Escort Review: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 11707
-
03-26-13 10:25 #2242Senior Member

Posts: 224With a glove
It's been quite a few years since I've seen her. The place is really nice. But I didn't like her massage; it's not that she didn't know what she was doing, it was that her technique just didn't appeal to me. I did get a HE a few times, but she always wore a glove. And she always demanded payment right up front, so it kind of spoiled the mood. And I thought she was too expensive too.
IMO she's worth a try, just to see if you like her setup and the massage. She's not a ripoff, but she might not appeal to you.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 08:48 #2241Senior Member

Posts: 1417Went once no luck
Went once with no teasing or anything that would suggest anything more so never returned, but she provides a quality massage.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 08:18 #2240Regular Member

Posts: 1I had visited a few times years back and had a great experience! Left very happy. Other than that everything else you wrote was right on!
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 07:36 #2239Senior Member

Posts: 695Wholistic
I have been twice. The first time was before I discovered sensual massage probably almost 20 years ago. The massage was amazing, I lwent because. I was experiencing back pain from work stress and I left feeling like a bowl of jello. It was an undraped massage but no teasing or even incedental contact. The only possible hint was the question at the end,"are ther any areas that need more work" and as I said I wasn't experienced so I didn't know that might be what she was hinting at.
Originally Posted by Ajones0604
[View Original Post]
Many years later I had taken up this hobby and found a now defunct board and saw a few reports suggesting HE could be had there. I remembered what may have been the best massage ever and thought if I could leave happy as well that would be awesome. So I returned. Long story shory, I left unhappy. Not sure if the massage wasn't as good because her skills deteriorated over the 15+ years, my memory had overexaggerated the quality of the massage or I just didn't settle into relaxation mode because of the ending I was hoping for. So the massage was LOL but not great and there was no question at the end and no happiness.
She is an older earth-mother type very nice but very crunchy, probably early to mid 60's.
-
03-26-13 07:24 #2238Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks Guys. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
From backpage all I found for Woburn is:
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...rk-25/21833381
And I found a few so so reviews for the above.
And
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ge-33/20129432
Tantra which sounds interesting but no reviews.
Anybody has any other options? Or any more info on the above? All I am looking for is solid massage with happy end. Won't mind some fun CBJ, UCBJ, DATY but no boom boom.
-
03-26-13 03:05 #2237Regular Member

Posts: 23Sasha South Coast
Now for the good news.
Ends in 2496. Awesome time. Not many rules cept CBJ. An hour for $.8, and threw in her friend for another 8. Both girls are bi, really into it. Hot, nice titties and ass, dirty talk. I love black girls so this was my shit. Nothing bad to say about the expererience. Kind of a last minute option because of getting ganked by some other hos. 3 way eating, fucking, sucking. They definitely enjoy their job. Went to the bank to get an extra $$$ for an hour plus tip. I'd definitely do either one solo in a heartbeat.
-
03-26-13 02:56 #2236Regular Member

Posts: 23DYNAMIC DUO and Bi-sexual room-mates! 2 GIRLS15O. 28
I had a good experience later tonight which I'lll report on.
But for this affair, worst experiences of my life, worse than having a girl run off with my cash.
Ad goes something like 2 bisexual roommates for $.50 for the hour. How bad could it be. Pics are way off. Both are fugly, one not pictured is orca fat, but they seemed to get into it quickly. Both started with a CBJ. Told them I could'nt get off on that, and they say tough shit because no sexors. Ask if they'll munch each other out. Extra $$$$. Fuck that. Didn't have change initially, so I have them $$ and didn't ask for change. After a few minutes, I tell them this isn't going to work, and could I at least have the. 2 back for the change. They start going bananas. Throw my clothes towards the door and tell me to get the fuck out. I never touched them, but they said if I try to grab the money from them, they'd scream RAPE. And explain how it's 2 vs 1 and these cum dumpsters would back each other up. Thought hard about serious revenge, but $$ to me isn't worth any kind of publicity or trouble with the law.
BP ad was taken down real quick after I made a phone call to a connected friend telling them that the girls were using slander, threats, and extortion to scam money, but here.
The pics.
BAN THIS SICK FILTH!
-
HI FELLAS.
2 girls are better then having just 1. We are the best around. Never a disappointment. And our session is always PERFECT.
Do you DARE try both?
WE ONLY COME AS A PAIR We will make SURE you're satisfied. Give us a call and we will have a BLAST. WE DO NOT ACCEPT BLOCKED.
Poster's age: 28.
• Location: South Coast, incall east prov 2 girls 15O FULL-
• Post ID: 22212476 boston
-
03-26-13 02:28 #2235Regular Member

Posts: 23No, just a botched copy and paste.
Originally Posted by JohnHenry1975
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-13 00:32 #2234Senior Member

Posts: 299Wholistic
I'd be interested in some info too. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Ajones0604
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-13 15:06 #2233Regular Member

Posts: 16Wholisitic Massage and Hot Tub Soak
Has anyone been and can they give some feedback as what to expect? http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Th...-lcmt/20791329
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
03-25-13 10:25 #2232Senior Member

Posts: 465Bacon, I can kick in a couple of bucks too. I'll give the newbie a piece of advice. If you see a police car in the parking lot, ask the cop if this is the place with the hookers. I find them to be a wealth of information and very helpful.
Originally Posted by BaconBits
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-13 07:52 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 98They have the same ad line? Is the 2nd one also associated with the pimp?
Originally Posted by Muffa
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-13 06:11 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 723Welcome newbie
No prob. Let me know if you need to borrow a few bucks and / or a ride too.
Originally Posted by JonMacho
[View Original Post]
BB
-
03-25-13 02:24 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 327Unfortunately you will have to RTFF to get advice. Plenty info on this forum.
Originally Posted by JonMacho
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-13 20:23 #2228Banned Member

Posts: 135Nipple pic
I'm thinking BP should have done us a favor and blocked BOTH pics! Not on my horniest day!
QUOTE=Pbandj; 1714969]Just curious how on a rare occasion an image like this makes it to BP. I thought no nipples could be shown, yet they sometimes do. I hear from other women that they have been rejected. Never mind that she looks like she's being booked.
Attachment 237298[/QUOTE]


















