Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12829

    Harrison 2G

    Had an afternoon meeting in Boston the other day and decided to drop in on 2Gagain as I had a really fine experience there a couple of months ago. Got there and was let in by a friendly petite woman maybe mid 30s. She took my 70 and got me in the room. Once on the table she told me her friend was going to take care of me. I figure she must have already had a client.

    Was a little thrown by this but decided what the heck. A few minutes later a woman came in and introduced herself as Linda. Very slender, longer hair, pretty face, friendly and sweet but not very good English. Proceeded to give a good dry (my choice) massage. Did a lot of work with her arms elbows and knees, which I liked. Am a big guy and love a little woman crawling all over me.

    Not much of a tease but enough brushing of the right parts that I knew more would follow. On the flip was playful and got right to work. Really fine hand skills and I reciprocated with some OTC down below that she seemed to genuinely enjoy. Great finish, one of the better ones I had recently. Very friendly and sweet after, skillful cleanup and maybe 10 more minutes of massage after. Got the full hour, very happy overall. 70/40.

  2. #12828

    Another visit to Beijing in Arlington

    I've reviewed this place before, so I won't bother going into detail except to say service is as good as ever. This time, I had a four-hand with both Amy and Jessica. They work very well together, and the tease was out of this world. House for the two girls for an hour was 100 and I gave each 40 and they were very happy. Incidentally, so was I! Only drawbacks are no table shower and no UTC roaming.

  3. #12827

    Metrowest. 235 FBW

    Just returned from my first visit here in about 2 mos. Last time I was here I got Helen the Haggler who gave a poor massage as well. Based on some inside intel I was told that Alice (Alison?) was a newbie with a nice body offering FS. Well the first two are right and the 3rd may be. YMMV. About 40 looks younger (always add 10 years based on Asian appearance).

    Good massage. Gets up on the table and knees your back and ass. Long hair rubbing all over my body. Good tease too. Early flip as I was long due. True to my intelligence she asks what I want. I ask for BBBJCIM but of course she wants to use something and payment in advance which I hate both. I changed my mind and ask for standard HE. The disappointment is that she would not allow UTC roaming after I have just been playing with the puppies. Cici (CeeCee) is the other option and I have never seen her. Only Helen and Mandy. .5 +.4. PM me if you need more

  4. #12826

    Sorry JB, I guess there is a blonde there

    Out of curiosity, called and asked for Joan the blonde. And she said "ya she heya"

    Other than that, thanks for the review.

    Will not roll the dice & return there though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexxbreefs  [View Original Post]
    JB,

    Why do you keep referencing a blonde? Because there isn't one there. WTH are you talking about?

  5. #12825

    Moving along

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexxbreefs  [View Original Post]
    Indeed there's 2; I heard Yumi with a fellow monger in the adjacent room.

    IMHO this place doesn't deserve a second chance. You'd have better luck in the escort page instead of body rubs.
    Common sense says: "this site is for reviews and advice. So read the reviews, and TAKE THE ADVICE." How come my common sense doesn't always prevail?

    I won't be giving it another try. Sounds like there's a bait-and-switch issue there, and I've never been able to make the ballsy move "you're not ______" and walk out. I'll save myself some coin and explore other options. Thanks to Rexx, Walter and JB for the 2 cents.

  6. #12824

    Looking for non-erotic massages that are easy to set up

    Looking for non-erotic massage places that have a hot girl there. Either only one girl runs the place, or it's easier to set up online and request a person.

  7. #12823

    40 Harrison 2G

    Saw Yo-Yo or Yum-Yum (I think). Great tease. On the flip she let her cans out for a breath of fresh air. Nice finish. Ten minutes left she massaged the head and chest.

    1hr. 70-40.

    Will try others on the floor.

  8. #12822

    NO blonde at Yumis

    JB,

    Why do you keep referencing a blonde? Because there isn't one there. WTH are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoy69  [View Original Post]
    WM, not sure if they are awitching girls that often but the Yumi I saw was not 50ish. NFW!

    My Yumi had great young plump tits. And she was game for "boom boom" so they may be switching girls more often than the 10-14 day cycle. The other gal was a thin spinner w / blond hair. A real cutie named Joan who I will check ouot next week (hopefully).

  9. #12821

    Yumi / Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterMitty  [View Original Post]
    I bit on this place too this past weekend, after reading about the boom boom review. The AMP said her name was yumi and I would place her age closer to 50. She tried the matador massage and tried to go directly to he within 10 minutes of being on the table. I flipped and just couldn't. She did nothing for me and as I tried to persuade her to remove her top, the steel cage bra was as far as I got. After I spied the rolls of fat, I asked her stop and give me the massage I came here for. I got a massge but probably the hardest massage I've ever recieved. Out of there in 40 minutes. Definitely won't repeat. 60/20. Got the "look" when I tipped her 20, I didn't want to even give her that.
    WM, not sure if they are awitching girls that often but the Yumi I saw was not 50ish. NFW!

    My Yumi had great young plump tits. And she was game for "boom boom" so they may be switching girls more often than the 10-14 day cycle. The other gal was a thin spinner w / blond hair. A real cutie named Joan who I will check ouot next week (hopefully).

  10. #12820

    Yumi / Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by SpringBoard84  [View Original Post]
    So are there two different women at this location? A Yuki and a Yumi? Or is it one woman with terrible English? I drew Yuki on Friday just before lunch time. Massage was mediocre at best, but kept exhaling loud enough for me to hear it, and I could feel her hair on my lower back and ass. So I figured "good to go". Half way through she began going in and out of the room 2 or 3 times, talking in foreign tongue to the other lady (Yumi? Or someone different all together.) with the door closed and then open. She rushed it, apologized and said "next time come later, busy now, lunch time". She attempted the HE, but I couldn't manage a finish. Shorted me 10 minutes. I'm going to head back and give it another try and make an evening appointment. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but JohnBoy's review is stuck in my head, so I have to go for it.

    If anyone knows the real story behind the Yumi / Yuki subject (same person?) let me know.
    The gal I saw was "Yumi" but she was not 50ish. I'd say late 30s. Nice bod, great tits, but poor english. As I said massage skills were not great but she was game for "boom boom". Never happened to me before. I didn't even ask for it.

    The other girl was a blond Asian petite spinner named Joan.

  11. #12819

    Yes. There is a Yuki & Yumi

    Indeed there's 2; I heard Yumi with a fellow monger in the adjacent room.

    IMHO this place doesn't deserve a second chance. You'd have better luck in the escort page instead of body rubs.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpringBoard84  [View Original Post]
    So are there two different women at this location? A Yuki and a Yumi? Or is it one woman with terrible English? I drew Yuki on Friday just before lunch time. Massage was mediocre at best, but kept exhaling loud enough for me to hear it, and I could feel her hair on my lower back and ass. So I figured "good to go". Half way through she began going in and out of the room 2 or 3 times, talking in foreign tongue to the other lady (Yumi? Or someone different all together.) with the door closed and then open. She rushed it, apologized and said "next time come later, busy now, lunch time". She attempted the HE, but I couldn't manage a finish. Shorted me 10 minutes. I'm going to head back and give it another try and make an evening appointment. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but JohnBoy's review is stuck in my head, so I have to go for it.

    If anyone knows the real story behind the Yumi / Yuki subject (same person?) let me know.

  12. #12818

    Yuki yumi yoomeee

    I bit on this place too this past weekend, after reading about the boom boom review. The AMP said her name was yumi and I would place her age closer to 50. She tried the matador massage and tried to go directly to he within 10 minutes of being on the table. I flipped and just couldn't. She did nothing for me and as I tried to persuade her to remove her top, the steel cage bra was as far as I got. After I spied the rolls of fat, I asked her stop and give me the massage I came here for. I got a massge but probably the hardest massage I've ever recieved. Out of there in 40 minutes. Definitely won't repeat. 60/20. Got the "look" when I tipped her 20, I didn't want to even give her that.

  13. #12817

    133 info.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthShore123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone give this place a try near Kittys restaurant in North Reading. I'd like to give it a try tonight if anyone has anyone they would recommend there or any info about the place feel free to msg me. I'm going to do some more research but if I don't find anything I might just hit up Burger King instead.
    Check out the other site RM that store is well reviewed.

    Happy mongering

  14. #12816
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringBoard84  [View Original Post]
    Oh, and forgot to mention. After I got dressed, Yuki / Yumi (whichever / whomever) didn't change the cover on the bed. Instead, she ran her hand over it to smooth it out and make it look OK. Next time I'll be sure to ask for a fresh cover, gross.
    Noticed that with the provider I had at bk the other night too. Normally I see Tammy put on a new sheet this one just took off that my face would rest one and left everything else on there. I plan to always ask for them to put a new sheet on in front of me when I'm there wherever I go now after reading all these things about the used towels.

  15. #12815

    Yuki / Yumi cont'd

    Oh, and forgot to mention. After I got dressed, Yuki / Yumi (whichever / whomever) didn't change the cover on the bed. Instead, she ran her hand over it to smooth it out and make it look OK. Next time I'll be sure to ask for a fresh cover, gross.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape