up only once the act was done. For those that want to have sympathy sex w / her now is a good time as a close fam. Member passed away. Like our great mentor Charlee Harper of 2. 5 men one of the Top 5 types of sex.

    Got a txt from buds later "Got lost". LOL. I was like night off to hitting the sack LOLL. People have started to say I'm addicted but I still refuse that I'm not. But after last night, my thoughts are being swayed. LOLLL Happy Easter you horny bunch. We ram and ram some more.

  12. #2291

    3-30-13 run

    Saw LSW Jadi again on L and Low St. Looking for a pickup. Time around 645pmish. Decided to pass and keep going and got a txt frm Jessica to come see her again. After last night's adventure I was like why NOT. So I did. She has a notel room. Stuck w / a BJ. Did my thing and left.

    Went back down thru gf. Didn't see anything around 730ish.

    Will be heading out. Later tonite again.

  13. #2290
    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about releasing location info for LEO to see. But I think this needs to be thought out with the fact that out-of-town mongers like me cannot use the infor without at least an idea of where it is happening. I will be in Milwaukee tonight. The stories are good and I thank Milwaukee members for sharing. Don't be overly concerned with LEO. They know where it is happening. They still cannot be everywhere at once and SWs and mongers just need to exercise some reasonable caution and follow the rules as posted here on many occasions.
    Let PM be your friend. If you have any questions about locations lots of Milwaukee seniors are willing to help a visiting senior thru pm's. That's what I do when I'm traveling.

  14. #2289

    Location, location, location

    I know there has been a lot of discussion lately about releasing location info for LEO to see. But I think this needs to be thought out with the fact that out-of-town mongers like me cannot use the infor without at least an idea of where it is happening. I will be in Milwaukee tonight. The stories are good and I thank Milwaukee members for sharing. Don't be overly concerned with LEO. They know where it is happening. They still cannot be everywhere at once and SWs and mongers just need to exercise some reasonable caution and follow the rules as posted here on many occasions.

  15. #2288

    Tracy

    I found Tracy on Lincoln about 2 AM. We went back to my motel.

    She got comfy early, wanted money up front but was OK with my offer of "Only after".

    BBBJ was OK but every once in a while she would show just a little bit of teeth.

    DATY was fun as she had went in and washed really well before we started. You know sometimes you wonder what they are doing in the bathroom before they come out. Well she came out naked and washed.

    CFS was OK but the problem was mostly that I was worn out from my previous date. We worked on it for about 25 minutes when I called it quits. I was having fun but was not going to nut anytime soon and I didn't want her to start complaining. I gave her the full 40 for half and half even if I didn't reach lift off. She was happy and I dropped her off.

    She had a new phone but it was dead battery. Well it was only new to her and the standard charger did not work. So I had her write down my monger phone number. She was going to call me in the morning so I would have it to share with you guys. Well she never called. Sorry guys you will have to find her on the street.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape