Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2242

    With a glove

    It's been quite a few years since I've seen her. The place is really nice. But I didn't like her massage; it's not that she didn't know what she was doing, it was that her technique just didn't appeal to me. I did get a HE a few times, but she always wore a glove. And she always demanded payment right up front, so it kind of spoiled the mood. And I thought she was too expensive too.

    IMO she's worth a try, just to see if you like her setup and the massage. She's not a ripoff, but she might not appeal to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccup2  [View Original Post]
    Went once with no teasing or anything that would suggest anything more so never returned, but she provides a quality massage.

  2. #2241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Went once no luck

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    I have been twice. The first time was before I discovered sensual massage probably almost 20 years ago. The massage was amazing, I lwent because. I was experiencing back pain from work stress and I left feeling like a bowl of jello. It was an undraped massage but no teasing or even incedental contact. The only possible hint was the question at the end,"are ther any areas that need more work" and as I said I wasn't experienced so I didn't know that might be what she was hinting at.

    Many years later I had taken up this hobby and found a now defunct board and saw a few reports suggesting HE could be had there. I remembered what may have been the best massage ever and thought if I could leave happy as well that would be awesome. So I returned. Long story shory, I left unhappy. Not sure if the massage wasn't as good because her skills deteriorated over the 15+ years, my memory had overexaggerated the quality of the massage or I just didn't settle into relaxation mode because of the ending I was hoping for. So the massage was LOL but not great and there was no question at the end and no happiness.

    She is an older earth-mother type very nice but very crunchy, probably early to mid 60's.
    Went once with no teasing or anything that would suggest anything more so never returned, but she provides a quality massage.

  3. #2240
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    I have been twice. The first time was before I discovered sensual massage probably almost 20 years ago. The massage was amazing, I lwent because. I was experiencing back pain from work stress and I left feeling like a bowl of jello. It was an undraped massage but no teasing or even incedental contact. The only possible hint was the question at the end,"are ther any areas that need more work" and as I said I wasn't experienced so I didn't know that might be what she was hinting at.

    Many years later I had taken up this hobby and found a now defunct board and saw a few reports suggesting HE could be had there. I remembered what may have been the best massage ever and thought if I could leave happy as well that would be awesome. So I returned. Long story shory, I left unhappy. Not sure if the massage wasn't as good because her skills deteriorated over the 15+ years, my memory had overexaggerated the quality of the massage or I just didn't settle into relaxation mode because of the ending I was hoping for. So the massage was LOL but not great and there was no question at the end and no happiness.

    She is an older earth-mother type very nice but very crunchy, probably early to mid 60's.
    I had visited a few times years back and had a great experience! Left very happy. Other than that everything else you wrote was right on!

  4. #2239

    Wholistic

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajones0604  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been and can they give some feedback as what to expect?

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Th...-lcmt/20791329

    Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    I have been twice. The first time was before I discovered sensual massage probably almost 20 years ago. The massage was amazing, I lwent because. I was experiencing back pain from work stress and I left feeling like a bowl of jello. It was an undraped massage but no teasing or even incedental contact. The only possible hint was the question at the end,"are ther any areas that need more work" and as I said I wasn't experienced so I didn't know that might be what she was hinting at.

    Many years later I had taken up this hobby and found a now defunct board and saw a few reports suggesting HE could be had there. I remembered what may have been the best massage ever and thought if I could leave happy as well that would be awesome. So I returned. Long story shory, I left unhappy. Not sure if the massage wasn't as good because her skills deteriorated over the 15+ years, my memory had overexaggerated the quality of the massage or I just didn't settle into relaxation mode because of the ending I was hoping for. So the massage was LOL but not great and there was no question at the end and no happiness.

    She is an older earth-mother type very nice but very crunchy, probably early to mid 60's.

  5. #2238
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    Bacon, I can kick in a couple of bucks too. I'll give the newbie a piece of advice. If you see a police car in the parking lot, ask the cop if this is the place with the hookers. I find them to be a wealth of information and very helpful.
    Thanks Guys. Appreciate it.

    From backpage all I found for Woburn is:

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...rk-25/21833381

    And I found a few so so reviews for the above.

    And

    http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ge-33/20129432

    Tantra which sounds interesting but no reviews.

    Anybody has any other options? Or any more info on the above? All I am looking for is solid massage with happy end. Won't mind some fun CBJ, UCBJ, DATY but no boom boom.

  6. #2237
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Sasha South Coast

    Now for the good news.

    Ends in 2496. Awesome time. Not many rules cept CBJ. An hour for $.8, and threw in her friend for another 8. Both girls are bi, really into it. Hot, nice titties and ass, dirty talk. I love black girls so this was my shit. Nothing bad to say about the expererience. Kind of a last minute option because of getting ganked by some other hos. 3 way eating, fucking, sucking. They definitely enjoy their job. Went to the bank to get an extra $$$ for an hour plus tip. I'd definitely do either one solo in a heartbeat.

  7. #2236
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    DYNAMIC DUO and Bi-sexual room-mates! 2 GIRLS15O. 28

    I had a good experience later tonight which I'lll report on.

    But for this affair, worst experiences of my life, worse than having a girl run off with my cash.

    Ad goes something like 2 bisexual roommates for $.50 for the hour. How bad could it be. Pics are way off. Both are fugly, one not pictured is orca fat, but they seemed to get into it quickly. Both started with a CBJ. Told them I could'nt get off on that, and they say tough shit because no sexors. Ask if they'll munch each other out. Extra $$$$. Fuck that. Didn't have change initially, so I have them $$ and didn't ask for change. After a few minutes, I tell them this isn't going to work, and could I at least have the. 2 back for the change. They start going bananas. Throw my clothes towards the door and tell me to get the fuck out. I never touched them, but they said if I try to grab the money from them, they'd scream RAPE. And explain how it's 2 vs 1 and these cum dumpsters would back each other up. Thought hard about serious revenge, but $$ to me isn't worth any kind of publicity or trouble with the law.

    BP ad was taken down real quick after I made a phone call to a connected friend telling them that the girls were using slander, threats, and extortion to scam money, but here.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	___.jpg
Views:	918
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	237660

    Click image for larger version

Name:	__.jpg
Views:	583
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	237659

    Click image for larger version

Name:	jes2013.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	237661

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture_4.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	237662

    The pics.

    BAN THIS SICK FILTH!

    -

    HI FELLAS.

    2 girls are better then having just 1. We are the best around. Never a disappointment. And our session is always PERFECT.

    Do you DARE try both?

    WE ONLY COME AS A PAIR We will make SURE you're satisfied. Give us a call and we will have a BLAST. WE DO NOT ACCEPT BLOCKED.

    Poster's age: 28.

    • Location: South Coast, incall east prov 2 girls 15O FULL-

    • Post ID: 22212476 boston

  8. #2235
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHenry1975  [View Original Post]
    They have the same ad line? Is the 2nd one also associated with the pimp?
    No, just a botched copy and paste.

  9. #2234

    Wholistic

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajones0604  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been and can they give some feedback as what to expect?

    http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Th...-lcmt/20791329

    Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    I'd be interested in some info too. Thanks!

  10. #2233

    Wholisitic Massage and Hot Tub Soak

    Has anyone been and can they give some feedback as what to expect? http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Th...-lcmt/20791329

    Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  11. #2232
    Bacon, I can kick in a couple of bucks too. I'll give the newbie a piece of advice. If you see a police car in the parking lot, ask the cop if this is the place with the hookers. I find them to be a wealth of information and very helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    No prob. Let me know if you need to borrow a few bucks and / or a ride too.

    BB

  12. #2231
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffa  [View Original Post]
    1) * Dirty Young Blue eyed blondie here to please you and all your fantasys. 19.

    Ala Courtney / Sammy / Sammie phone ends in 5043.

    I know this girl has mostly good reviews on the other site, but I made the mistake of having her come over on a late night after getting sloshed at the bars. Went up to my bedroom, got her half naked. There was something wrong with her condom, so I went into another room to get some more. By the time I got back, she was dressed and on her way out, saying that her driver was flipping out, and that she had to go, becuase the driver had a young daughter. YMMV, but if it were an outcall, I would not giver her a cent until she delivers. I gave her a week to return the money or services, and she ignored my calls. She was there no more than 10 minutes out of a 60 session, with nothing advancing beyond the hug I gave her at the door. Could have been a fluke or actual emergency, but any person with half a soul would have returned the money. And I assure you I'm a young, healthy, decent looking dude, so my looks didn't scare her off.

    2) * Dirty Young Blue eyed blondie here to please you and all your fantasys. 19.

    AKA Arielle / Aria phone ends in 3058 (Google Voice Number)

    This girl is completely full of shit, hates her job, and tries to get away with as little as she thinks she can. Got comfortable. Starts giving me an okay HJ with lotion while she is sticking her smellly ass in my face. Don't know if that was invitation to eat, but I started feeling noxious. Starts asking about other girls I've seen. Tell her this is not something I normally do. Bad answer for me, as this gives her the green light to stick with a HJ as far as this session would go. Ask her if she is going to suck my dick. She tells me she has no condoms. I produce my pocket full of trojans. She says she doesn't like the teaste of trojans. I tell her I don't like working with fucking assholes at my job, but I fucking do it, because thats my fucking job. No sex because she has a boyfriend. I doubt anyone would date this whale. She had also used PMS excuse on ohter clients based on the reviews. Couldn't get hard, put on my clothes, and told her to find a new fucking job. And she says "Thats mean!" "LOL Eat a dick"
    They have the same ad line? Is the 2nd one also associated with the pimp?

  13. #2230

    Welcome newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMacho  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting Woburn MA next week and was wondering any descent non asian massage provider around? Backpage ads are too overwhelming for a starter like me. Hope to get great. Massage. Any suggestions? Will report back once I try them!
    No prob. Let me know if you need to borrow a few bucks and / or a ride too.

    BB

  14. #2229
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMacho  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting Woburn MA next week and was wondering any descent non asian massage provider around? Backpage ads are too overwhelming for a starter like me. Hope to get great. Massage. Any suggestions? Will report back once I try them!
    Unfortunately you will have to RTFF to get advice. Plenty info on this forum.

  15. #2228

    Nipple pic

    I'm thinking BP should have done us a favor and blocked BOTH pics! Not on my horniest day!

    QUOTE=Pbandj; 1714969]Just curious how on a rare occasion an image like this makes it to BP. I thought no nipples could be shown, yet they sometimes do. I hear from other women that they have been rejected. Never mind that she looks like she's being booked.

    Attachment 237298[/QUOTE]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape