Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2975
    [Deleted by Admin]



    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #2974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    Emotion, ad nauseum

    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    Zomby's post is a good description of an issue we all face: the extent to which emotions get involved in our sexual activity.
    For what it's worth, I think for most normal guys, as in non-sociopaths, it's a matter of when, and not if, emotion becomes a factor. As I said, I have to at least like a girl if I'm going to consider having sex with her more than a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    I think emotions are to sex like flowers to spring. They pop up in all kinds of unexpected places.
    And like flowers in spring, in my never any where near even the neighborhood of a humble opinion, make it even more enjoyable, even if I don't consider emotion to be a necessity.

    /z

  3. #2973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    Snippage

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I got the vasectomy after a close call. I love kids and would feel obligated. But certainly would want it planned and not by accident. So many girls want that monthly check and they don't give a shit who the dad is. And having it does lead to a lot more BB sex.
    I got mine after my wife had our third child. Amazing how much more relaxed things are.

    What started my SB and I on the bareback train was the rubber breaking one time, and her almost panicking because she wasn't on the pill. I told her not to worry, that I'd been shooting blanks since before she was in middle school, she basically said "why the fuck didn't you tell me that sooner? I *hate* these damn things." And the rest is history.

    /z

  4. #2972
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    She Asked For Condom

    Let me just say she was talking about BB and birth control. But when we were in the FC she was the one asking for the cover. Of all the women I have fucked only two have asked for the cover my ATF and one other. So I consider her pretty careful about getting pregnant.

    She has three kids and is 39 and been divorced before. She is not looking for another relationship just NSA which makes her ideal for me. She even did not want her youngest it was an accident.

    But I agree need to be careful. And on the vasectomy thing. I would love to do that but you are right it may arrouse suspicion with the wife. Especially after the last stalker crazy be* incident. Wife is telling be she need her BC to regulate her period. Still a little doubt there. Have to be really careful.

    Thanks for the advice guys. It is invaluable. Even thought about getting vascetomy under the radar.

    Anyway new ATF is loving the fucking and so am I.

    Be careful out there gents,

    Revvo

  5. #2971

    Bb

    All of my SB's (12) have been ok with BB once I told them I was on birth control. Vasectomy. The one I worried about had an IUD so she was doing all others BB as well. Others were going condom route till I told them. A risk....sure. But to me so much more satisfying. On month 3 of new ATF, a 19 YO with a long hours job who needs a little help. So I provide it.

  6. #2970
    I got the vasectomy after a close call. I love kids and would feel obligated. But certainly would want it planned and not by accident. So many girls want that monthly check and they don't give a shit who the dad is. And having it does lead to a lot more BB sex.

  7. #2969
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire  [View Original Post]
    Be very careful about that, especially if SHE is the one who first brought it up. It's possible she's planning to get you on the hook for 18 years of support. Think about the problems that would cause. If you proceed along this path, then pick up some Plan B at the pharmacy and insist she take it in front of you after you do the deed.
    A vasectomy is cheaper than most monthly allowances and financially is probably the best investment anyone planning on going BB could ever make. Of course, some can't do that (would probably raise the wife's suspicions, no?) but those who can, probably should.

    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    I agree it's risky. Looking back it is amazing how many of my escorts, strippers and sbs were actively looking for a ring, or at least a support check, even from someone much older like me. I forgot there was 4th stripper. Mexican-American, oversize natural tatas, small hard ass, very narrow waist. 30 years old, an 8. She took me home with her a few times and we met in hotels. She didn't allow penetration."Not with a condom," she said. Naked, she would extend her legs and spread them wide apart in a shallow V and let me play with her as much as I liked. Then she jerked me off on her breasts. But no penetration with condom allowed. I assumed perhaps she was allergic to latex.
    Ah, the old latex allergy. It's amazing how many strippers, babies, and just loose women in general are allergic to latex. I actually am allergic to latex, but I'll take an itchy rash that lasts a few hours over a lifetime of grief.

  8. #2968

    Bareback with a Sugarbabe

    I agree it's risky. Looking back it is amazing how many of my escorts, strippers and sbs were actively looking for a ring, or at least a support check, even from someone much older like me. I forgot there was 4th stripper. Mexican-American, oversize natural tatas, small hard ass, very narrow waist. 30 years old, an 8. She took me home with her a few times and we met in hotels. She didn't allow penetration."Not with a condom," she said. Naked, she would extend her legs and spread them wide apart in a shallow V and let me play with her as much as I liked. Then she jerked me off on her breasts. But no penetration with condom allowed. I assumed perhaps she was allergic to latex. I thought she might just be indecisive and need leadership. With my dick poised a quarter inch outside her open vagina I asked,"Does no mean no?" She said it did and I backed off."Guys always think I'm going to get worked up and let them come inside me, but I don't. Not with a condom." A year later I saw her again and she was all happy and frisky. She'd had a baby with a customer she met at her club.

  9. #2967
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    She is talking about getting on birth control so we can fuck bareback. She really wants to spend time with me.
    Be very careful about that, especially if SHE is the one who first brought it up. It's possible she's planning to get you on the hook for 18 years of support. Think about the problems that would cause. If you proceed along this path, then pick up some Plan B at the pharmacy and insist she take it in front of you after you do the deed.

  10. #2966

    Emotions: Escorts vs Strippers vs Sugarbabies

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    For me, there's a qualitative difference between spending time with her, exploring, cuddling, drowsing, playing and fucking and buying an hour of stripper / escort time in a hotel room. I've found that I like it ****if I can have the "special" time, I'm definitely going for it.
    Zomby's post is a good description of an issue we all face: the extent to which emotions get involved in our sexual activity.

    I only started mongering about 10 years ago, others have much more experience, but I find it's hard to predict quality of sex or emotional commitment based on labels.

    Escorts. I've had the usual hard boiled, coked out skanks show up at my door when I've made the calls. Quite a few of them ripped me off one way or the other. And yet. My last infatuation was with a 27 year old Swedish illegal alien in LA, a 9. 5. She had silky skin, cascades of blond hair to her shoulder blades, a body like the young Monroe (see Playboy Magazine Issue No. 1). She had some idea she could escort without penetration. She always cried during the deed but then orgasmed like a nuclear bomb. I fell for her. I promised her 12K for the year if she could keep herself together. She couldn't. There was also a short 23 year old 8/9 brunette in Toronto who had never had an orgasm. I couldn't give her one although I tried hard. (She had some kind of tiny extra tendrils descending from her clitoral hood. Not sure what that means.) I foolishly told her I was single and she proposed marriage. She tracked me down through her agency and called up my wife in a fury. That's the last time I gave an agency my I. D. There was a 22 year old actress / model / dancer in NYC at $2K per hour. College grad. She'd be a trophy wife at any suburban gold club in the USA. Not your typical escorts. Emotions with escorts? You bet.

    Strippers. I've known quite a lot of strippers. Most are doing it because they don't want to think of themselves as or be hookers. Many are quite inhibited about actual sex. I've had three relationships. A 23 year old newbie in GA who started stripping to put food on the table for her babies, products of an unwise marriage to the world's dumbest burglar (he videoed himself breaking and entering then lost the video and the police found it). Very pretty blond with a peasant woman's strong, compact frame and an unusually thick clitoral hood. She turned me down a dozen times but one day showed up and fucked my brains out, finishing with the best bbjcim ever. She too wanted marriage. Another was a 19 year old Hungarian dark haired beauty in New Jersey, tall and shapely. I asked her to be my mistress. She evaded for a while then agreed. Wild and crazy in her habits. Drink, drugs, all that stuff, she was a cutter (sliced her upper arms with razor blades). It didn't last. Finally was the best lap dancer ever. Another blond. 30 years old, probably only a 7, but she did magic in the VIP. Weaving, softly touching and insinuating, her pussy always an inch out of reach, she smelled like a million dollars. She gave me an erection hard enough to pound nails just by blowing in my ear. I pursued her. Come to my room. No, she said on three occasions. I stopped going to her club out of frustration. When I finally went back, she led me by the hand to a dark corner, took off my belt, pulled my waistband out and managed to lick the tip of my dick. I said, Elizabeth, are you going to take off your panties for me? She said yes. We met at a hotel a half dozen times that summer. She was engaged to marry a banker. A week before the wedding she called to ask for one last session because it meant so much to her, she said. Probably wanted a little spending money too. Anyway I declined. Was I emotionally involved with these girls? Sure.

    Sugarbabies. Lots of different types, hard to make generalizations. A couple of office worker types were excessively detached emotionally which detracted from the sex. One was an alcoholic housewife with GPS who demanded exorbitant amounts in advance (she didn't get them). Of my two ATFs, one (27) was a lovely girl with native american blood who would be a 9 except for too much ink and exaggerated bolt ons. She was great company though. A true courtesan, she was a serial mistress to older men and kept each relationship going as long as she could. She didn't strike me as promiscuous and was unskilled in sex, quite passive, but I liked her a lot. The other had just graduated from college. Blond and slim, a 7 but for her youth which made her an 8, she was obedient in all ways in sex and quite pleasant to hang out with. I asked her why she was wasting her time with me. She said she didn't want to get attached at the moment and besides, a lot of young men she knew were gay. I had a handicapped girl, maybe a 5 but very grateful and passionate. I enjoyed it. Then there was my little truck driver, mid 30's, she worked at her job round the clock. She was a 6. In bed after we both came she held me close and we talked quietly for a while. She had lost her only child in an accident. She said she just needed to be with a man. I felt privileged.

    I think emotions are to sex like flowers to spring. They pop up in all kinds of unexpected places.

  11. #2965
    Revvo, your story is a good lesson for all of us who play this game. Yep, a significant number of the girls are wacko.

    Thanks for the M&G tip. I never thought of it, for some reason. Probably because I focus on getting them to the FC. It has its drawbacks.

  12. #2964
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Back In The Bowl

    Well gentlemen I am officially back in the bowl after a lot of hard work and very mixed results on SA. I was struck by the craziest most persistent and destructive bat-shit crazy freak assed *****. She stole my credit card and had my full name and used this to terrorize me and my family and tried to extort money from me. It did not work.

    Anyway I seriously considered not returning to this risky endeavor. But my evolutionary imperative pushed me past my fear and I dove in again. This time on SD4M. And I must say I like it better. Sure I get propositioned by dudes from Ghana and Nigeria every day but there are real women out there and some are pretty fun. And my eyes are much wider open than before.

    For example on a M&G I position myself in a place where when the POT comes up to the venue I can see her long before she sees me. If anything looks out of the ordinary. I bolt right there. No hello or goodbye. No trying to act like she is just fine weighing 80 lbs more than her photos. I'm gone.

    And to my surprise with a lot more hard work and time out of my limited schedule. I have found what I think is a real winner. She is real ATF material 9 head 8 body, and easily a 10 personality. I am lovin it. And the feeling is mutual. She is very attracted to me and never fails to tell me so. She is so much fun to be with. She is talking about getting on birth control so we can fuck bareback. She really wants to spend time with me. Has a real job. Busy social life. Smoking hot 39 yo white MILF. By the way I have several others working. One is a model, and another is just as cute. And a MILF that is into total submission. But I don't have the time or the money for all of this maybe just one backup.

    Life is good. Persistence is definetley key in this game.

    Be careful out there. Crazy women are the most dangerous element of this game. Screen carefully and trust your instincts if you smell something off.

    Revvo

  13. #2963

    Thanks

    So easy when you know how! Thanks Jb

  14. #2962

    To Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to refer me to instructions how to create the "quote box" when citing a segment of someone else's post? Either PM me or post for the few of us who don't know how to do this

    Many thanks
    Hey There,

    Just hit the reply with quotes option under the original post and when the reply box pops up it will have the whole post you want to quote inside it at the top. Take out what you don't want in there by just highlighting and deleting, but be careful not to delete the commands inside the brackets at the beginning and end of the quoted text.

    So endeth the lesson,

    Hope it helps.

  15. #2961

    Technical question

    Anyone willing to refer me to instructions how to create the "quote box" when citing a segment of someone else's post? Either PM me or post for the few of us who don't know how to do this

    Many thanks

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape