Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,776 to 47,790 of 61441
-
03-19-13 15:33 #13666Senior Member

Posts: 112Sarah
Your experience parallels mine and others. A year ago she was a fun date and a pleasant companion, and a whole lot slimmer! Lately her performance has been unenthusiastic, to put it mildly. At the same time, she seems to think that she deserves above standard rates. I would no longer recommend her, where previously I have.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-13 11:04 #13665Senior Member

Posts: 622Not quite
Bolo,
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
Always look for the easy answer first. It could just be that they are busy or didn't realize the nature of your issue. You may try again as this is the type of thing that community health centers like to treat and treat quickly to prevent the spread of disease.
Not to get into politics but having had experience in both the study and practice of local politics, I can tell you that new policies rarely translate into changes so quickly. Regardless of the party in power, Washington decision making takes some time to trickle down to the local level; there are any number of steps that need to take place before the policies of any president go into full effect. In this case I would say that both the supporters and detractors for the Health Care Affordability Act have greatly overstated their respective cases and in your case likely has little to do with delivery of services at a local level. The HCAA has much less to do with the operation of local clinics and hospitals and much more to do with the business of moving the money around to pay for services and care already being delivered.
Even the sequester will take some time to start affecting local issues. Many local clinics get most of their support from the municipality that operates them and it will be a few months before Federal contributions dry up or run out.
All that said, if the wait is indeed what was stated you could always see a private physician and there are some who even take cash. If you are a self-pay and don't go through insurance many docs will even write up your condition as a non specific type of infection so as not to shame you or have an STD on your health records. Some docs will even have pharmaceutical samples on hand and save you the trip to the drug store. Look for a doctor with his or her own practice; ear nose and throat specialists are pretty aware of infections and can treat you with the right meds.
Sorry about your problem and hope you find some relief. Good luck and let us know how it all works out.
-
03-19-13 10:07 #13664Regular Member

Posts: 1Her number
Whats her number?
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-13 09:22 #13663Senior Member

Posts: 2344Obama Care?
Called my local free clinic in the PG county area for a regular check up and got a no so pleasant surprise. I usually call at 7:30 because that's when they start making same day appointments but this time the lady on the phone told me the next available appointment was for 29th of March. I made the call yesterday and was told this. This is the first time this has happened to me since I have been going to this particular clinic. I can't imagine having a std and having to wait 2 weeks to be seen by some one. Has anyone had this experience with the free clinics in your area. The only thing they would ask for when you went was a 10 dollar donation and they would see you and give you a shot or pills if you had something. On the way out they would tell you to take a hand full of free condoms from a bowl sitting in the lobby. Does anyone now if this has anything to do with the new health care law. If so I may have to pass on the BBBJ from now on and strap up for everything. That two weeks waiting period could be a painful one.
-
03-19-13 07:09 #13662Senior Member

Posts: 3076Cash, thanks for the great clip, also for introducing me to a new porn site. LOL.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
Thanks
-
03-18-13 22:26 #13661Senior Member

Posts: 1043Sarah
I had to take a friend to the Airport yesterday for their 3:00 pm flight. I had all intentions to return home but I thought that I would take a quick stroll through Brooklyn / CB. As I was traveling down Gov. Ritchie's, I spotted Sarah. Sarah is a 25 why / o brunette with glasses. She had on a thick coat, so I was not able to see what her body looked like. When she got in the vehicle, she was cute enough, so I decided to go straight to a notel. At the notel, I had her shower. When she walked out of the bathroom, I noticed that she was chubby. Since we were already at the notel, I couldn't take her back. She started with a CBJ that was just average and she kept stopping every other minute. She finally got me hard enough and we started. She did offer missionary or cowgirl. The session was just average.
After we redressed and got back into the vehicle, she immediately started texting. I have no doubt as to who she was texting. I dropped her off at the McDonald's on 2. I do not think that I would repeat unless I could not find anyone else out there.
I saw Heather as I was at the stoplight to head out of Brooklyn. The light was red, so I called her over. She wanted to talk out side of the vehicle at the light. She asked me how did I know her name and that I looked like a cop. I tried to assure her that I was not a cop and to meet me up the street, but she would not. I am not sure if I will try again if I see her.
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
03-18-13 21:09 #13660Banned Member

Posts: 5343Dayumm
Holy shit! This girl is a trooper! Looks like she really worked that mic over! I may have to ask for digits next time I am up in BMore! Great video!
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-13 21:00 #13659Banned Member

Posts: 5343Update on Rachel's phone, It doesn't work! Surprise huh? That's odd because she called my monger phone that night because she couldn't remember her.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-13 18:20 #13658Senior Member

Posts: 368Ranae
Had a dream with Ranae today. Called and picked up at home, and made our way over to Ellie. Excellent bbbjwcim spit. Deep w no gag. She seems sweet but very chatty. I would recommend. Digits available.
-
03-18-13 14:23 #13657Senior Member

Posts: 291Just sayin'
I saw a few cuties around Conkling yesterday afternoon. One was a spinner. 5'4".110 pounds with long brown or dark blonde hair. She waved a few times. The other was a very good looking blonde. 5'6".130 pounds, wearing a white hoodie with a blue jacket / hoodie on top. This one I suspected is LE. She wouldn't wave, and barely looked at me. Then she went down to BP and talked to a guy in a white car that was parked in the BP lot for quite a while. It even looked like she was talking into her sleeve. She then went back down Conk a couple of blocks and sat on the ledge. I later saw a uniformed policeman getting into a similar white car up the street. So I thought I probably made the right choice. I would have liked to have scooped this one. But all that made me suspicious. The final cutie had reddish / brown hair, and was a spinner. 5'3" and 110 pounds. She was sitting at the corner of Highland and Fayette on the ledge next to the Chinese carryout. She walked across and down towards Baltimore St, so I stopped around the corner for the scoop. But she must have gotten in some other car, or changed direction. Can anyone shed a little light on either of these three honeys?
I also wanted to talk about the guy that died from rabies recently. He caught it through an organ transplant, not an animal bite. It incubated in his body for a LONG time. The TV news said that people can catch rabies from another person's saliva. So I wonder if other bodily fluids can transmit it as well. I hope that neither he, nor none of his personal contacts is a monger. Or we could have a serious problem on our hands for those that go uncovered. Treatment is with a 14 day vaccination process and immunoglobulion shots. So it's not easy to get rid of, and is usually fatal. The CDC is following 300 people in MD and FL who may have come in contact with the deceased. I only mention it because of the MD connection.
-
03-18-13 11:51 #13656Senior Member

Posts: 112Heather
Heavyset Heather, reported on here previously, was sitting on her porch steps Saturday afternoon, waving to potential playmates. She is usually found in that area of Brooklyn. 2nd street and Pontiac.
-
03-18-13 04:39 #13655Senior Member

Posts: 279Heather On Wilkens Avenue Baltimore, Md
I met Heather as well on Wilkens Avenue about six weeks ago and I had a great time with this chick Mr. Mason. She had a nice thick booty and a BBBJ that was off the charts as well. She gets a (A) for service and I would definitely take a ride with her again.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/476/hea...baltimore.html
-
03-17-13 22:37 #13654Senior Member

Posts: 2419All depends on who it is, and the situation. A pop on the butthole or cheeks usually works for me.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-13 22:34 #13653Senior Member

Posts: 2000The punisher
Hey NT.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Nice posts. Man, you know how to punish fuck these working girls. Like others said, pornhub would benefit from your encounters.
Cheers.
TM
-
03-17-13 22:19 #13652Banned Member

Posts: 7True that!
I feel ya, dawg! S*t's going to start falling off. LOL! LMAO
Originally Posted by MagicEye
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






