Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,456 to 13,470 of 19147
-
03-19-13 09:04 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 98Yes Fatima is great- just hard to find out on many days but usually look after 11:00 am as she sleeps in.
Originally Posted by Sandman118
[View Original Post]
The other one you are referring to is a WSW for sure but not my type so no more info other than I see her at that party store quite a bit and never seen any troubles listed about her.
-
03-19-13 01:48 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 643DUI crackdown
On the news it said from St Paddys through spring break and the final four.
Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-13 22:19 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 247Hot Weekends
It will be hot out there on the weekends for awhile. I heard a report on the radio a few days ago that there will be increased DUI patrols every weekend through the Final Four.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there
-
03-18-13 22:13 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 750That's funny and sad about Nikki. She used to be a favorite of mine before I discovered this board. I probably dated her 5-7 times going back aways. Which is unusual for me as I like variety. I do have a soft spot for redheads though. Maybe that was why. I agree with plumber. She isn't looking so hot. Sliding downhill FAST. I have seen her within the last month at her usual spot by the party store but won't pick her up anymore. This pic is from somewhere around 2008. Almost can't recognize her from this pic now.
Hopefully she beats the cancer thing if it is true.
Ah, the Wardell. Also my old stompin grounds. I can't believe the place is still open. Maybe Strawberry should get an incall there and a few of us might keep her busy enough. It sure would be alot safer than the streets of the D.
JD.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-13 20:18 #5688Senior Member

Posts: 742Last Night
I cruised through the Ave and saw LE every where. I initially figured they were looking for DUI revenue with St Patty's day and such until I got to Central! The House behind the bank was roped off and The Tahoe was blocking the street (casper) and 2 blue and whites were parked in front of the house with lights flashing. I also saw 3 more blue and whites and 2 black detective cars slowly cruising the Ave and Mc G! Not sure what happened at that house and couldn't find anything in the news! Needless to say nothing was out the entire night anywhere!
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-13 15:27 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 53Wow
Just skimmed thru some pics. Fatima is a stunner. I need to find her and find her fast. Congrats to fellow mongers who've had tha taste. I keep seeing a WSW on the R between SF and eight, by party store, blondish / red hair past shoulders, always acting like on phone. Any intel? I'm still afraid of the scoop. Need to get past my fears.
-
03-18-13 11:01 #5686Senior Member

Posts: 846Uncle on the ave
If you see a blacked out black Chevy Tahoe or dodge charger on the Ave. Run away it is WCS caught them this morning busting people
-
03-18-13 01:12 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 261Kaleigh, a follow up
I called and texted Kaleigh on Saturday and got no response. So, I hit the Are to give Halo the shaft. Sunday, I'm relaxing, texting my old GF, mostly satisfied from mongering, and all of the sudden I get the call from Kaleigh that I was expecting to get the day before.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
Long story short, scooped her from some house in SWD, got her to come to my place, I didn't get BJ of the Century, but she went deep on me for sure! Her BJ deserve a Medal of Honor. Was about to CI her M, but I'm a cooch man, so I bent her over on the floor. Impressive vag, even with a cover. Much better feel than the first time years ago. Probably due to all the tenderizing it's had since.
I'd repeat if I had no other options. She's a nice girl, but her H habit is way too much for me. No comment on that for now.
-
03-17-13 23:18 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 241The R
Fatima told me the same thing last week. I wish her phone would stay working either that or I screwed up the digits putting it in my new monger phone. I change phones about every 2 months. There were a whole lot of LE with Tow trucks picking up cars last night on the ave there were a few SW's out but LE presence scared me off. Saw Halo out on the R I didn't realize it was here till I saw a picture on here today. I was going to scoop her but someone did a quick U turn and got there before me. I pretty much gave up and was headed down the R headed home when a saw a girl walking about 3/4 mile north of 8 mile. I remembered her jacket and saw her around the strip club earlier so I darted down a side street and up the next to find her. It worked her name is Cindy or Mindy she has dark brown hair and looks like a nice body. We settled on. 4 for a CBJ. I was tired and didn't want to haggle. Uneventful job and used here hand way too much but the end result was pretty much what I was looking for
Originally Posted by Oneknot
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-13 18:59 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 327Fatima
Scooped Fatima at her usual spot. She was fresh and nicely done up with makeup. Went to the spot and got great service as always. She's such a nice girl, and always makes me feel comfortable. On a side note, this time she asked to be paid upfront due to a former regular doing a dine and dash on her. I didn't have a problem with this, but am a little irritated by the fact that someone would be such a jerk with probably the kindest working girl in Detroit.
Stay safe gentlemen.
-
03-17-13 17:49 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 242Fatima
Had some extra time this afternoon so I called the unicorn and quickly picked her up. Went the the fuck shack and had my 1st FS with her. Always did BBBJ car dates because she does it so well. Anyhow the box was tight I didn't last long she turned the porn on the tv started with a BBBJ and then rt to mish. She was in a little hurry tho but I didn't mind just droped off the kids and flushed it away inside of mr laytex. Was a great short time but will def. Hit it again. Stay safe gentz.
-
03-17-13 11:25 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 487You are not missing anything. Even when her mouth is 100, she is not very good at BJ.
Originally Posted by KwalaBear
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-13 08:00 #5680Senior Member

Posts: 324Variety
I agree the hobby is the best way to enjoy sex on a certain level. But be careful if you giving it too them good and keeping that candy train on the track some can become quite attached like a street wife LOL. Don't need that.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-13 02:25 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 1124Try to add more to your report next post. I. E. Name, road intersections, etc.
Originally Posted by Bareback40
[View Original Post]
Welcome and thanks.
-
03-16-13 20:56 #5678Senior Member

Posts: 261The Notorious H. A. L. O.
I finally met the one known as Halo today.
I met her on the Are just south of 8M. She is everything I've been reading about: dark hair, spinner body, flawless skin, gapped front teeth. Very pretty girl. There's definitely something about her that makes her stand out. Got her in my ride and was wooed by her pleasant soothing demeanor. I noticed some metal wire in her mouth, and for some reason I made absolutely nothing of it.
We agreed on .6 for FS at a notel of her choice. After we got inside and got started, she got mostly undressed, kept only her socks on, and was not too relaxed. I got no BJ. I couldn't have one because of that metal wiring in her jaw. Instead I got a HJ and about 4 or 5 obligatory licks of my candy cane. So one half of my investment was completely wasted! What are the odd that a SW's jaws are wired shut and she can't suck your dick? She even apologized, albeit after the fact, and said,"Sorry, I shouldv'e mentioned that I can't open my mouth fully." The dream was almost brought to a halt right then and there, but I stayed cool.
Anyway, I requested K9, and she grants me only 2 minutes of it. She pulls me out and flips herself over and I have to bang her mish. Her reason for this: she's 'not used to me yet. ' Whatever. What the f*ck does that even mean? She was nutting all over me, but I guess that doesn't matter. Once again, I could've ended things right there, but that kitty of hers was very nice, so I played it cool, and continued to bang her mish style. At least the bang made up for the nonexistent BJ. Barely.
After the bang, Halo showed me that she's got some issues. First, we're having a decent convo about other girls I know, then out of nowhere she started bitching about people bitching about her, and about people accusing her of stealing money, and about the 'bloodbath' that almost took her life. I noticed that she was visibly getting angrier and angrier with her ramblings. So I looked her in the eyes, and just spoke to her calmly. And she calmed herself down. Barely. Obviously, stuff has been bothering her for quite some time. Sorry to know.
On the way back, she starts making funny comments about me. 'Why are you so cranky? ' 'Stop being so mean. ' I wasn't even speaking to her to seem cranky or mean. Apparently, she has a sense of humor to match her cuteness. It's nice to know that she can be cute and comfortable around me, but most likely I won't be repeating for a while.
She claims the wire in her mouth will be removed Tuesday. I'll wait for a future report to confirm this.
All in all, I passed up a date with Fatima, and a possible first-time romp with Amber just to cross Halo off my list. Barely. I still need to sample that mouth of hers. And I think I owe Fatima an apology.










Reply With Quote




