Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13719

    "John Watch"

    I stopped at the corner of Wilkins and Gilmor to pull a noisy branch out from under my car. A girl walking down the road began walking toward my car. Before I could pull the branch out, a short woman, late 50's, brown hair, stalked toward me and, brandishing a tag of some sort on a string around her neck, announced she represented the "John Watch." When she realized that I hadn't stopped to make a pick up, she walked off. I knew there was such a group in Pigtown, but was not certain of one on Wilkins. Imagine a life dedicated to identifying consenting fornicators!"Well honey, it's 9 o'clock. I think I'll walk to streets to see if there are any men thinking they might find an illegitimate use for their genitalia."

  2. #13718

    Storm's ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Great pics Shades! Love that meaty ass of her's!
    Thanks bro. That badunkadunk is one of her greatest assets (pun intended).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20130324_021907.jpg‎   20130324_011554.jpg‎  

  3. #13717
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadesofgray  [View Original Post]
    I just can't get enough of Storm. Hooked up once more last weekend. My encounters with her are always top rate.
    Great pics Shades! Love that meaty ass of her's!

  4. #13716

    Sheena

    Does anyone know what happened to her? The last time I saw her we were talking in front of Darnell's house about a year ago. I remember she use to drive around in a white pick up truck. I don't think it was her truck though. Anybody have any info on her. The picture is from another monger on this site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00404.jpg‎  

  5. #13715

    Question regarding service

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadesofgray  [View Original Post]
    I just can't get enough of Storm. Hooked up once more last weekend. My encounters with her are always top rate.
    Nice report and pics Sir. Is there an extra charge for BBFS or it was the norm for Storm?

    Cheers.

    TM

  6. #13714

    Luv storm part II

    She always takes her time and is very sweet. Please treat her well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20130324_011852.jpg‎   20130324_011543.jpg‎  

  7. #13713

    Luv that storm

    I just can't get enough of Storm. Hooked up once more last weekend. My encounters with her are always top rate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20130324_022703.jpg‎   20130324_021907.jpg‎   20130324_022931.jpg‎   20130324_022121.jpg‎   20130324_022052.jpg‎  

    20130324_022229.jpg‎  

  8. #13712
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if there is a way to get into this game without a vehicle. I am downtown BMore fairly often but transportation is an issue.
    Hmmm, well, not sure if you're very familiar with the major mongering areas / loops? If you aren't, here's a map of the W / W loop:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...4&d=1133649351

    I'd say, start out by hanging down by the circle (Wilkens Ave. And Mount St.) Pretty close to downtown and easily accessible by bus, taxi, or walking. Whichever is your preferred method of travel. When you see a desirable hooker proposition her for a date and suggest you go to Darnell's. Or, if you know any hookers really well and are really friendly with them and know where they live, you might be able to do a date where she lives. That's what I did yesterday. I worked the lacrosse tournament down at M&T bank stadium. When I got off, I got a ride from a co-worker up to Carroll Park. Walked from Carroll Park up to the place where my ATF lives and just did a date there. Then walked back down to Carroll Park and hacked a ride back to M&T bank stadium, and caught the light rail home. No car needed.

  9. #13711
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny
    Was wondering if there is a way to get into this game without a vehicle. I am downtown BMore fairly often but transportation is an issue.
    Check your PMs, good sir.

  10. #13710

    (B) us (M) etro (W) alk

    Quote Originally Posted by Kim Park  [View Original Post]
    Or you can use BMW (Bus, Metro, Walk). It ain't so far you know.
    Dude. You just earned three cool points there with that one. I'm so stealing it. LMAO!

  11. #13709

    No car

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth Mode  [View Original Post]
    They will take you wherever you want to go, and often know where the hoes hang out.
    Or you can use BMW (Bus, Metro, Walk). It ain't so far you know.

  12. #13708

    Taxi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if there is a way to get into this game without a vehicle. I am downtown BMore fairly often but transportation is an issue.
    They will take you wherever you want to go, and often know where the hoes hang out.

  13. #13707

    No ride

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if there is a way to get into this game without a vehicle. I am downtown BMore fairly often but transportation is an issue.
    Fairly difficult to pick up SWers without a vehicle but it can be done. However, your best bet maybe outcalls from some of the other providers. More expensive but you don't need to drive anywhere. Good luck and for God's sake be careful of your own safety and respectful of the ladies.

  14. #13706
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I had a few minutes this week when I could see Jackii. As always she was a lot of fun to be with. A very pretty girl with great boobs who really knows what she is doing. I don't know what else I can say that I haven't already said. If you see her out around Wilkens take good care of her because she certainly deserves it and you won't be disappointed, and if you're a senior member with good credentials you can PM for her number.
    Nice pics. Hope that run into her one the of these days.

  15. #13705

    Holly on conkling

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    My girl Holley on Conkling street gets a (A+) for her service. She gives one of the best BBBJ on Conkling Street and I advise anybody who run into her to get some of her great service.

    Attachment 236988

    Attachment 236995

    Attachment 236994

    Attachment 236993

    Attachment 236992

    Attachment 236991

    Attachment 236990

    Attachment 236989

    Attachment 236987

    Attachment 236996

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/500/hol...timore-md.html
    Any digets or best time to catch up with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape