Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2929

    Amber on Richmond SA Sugar Daddy site

    Anyone have any details on this woman on SA? She is blonde, very thin, very large fake chest. She either lives in the West End of Richmond or farther north. Her profile number is 1416473. Her new profile says she is in Ashland. Her claim to fame is BBBJ and seems to suggest a car date. Her teeth are very dark gray which makes me think meth use? She dresses nicely and has a nice car. I only did a M&G with her. Her dark teeth and car date mentality makes me pause. Seems like a high risk girlfriend?

  2. #2928

    Is One Month Enough?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wnde8  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I'm ready to get my feet wet on seekingarrangement. Com. Do you guys think one month of premium membership is enough? My goal is to get 2 sugar babies visiting once a week each.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wnde8  [View Original Post]
    SubCmdr, to be frank this was not a very helpful post. Instead of lecturing me about not having a crystal ball you could've offered some insight like "one month is fairly tight, it takes a bit of mining to get anything in my experience" or " there's so many babies that you really don't need more than one month until your well of SBs runs dry again."

    Just talk from your experience, that's all that's ever expected here.
    Wnde, permit me to say your 14 posts asking 14 questions undershoots the situation. You need to read all 195 pages of the board from beginning to now and take notes. You will learn from the mistakes of others and see yourself in those mistakes. In this way you will prepare youself to venture out in a pay for play environment without being a danger to yourself. There's more to this than meets the eye.

  3. #2927
    Sounds like it hurts, Sub. Did your emotions get involved?

  4. #2926

    Another 1 bites the dust!

    Great story here gentleman. My very first ATF. Hot Mexican Momi is going to school full time. She told me she is not getting enough financial aid to cover her bills. So she is now looking for a job and is going to go back onto the site and look for a sugar daddy.

    I told her that I thought that was a good idea. That I never met her needs in the $ arena. And that when I asked her to be exclusive and she declined I thought she was keeping her options open. Her response was that was not the reason. That she just likes being single and sleeping around. I told her I did too.

    And so ends the relationship just over 7 months which is the average SD / SB relationship length. We remain on friendly terms and have a trip together that has been on the books for a few months next week. Probably the last time we will see each other. Unless, she decides to call me and I doubt that will happen.

    I think that is a prime example of why you need to have a team of garden tools to play all the positions along with back up when one no longer wants to be part of the team.

    Subcmdr out!

  5. #2925
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I got years invested, and so do most guys. Get your feet wet for a month of commitment, or get your dick wet with a year commitment. Lets see, it's $50 a month for the membership. Not exactly wallet breaking. Lets get with the program soldier.
    I just looked up your LA posts. A lot of good information from you and Sub inmo. Interesting discussion of the difference between SA and SD4M. Different techniques. Those breaking into this game should read the LA thread as well as this one. As the man said, the situation is fluid. We need a flexible response for optimum results.

  6. #2924
    Quote Originally Posted by DantaKarma  [View Original Post]
    So far I have yet have to use sa or any of the sites. I have been finding all my sbs on CL. And most donation are for $ or $.5 max per visit. Just my two cents.
    DK, are you using casual encounters or women seeking men on CL or what? At what point do you discuss the sugar, or do you just give her what you feel like when you're done?

  7. #2923
    Good luck Scott. Keep us posted.

    I assume you found the baby on SA and have maneuvered your way into her favor through extreme courtesy and many exchanges over a long time and that you will meet her in a neutral location for your first meeting. Is that correct?

    What cover story are you using?

  8. #2922

    Well put!

    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo  [View Original Post]
    This is a highly fluid endeavor, it is fraught with risks that are very real and significant. But on the other side are the rewards that can be some of the best that a man can have.

    The best way is to get in there and do it and see how it works. Treat it like an adventure and learn from your experiences. One interaction will teach you more than you could ever learn here. What you get on this forum is camaraderie, Polish and tips.
    I particularly like the "highly fluid endeavor" part. That has been my experience since Day One. If you're not willing to adapt to shifting circumstances and situations, you will not have much success. As I have said before, if you want a sure thing, go pro. And apparently, from what I read, even that is not 100% certain.

    In other news, I am meeting my first local baby in a long time tomorrow for lunch. She is just my type - adorable, artistic, nerdy, intelligent, short hair and gorgeous. If I can land this baby, and keep my NOLA Obsession as well, I will believe I have died and gone to heaven!

    Wish me luck, my brothers,

    Scott

  9. #2921

    As

    So far I have yet have to use sa or any of the sites. I have been finding all my sbs on CL. And most donation are for $ or $.5 max per visit. Just my two cents.

  10. #2920
    Quote Originally Posted by Wnde8  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I'm ready to get my feet wet on seekingarrangement. Com. Do you guys think one month of premium membership is enough? My goal is to get 2 sugar babies visiting once a week each.
    I got years invested, and so do most guys. Get your feet wet for a month of commitment, or get your dick wet with a year commitment. Lets see, it's $50 a month for the membership. Not exactly wallet breaking. Lets get with the program soldier.

  11. #2919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 313

    Lot to Learn

    Wnde8,

    Not to be piling on but just to relate to my own experiences. Listen to what these guys have said. Every single situation is different. These interactions cannot be categorized or ranked any more than rolling the dice before you pick up them bones.

    This is a highly fluid endeavor, it is fraught with risks that are very real and significant. But on the other side are the rewards that can be some of the best that a man can have. This goes to the very core of human nature it's animal side this is simply not quantifiable.

    The best way is to get in there and do it and see how it works. Treat it like an adventure and learn from your experiences. One interaction will teach you more than you could ever learn here. What you get on this forum is camaraderie, Polish and tips.

    My .02.

    Be careful,

    Revvo

  12. #2918
    Quote Originally Posted by Wnde8  [View Original Post]
    SubCmdr, to be frank this was not a very helpful post. Instead of lecturing me about not having a crystal ball you could've offered some insight like "one month is fairly tight, it takes a bit of mining to get anything in my experience" or " there's so many babies that you really don't need more than one month until your well of SBs runs dry again."

    Just talk from your experience, that's all that's ever expected here.
    I think SubCmdr's point was. You got to get out there and see what happens.

    I think I speak for us all when I say. It varies. I've had some who blew me in the car on the first meet with no mention of sugar. Some who clearly thought I would pay them to hang out with them (they were sadly, sadly mistaken). Some whom I had to coax back to the FC with a trail of honey nut cheerios. It just depends.

    You could knock out 5 or 6 in a month, or come up empty. Read the board, pay heed to the techniques (Literal in particular has some good advice).

    Take them out, treat them like dates, get them to like you. I find the panties fall off much easier if you can put them in the mindset of "I woulda fucked you anyway", or, absent that, ply them with alcohol. It works.

    But you got to do your own due diligence. He's not being a dick, just telling it like it is.

    Have fun,

    HC

  13. #2917
    Quote Originally Posted by Literal2  [View Original Post]
    Did the lady enjoy her lunch, Smoke? The human female has a pelvis built for pounding.
    No, not yet. Coffee this coming Monday, and followups with lunch late week if thing goes well.



    Edit: NVM, I think you're I know what you meant. Lol

  14. #2916
    Did the lady enjoy her lunch, Smoke? The human female has a pelvis built for pounding.

    Windy, I think a month is probably enough time to find and start fucking a couple sbs if you work at it every day. You have to plan to contact enough babes to get multiple conversations going and then bring a smaller number of the conversations to the point where you get some meetings. You refine your technique as you proceed through repetition. Meet and greets take time but you may get better candidates for longer term relationships that way. I find the quickest course is to invite the girl to your hotel room within the first 3-4 communications. If she says no, just move on. The problem with just a single month's subscription is that a fair number of the no's pop up later and you will miss out if she can only contact you through the site. So keep your options open. Good luck, let us know what happens.

  15. #2915
    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Wnde8,

    We are a helpful group. But you are trying the collective patience of the members of the forum. We cannot tell you about YOUR experience in the sugar bowl. We can only share how things have gone for us and the general principles that work.

    Holla back when you put some work in. Made some contacts and developed even a little experience. I did not make a single post in this forum until I had panties on the floor. And that took less than 30 days from when I first signed up for SA.

    With all due respect my man, at this point you really need to be talking to the babies not us.

    SubCmdr out!
    SubCmdr, to be frank this was not a very helpful post. Instead of lecturing me about not having a crystal ball you could've offered some insight like "one month is fairly tight, it takes a bit of mining to get anything in my experience" or " there's so many babies that you really don't need more than one month until your well of SBs runs dry again."

    Just talk from your experience, that's all that's ever expected here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape