Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 90 of 222 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    I Can Relate

    Quote Originally Posted by BeijingBob  [View Original Post]
    Stealth Mode, I have been a senior member since 2006 with over 1, 000 posts to my (previous) name. Had my security breached and identity compromised, so I am starting over here. But again, I would encourage you to share what you know, not keep it to PMs. To each their own, but chances are whatever you know is already known by LE, so short of sharing PII of members or providers, there is no reason to keep it in the dark.
    I had a serious security breach myself a short while back. It is tough to recover from one!

    JJ

  2. #1992

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by BeijingBob  [View Original Post]
    That's kind of an ironic response since you were the one asking about her (?)

    Stealth Mode. Would encourage you to post what you know. In any event, I would like to know.

    Here's what I know. There are at least two different providers with that same number, and who don't reference each other (but one does talk about "two girl specials").

    "Lisa" looks like a provider I used to see at apts near Fair Oaks Mall by the same name. I would love to find her again, and wonder if it is the same girl. But she had a huge NY Mets tattoo which this Lisa doesn't appear to have.

    I don't think the ad looks fake, per se. Was she in a Realitykings. Com video? Perhaps (on their site they claim over 8, 000 girls have been so no too exclusive a club.) But girls who trade on pornstardom usually make it easier to prove, include clips with their ads, have their own site, etc.

    Stealth Mode, I have been a senior member since 2006 with over 1, 000 posts to my (previous) name. Had my security breached and identity compromised, so I am starting over here. But again, I would encourage you to share what you know, not keep it to PMs. To each their own, but chances are whatever you know is already known by LE, so short of sharing PII of members or providers, there is no reason to keep it in the dark.
    I'm still a little skeptical about her. If she was with RK and she was a pornstar then why no reviews. I am sticking with my instinct, that's why I ended up trying someone else.

  3. #1991
    Quote Originally Posted by BeijingBob  [View Original Post]
    That's kind of an ironic response since you were the one asking about her (?)
    Go back and re-read the thread. I NEVER asked about her.

  4. #1990

    Mercedes from Cali

    Went to see her the other day at a low end motel in CP. Looks 7 service a 6. She is the one in the pics. $ for 30 min.

    Good CBJ, cg, mish she was tight but I think she was high and seemed distant. Nice looking babe with nice body.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...65-20/10454891

    916-206-6965

  5. #1989

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dre336  [View Original Post]
    Go see her and post a review on how it turned out.
    That's kind of an ironic response since you were the one asking about her (?)

    Stealth Mode. Would encourage you to post what you know. In any event, I would like to know.

    Here's what I know. There are at least two different providers with that same number, and who don't reference each other (but one does talk about "two girl specials").

    "Lisa" looks like a provider I used to see at apts near Fair Oaks Mall by the same name. I would love to find her again, and wonder if it is the same girl. But she had a huge NY Mets tattoo which this Lisa doesn't appear to have.

    I don't think the ad looks fake, per se. Was she in a Realitykings. Com video? Perhaps (on their site they claim over 8, 000 girls have been so no too exclusive a club.) But girls who trade on pornstardom usually make it easier to prove, include clips with their ads, have their own site, etc.

    Stealth Mode, I have been a senior member since 2006 with over 1, 000 posts to my (previous) name. Had my security breached and identity compromised, so I am starting over here. But again, I would encourage you to share what you know, not keep it to PMs. To each their own, but chances are whatever you know is already known by LE, so short of sharing PII of members or providers, there is no reason to keep it in the dark.

  6. #1988
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Mode  [View Original Post]
    I was able to do some research, and came up with some interesting intel. Only trusted seniors may inquire.
    Go see her and post a review on how it turned out.

  7. #1987

  8. #1986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Sasha is a Beauty!

    I just saw her today but her add is down already. Nevertheless, here is her Cali add so you can see her beauty. I am sure she will repost soon as she is here for a few more days. She normally visits BMore. Sasha is a beauty! Saw her add and glad to see she had reviews so my decision was easy. She has a great body and a wonderful ass on her small framed body. Good value. I will repeat.

    http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Fem...ut-23/27927559

  9. #1985

    I believe she is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Primprimate  [View Original Post]
    I was able to do some research, and came up with some interesting intel. Only trusted seniors may inquire.

  10. #1984
    Quote Originally Posted by Primprimate  [View Original Post]
    This ad is screaming fake to me. Fake fake fake fake fake.

  11. #1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Weiner  [View Original Post]
    I know that PG County has been targeting College Park for stings. Not saying she's involved in this but you would think that, good, bad, or indifferent, there would be a review here or on the oThER review site. Just sayin, be careful out there.

    MW
    I agree with MW. I was watching Lisa's ad for a while and couldn't find much info on her at all so I decided a little to risky. I called my regular since she was in town.

  12. 03-21-13 15:49


  13. #1982

    Possible sting.

    I know that PG County has been targeting College Park for stings. Not saying she's involved in this but you would think that, good, bad, or indifferent, there would be a review here or on the oThER review site. Just sayin, be careful out there.

    MW

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    She's been advertising since mid 2012 but not a single review on her. TGTBT imo.

  14. #1981

    Has anybody seen her

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ma...nce-41/9213588

    I couldn't find any reviews on her she does everything by email goes by the name Tamera.

  15. #1980
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Primprimate  [View Original Post]
    She's been advertising since mid 2012 but not a single review on her. TGTBT imo.

  16. #1979

    The Bomb

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    1. Failed to RTFF. If you don't read back a few dozen pages, you're ignoring the free advice of dozens of people sharing their experiences.
    2. Failed to do your homework. You clearly didn't research the agency before booking a visit. This includes using Google for the phone number and Google Image for the girl's pix.
    3. Failed to turn her away when she showed up at your door and wasn't the girl in the pix. If you did your homework, you likely would have found that the pix were fake, and never would have had the meeting at the door.
    4. Failed to post the name of the agency, their ad, and their phone number, to save the next person from having a bad experience.

    You've been around the board for 2 years, and seem to have learned nothing. Other that wishful thinking and blind, stupid faith, on what basis did you "think" you were getting "GFE plus?"
    'Bunker Buster' . . . . he strikes again!

    (Click it)

    X . . . Rotflmmfao

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape