Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2212
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffa  [View Original Post]
    1) * Dirty Young Blue eyed blondie here to please you and all your fantasys. 19.

    Ala Courtney / Sammy / Sammie phone ends in 5043.

    I know this girl has mostly good reviews on the other site, but I made the mistake of having her come over on a late night after getting sloshed at the bars. Went up to my bedroom, got her half naked. There was something wrong with her condom, so I went into another room to get some more. By the time I got back, she was dressed and on her way out, saying that her driver was flipping out, and that she had to go, becuase the driver had a young daughter. YMMV, but if it were an outcall, I would not giver her a cent until she delivers. I gave her a week to return the money or services, and she ignored my calls. She was there no more than 10 minutes out of a 60 session, with nothing advancing beyond the hug I gave her at the door. Could have been a fluke or actual emergency, but any person with half a soul would have returned the money. And I assure you I'm a young, healthy, decent looking dude, so my looks didn't scare her off.

    2) * Dirty Young Blue eyed blondie here to please you and all your fantasys. 19.

    AKA Arielle / Aria phone ends in 3058 (Google Voice Number)

    This girl is completely full of shit, hates her job, and tries to get away with as little as she thinks she can. Got comfortable. Starts giving me an okay HJ with lotion while she is sticking her smellly ass in my face. Don't know if that was invitation to eat, but I started feeling noxious. Starts asking about other girls I've seen. Tell her this is not something I normally do. Bad answer for me, as this gives her the green light to stick with a HJ as far as this session would go. Ask her if she is going to suck my dick. She tells me she has no condoms. I produce my pocket full of trojans. She says she doesn't like the teaste of trojans. I tell her I don't like working with fucking assholes at my job, but I fucking do it, because thats my fucking job. No sex because she has a boyfriend. I doubt anyone would date this whale. She had also used PMS excuse on ohter clients based on the reviews. Couldn't get hard, put on my clothes, and told her to find a new fucking job. And she says "Thats mean!" "LOL Eat a dick"
    Great review! Couldn't have handled it better myself.

    BB

  2. #2211
    LOL at black pimp writing "all I care about is money" that made my day.

  3. #2210

    Sammy & pimp

    Not at all surprised. History and common sense will show this is the case with pretty much all the young ones! Easy weeding process when trolling!

    UOTE=Trypt; 1713756]"Sammy" is also posting in NH BP Escorts with a number that ends in 2401.

    Hey boys, I'm Sammy. I'm nineteen and a former, I love to have fun, party, and enjoy all sorts of fettishes. I'm 5'5 weigh about 125lbs, with a gorgeous set of perky be's! I'm very accomidating and can assure you a wonderful time. If your looking for the time of your life send me a text. Xxx-xxx-2401. Can't wait to hear from you! Xox Sammy.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...sys-19/3294467

    If you search the forum using that phone number, you'll also find her pimp!

    Helloo ladies, The names Polo, I'm here to offer an extrodanary oppurtunity with the finest mr bandz himself! I'm a top notch man, I'm real to my word and I only care about one thing and one thing only. MONEY! If your not happy, and you want something worth changing get at me the number is xxx xxx 2401.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ree-24/3295039

    Attachment 237107

    Attachment 237108

    Attachment 237109

    Attachment 237110[/QUOTE]

  4. #2209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    "Sammy" is also posting in NH BP Escorts with a number that ends in 2401.

    Hey boys, I'm Sammy. I'm nineteen and a former, I love to have fun, party, and enjoy all sorts of fettishes. I'm 5'5 weigh about 125lbs, with a gorgeous set of perky be's! I'm very accomidating and can assure you a wonderful time. If your looking for the time of your life send me a text. Xxx-xxx-2401. Can't wait to hear from you! Xox Sammy.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...sys-19/3294467

    If you search the forum using that phone number, you'll also find her pimp!

    Helloo ladies, The names Polo, I'm here to offer an extrodanary oppurtunity with the finest mr bandz himself! I'm a top notch man, I'm real to my word and I only care about one thing and one thing only. MONEY! If your not happy, and you want something worth changing get at me the number is xxx xxx 2401.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ree-24/3295039

    Click image for larger version

Name:	bandz1.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	237107

    Click image for larger version

Name:	bandz2.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	237108

    Click image for larger version

Name:	bandz3.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	237109

    Click image for larger version

Name:	bandz4.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	237110

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffa  [View Original Post]
    1) * Dirty Young Blue eyed blondie here to please you and all your fantasys. 19.

    Ala Courtney / Sammy / Sammie phone ends in 5043.

    I know this girl has mostly good reviews on the other site, but I made the mistake of having her come over on a late night after getting sloshed at the bars. Went up to my bedroom, got her half naked. There was something wrong with her condom, so I went into another room to get some more. By the time I got back, she was dressed and on her way out, saying that her driver was flipping out, and that she had to go, becuase the driver had a young daughter. YMMV, but if it were an outcall, I would not giver her a cent until she delivers. I gave her a week to return the money or services, and she ignored my calls. She was there no more than 10 minutes out of a 60 session, with nothing advancing beyond the hug I gave her at the door. Could have been a fluke or actual emergency, but any person with half a soul would have returned the money. And I assure you I'm a young, healthy, decent looking dude, so my looks didn't scare her off.

  5. #2208
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Two girls to stay away from

    1) * Dirty Young Blue eyed blondie here to please you and all your fantasys*.19.

    Ala Courtney / Sammy / Sammie phone ends in 5043.

    I know this girl has mostly good reviews on the other site, but I made the mistake of having her come over on a late night after getting sloshed at the bars. Went up to my bedroom, got her half naked. There was something wrong with her condom, so I went into another room to get some more. By the time I got back, she was dressed and on her way out, saying that her driver was flipping out, and that she had to go, becuase the driver had a young daughter. YMMV, but if it were an outcall, I would not giver her a cent until she delivers. I gave her a week to return the money or services, and she ignored my calls. She was there no more than 10 minutes out of a 60 session, with nothing advancing beyond the hug I gave her at the door. Could have been a fluke or actual emergency, but any person with half a soul would have returned the money. And I assure you I'm a young, healthy, decent looking dude, so my looks didn't scare her off.

    2) * Dirty Young Blue eyed blondie here to please you and all your fantasys*.19.

    AKA Arielle / Aria phone ends in 3058 (Google Voice Number)

    This girl is completely full of shit, hates her job, and tries to get away with as little as she thinks she can. Got comfortable. Starts giving me an okay HJ with lotion while she is sticking her smellly ass in my face. Don't know if that was invitation to eat, but I started feeling noxious. Starts asking about other girls I've seen. Tell her this is not something I normally do. Bad answer for me, as this gives her the green light to stick with a HJ as far as this session would go. Ask her if she is going to suck my dick. She tells me she has no condoms. I produce my pocket full of trojans. She says she doesn't like the teaste of trojans. I tell her I don't like working with fucking assholes at my job, but I fucking do it, because thats my fucking job. No sex because she has a boyfriend. I doubt anyone would date this whale. She had also used PMS excuse on ohter clients based on the reviews. Couldn't get hard, put on my clothes, and told her to find a new fucking job. And she says "Thats mean!" "LOL Eat a dick"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eenshot_2012-11-11-03-08-44-1_1.png.jpg‎   IMG_20120902_200542__1_.jpg‎   IMG_20120903_021253.jpg‎   IMG_20120924_170716.jpg‎   school_girl.jpg‎  


  6. #2207
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Victoria

    Victoria rocks. Just call when you're close by, and comfirm that she isn't double booked. Even if you get her at the end of the day, her skills and price outweigh the lack of enthusiasm, probably from seeing so many customers that day. She is high volume. She's' also a nice person to talk to if you get the chance.

  7. #2206

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostsouth  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree, first time I saw her, we exchanged a few emails, called mid-day and set for a 6pm incall. I arrived, called, no answer, called a few more times and left after 20 min or so. As I am heading home she calls, tells me she feel asleep, few glasses of wine at lunch. Anyway, I did turn around, worth it at low rate, great BBBJ, quick bang, took condom off and finished BBBJCIM. Talked for a couple and I was out of there. I think the pictures are her. 10 years or so old and professionally done. Tried a few other times but to much drama. If she was reliable she would get top rate and have all she could handle, overall I did find her nice woman, just think she's a bit "dizzy" LOL.
    I've seen Victoria a couple of times and had no problem. Maybe I'm just lucky. I call her to to tell her I'm on my way and confirm that we're still on. Maybe that gives her time to get ready and focused.

    My experience to other revews. Flaky, attractive and in great shape for an older provider, great service, one and your done and out of there. But let me add that she's great at BLS too.

    Moby
    Last edited by Moby9; 03-23-13 at 07:21. Reason: fixed typo

  8. #2205
    Quote Originally Posted by Wutahmelunz  [View Original Post]
    Saw Aubrey's posts on BP and she was nearby, she sounded nice on the phone and I decided to pull the trigger for 1hr for $$. Easy to set up, gave me the address and called when I arrived. I walked into her suite's living room and she greeted me with a kiss and led me to the bedroom, where the lights were dimmed with candles lit and slow music was playing. She's tall and very pretty, with a a nice set of D's and a nice round ass and she also has tattoos all over her body. Took care of business and then off to the bed, where we chatted for a bit and then we were off to the races. CBJ (I believe bb is available for more $) , DATY, fiv, cob, cg. She knows how to rock her hips just right, doggie, mish, cob.
    Are you her pimp too?

  9. #2204

    Anyone see MILF near 495/95?

    Ad posted about a week or 2 ago. Older lady near 495 left no phone and she screens her replies.

    Hasn't got back to me when she answered my response.

    PM if you have seen her.

    Is it worth trying?

  10. #2203

    Aubrey Adair

    Saw Aubrey's posts on BP and she was nearby, she sounded nice on the phone and I decided to pull the trigger for 1hr for $$. Easy to set up, gave me the address and called when I arrived. I walked into her suite's living room and she greeted me with a kiss and led me to the bedroom, where the lights were dimmed with candles lit and slow music was playing. She's tall and very pretty, with a a nice set of D's and a nice round ass and she also has tattoos all over her body. Took care of business and then off to the bed, where we chatted for a bit and then we were off to the races. CBJ (I believe bb is available for more $) , DATY, fiv, cob, cg. She knows how to rock her hips just right, doggie, mish, cob.

  11. #2202
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffa  [View Original Post]
    New here and pretty new to the hobby. I have posted a decent amount of reviews on ThEotheR board. I'll start posting some more of the stuff here, especially for the BS girls that I haven't seen reviewed anywhere else.

    I reviewed her on ThEotheR board. She is a nice, cute spinner. Attractive face and body. Tough for me to judge because I like thick girls. Solid 7 for looks. 5 or 6 for performance. Cute face, nice tight body. She was pretty nervous and never seemed to be enjoying the session, although she never complained. Zero conversation, No Kissing, No DATY, average CBJ. I pounded her hard for 45 minutes and she never seemed tired or in a hurry to get me off. She also said Greek was on the table for repeated customers, and I have been tempted to call her on that. Her pussy was very tight, but smelled a little unfresh. I hate writing bad things about this type of girl because she is new and hasn't had a chance to develop her interpersonal skills. I'm hoping she has improved, and would consider giving it another shot. I wish I had told her to turn off her phones, because they were ringing nonstop. Not a clock watcher.

    In Summary a nice honest girl who could become a better provider with some guidance.

    I think her rates were $.20 hh $.80 hr, and this was at her 3-4 star hotel.
    Thanks for the review, Muffa! Just one minor observation I have. The pics she uses are not new. In fact, they've been associated that post for several months so unless she is new but stealing pics, she then is new. Otherwise, she's not. When I say 'several' months, I'm talking at least 3.

  12. #2201
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    48* Inches of Juicy* Sweet Ebony Booty*

    Was pretty drunk and noticed she was close by. Easy to set up and get to her hotel. Quote was $/$.4/$$. I was expecting a really big BBW judging by her ass size. Turns out she has a pretty normal body, with just a huge ass. Fairly cute face. She has had several kids so her stomach and breasts have stretch marks. I was mainly there for the booty. She spent about 30 seconds BBJ before applying a condom. I didn't protest, as I'm fine with that. Decent CBJ for a few minutes. Had her flip for doggy to lazy dog. DATY was available although I passed. FIP, FIA. Her snatch was tight for someone with lots of kids. MSOG was on the table, and finished 1st at about 20 minutes into the 60 seconds. I was cleaning up, and told her it was cool for to check her phone calls during down time.

    She seemed to be tweaking the entire time. Lighting cigarettes, putting them out after 1 drag, and repeating, and repeating. She also kept moving around the room and she seemed to be forgetting what she was getting up to do. So at around 25 minutes when I'm starting to get back to life, she says her next client has arrived 25 minutes early. I'm like yeah, so he should wait until I'm done. She was preoccupied with texting him back and forth, and had no interest in me at this point. Took the hint and got dressed. Thought about asking for the .6 back since I only used 1/2, but didn't really care since she offered to see me after at no charge and smoke out with her. Maybe the dude coming in was a legit client, but I saw him coming in, and he looked like more of a dealer than a john.

    Looks:6.

    Performance: 6. 5 (first half of session)

    Pros +Friendly Girl, Nice Ass, Very Nice hitting it from behind, +DFK, Really Bi, DATY.

    Cons. Rushed out early, Scatterbrained / Tweaked (?)

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120521_141725.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	236932

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130302_031027_0.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	236933

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130302_031043_0.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	236934

    PhoneNumber ends in 2174

  13. #2200
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Jessie

    New here and pretty new to the hobby. I have posted a decent amount of reviews on ThEotheR board. I'll start posting some more of the stuff here, especially for the BS girls that I haven't seen reviewed anywhere else.

    I reviewed her on ThEotheR board. She is a nice, cute spinner. Attractive face and body. Tough for me to judge because I like thick girls. Solid 7 for looks. 5 or 6 for performance. Cute face, nice tight body. She was pretty nervous and never seemed to be enjoying the session, although she never complained. Zero conversation, No Kissing, No DATY, average CBJ. I pounded her hard for 45 minutes and she never seemed tired or in a hurry to get me off. She also said Greek was on the table for repeated customers, and I have been tempted to call her on that. Her pussy was very tight, but smelled a little unfresh. I hate writing bad things about this type of girl because she is new and hasn't had a chance to develop her interpersonal skills. I'm hoping she has improved, and would consider giving it another shot. I wish I had told her to turn off her phones, because they were ringing nonstop. Not a clock watcher.

    In Summary a nice honest girl who could become a better provider with some guidance.

    I think her rates were $.20 hh $.80 hr, and this was at her 3-4 star hotel.

  14. #2199

    Victoria

    I totally agree, first time I saw her, we exchanged a few emails, called mid-day and set for a 6pm incall. I arrived, called, no answer, called a few more times and left after 20 min or so. As I am heading home she calls, tells me she feel asleep, few glasses of wine at lunch. Anyway, I did turn around, worth it at low rate, great BBBJ, quick bang, took condom off and finished BBBJCIM. Talked for a couple and I was out of there. I think the pictures are her. 10 years or so old and professionally done. Tried a few other times but to much drama. If she was reliable she would get top rate and have all she could handle, overall I did find her nice woman, just think she's a bit "dizzy" LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    I'll ditto what Longjblues just wrote and only add, if she's not too far a drive for you and you don't mind (too much) being stood up, she's probably worth a visit. You have to like older women (tanned and in good shape) with sizable bolt-ons, and if you are happy with a quick BBBJ that is (give her her due) very well performed, you'll probably consider it time and $ well spent. If she were more reliable, she'd have a ton of regulars. I've seen her a few times, but I never even bother to make an appointment when I have a real need to "de-stress," because Victoria is likely to cancel on me or (this has happened too) change the rate on me (I think she honestly forgets) when I show up. Overall, a good value with a hot MILF, but you have to be prepared to be blown off (and not in a good way).

  15. #2198

    Reviews

    Went and saw the girl here with the tattoos again. Name escapes me for some reason. Low budget motel in Walpole. She is a much better value than Ally in Dedham. 125 for the HH, pretty much open to anything. She's relaxed and down to earth and really gets into it. PM for any more info.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...ay-21/22366994

    Has anyone seen these? My Googlefu is weak.

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...on-19/22421953

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...ls-21/20913033

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape