Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6798
    This was my first AMP place, but did not even get NOVA ending at that time!

  2. #6797
    Thanks for the updated!

    Nice review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo8  [View Original Post]
    Massage was by far the best I have ever had. Little Chinese lady in her 50's. Was strong as an ox. She hit my junk several times and when towel would slip off after the flip, she was in no hurry to put back.

    Asked about more, she said no. But still continued to hit my junk. Fully dressed me at the end, never had that before. Told her I could do, but wouldn't take no for an answer.

    Wish more was available, but will go back just for the massage.

  3. #6796

    Spa Rain Flow. Improved?

    Been absent from mongering for a while (cash flow) but decided to reinvest some tax refund today. Usual spots were busy or closed off Backlick so hit CL for suggestions and found Rain Flow.

    Further south than I imagined but easy to find with entrance next to pizzeria on entrance road to FFCounty pkw.

    Since read other posts from last year this place has had a make over.

    Met at door by young thin 5'4" girl under 30 may be under 25. Name Mimi of course!

    Paid for an hour .8 which is steep but room was huge warming oven for towels etc. Overall decor very clean and obviously recently been decorated.

    Table shower room was also huge with 2 sinks. Great shower washed everywhere and water nicely on hot side of warm.

    Sauna wasn't hot so went back to room to dry off. (I was probably first customer, says they are not busy. 2 girls work there didn't see but did here other one).

    Great back massage with walking on back and thighs lots of rubbing and even a hot damp towel placed over another one while doing second back walk. Never had that at all.

    Very good massage, firm but I am not aching like sometimes afterwards.

    On the flip started to see how interested I was, happy to roam ended with complete access and mutual HE. May be more if I go back,

    No rush, neck massage afterwards and lots of smiles.

    Will definitely repeat may even take a rain coat to see if the rain Flows!

    Tipped more than normal ($) as was hoping some 69 might be on offer. But massage was great, body incredible (only A cup but I like them that way with nice nips.) and unrestricted and unrushed.

  4. #6795
    Quote Originally Posted by JayHunt  [View Original Post]
    How was it?

    Thanks
    Massage was by far the best I have ever had. Little Chinese lady in her 50's. Was strong as an ox. She hit my junk several times and when towel would slip off after the flip, she was in no hurry to put back.

    Asked about more, she said no. But still continued to hit my junk. Fully dressed me at the end, never had that before. Told her I could do, but wouldn't take no for an answer.

    Wish more was available, but will go back just for the massage.

  5. #6794

    Massage by Angie

    Massage by Angie.

    Angie advertises on Craigslist under therapeutic massage. She works out of a Tysons Corner apt / condo. Angie is a slightly plump Korean masseuse (I'd put her mid to late 30s) with natural Cs. She charges a flat rate of $.2 per hour. It's like going to AMP with NoVA ending, but without a TS. She is better looking and younger than many providers that you find at most AMP. She does allow roaming top and bottom for the price.

    Good luck

  6. #6793

    Quick question

    I am coming down from Ct this week, and after browsing the pages I was wondering if someone would mind answering a couple questions either by Pm or public?

    1- what is the nova ending? I get northern va, but is it anything special or unique from other he?

    2- I am staying in Arlington (right on the rvr) , what would you suggest in terms of proximity and bang for buck (so to speak)?

    Thanks a ton, and if you're ever in my neck of the woods let me know and I can give you some nonpublic advice my way.

    Hero

  7. #6792
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo8  [View Original Post]
    I have an opportunity to visit Eutopia in Fairfax tonight. Have read back many pages and not seen any info on this spa. Guessing its legit, but its my only shot. Will TOFTT and report back.
    How was it?

    Thanks

  8. #6791

    ISO Plump Asian Providers

    Looking for recommendations.

    I do enjoy a service provider who tends to be on the plump side. Don't ask me why. Any fellow hobbyists come across that body type at any NOVA AMPs as of late? I tend to stick to my regular locations (CTM, NSP).

    Appreciate any intel!

  9. #6790

    Ally / Elly

    Had a positive experience at a recently opened AMP in NE NoVa. Clean convenient facilities. Thai provider in mid-30s with average body and attractive face. Very personable (likes to tell you about her life). Put in a lot of work on the massage but just not well trained in that department. Pleasant but not therapeutic. I would opt for the 30min next time. Made up for it by accomodating my request on the ending. PM for details. Damage was 0. 8/0. 8 for an hour with TS before and after. Went over time. There is at least one other provider here but did not get to see her.

    BTW, anyone been to Top recently? PM if you have any good details. I haven't been in months but thinking about trying it out.

  10. #6789

    Eutopia

    I have an opportunity to visit Eutopia in Fairfax tonight. Have read back many pages and not seen any info on this spa. Guessing its legit, but its my only shot. Will TOFTT and report back.

  11. #6788

    Atmb

    Good: Provider was very attractive. 6.5 to 7. Real see-cups. Roaming. Clean room / linens, provider changed out towels and table covering while I was dressing.

    Bad: Location, if you plan on going during the work day plan on seeing soccer moms with kids in tow going in and out of the building. Timing, called ahead to make sure I was good for full hour but when I arrived they claimed scheduling conflict and I could only get HH, not enough time to get a shower and felt unclean and uncomfortable for most of the massage. Massage, pretty weak, pole on ceiling for back walk but she didn't use it. Upsell, during the HE offered full nude for $, of course little head is in charge then so.

    Finish: 5 out of 10.

    Damage:.6 in the door for HH, $ upsell tip

    Overall, the experience just wasn't worth the money. I should have pushed for more during the upsell but I just wasn't feeling it. Probably won't return.

  12. #6787

    Capital Massage under video monitoring.

    All the business next to Capital Massage have signs in their windows saying premises under video monitoring.

  13. #6786

    Fresh Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Robreev  [View Original Post]
    New to mongering and discovered this place was in my area and had postings on BP. I couldn't find any recent reviews so I decided to gather some fresh intel. I called ahead just before lunch time on a weekday. Place is located in a quiet office park with hair salons and dentists all over the place, not a lot of foot traffic so I didn't feel like I stood out. I drove around, did a little recon and decided to park around the corner near the dentist. The door has a small sign that says something like BH&T therapy and I thought for a second that maybe I was at the wrong place. But I went in and encountered a second locked door with a camera on me and I knew this was the right spot. Knocked and took a second for someone to answer, probably best to call and let them know you are there before going in.

    Cute late 30s early 40s C-Girl. She was wrapping up with someone else and put me in the reception area. Avoided looking up from my phone when the other left. She brings me back to a clean room with standard table and a small space heater (yes! Why are the rooms always so freaking cold?).

    Good: Her english was decent and she had a great personality, said things were real slow. She kept pushing around my inner thighs and ass while we both made the initial brushes.

    Bad: Massage was awful. For $.8 it was very disappointing. Highly recommend you save some money and opt for the HH. Roaming restricted to bottom only.

    Finish: 8 out of 10. PM which I'm quite the fan. She cleaned up with towel. Five minute foot rub to wrap things up.

    Damage:.8 in the door, .6 tip (will lower if I repeat visit.)
    Where is this place located (hit me up on the private box if need be).

  14. #6785

    77 Accupressure

    Was in the Old Town Fairfax area and decided to try 77 Accupressure. It was actually a male provider who greeted me. I decided, what the heck, and went in. 90 minutes later, I walked out having received a terrific therapeutic massage. Strongly recommend if you want a real massage. $100 for 90 minutes.

  15. #6784

    Pastel

    Thanks for TOFTT. I live close, so was curious. However, for my every so challenging to find funds, I'd rather find a $45 Groupon for a top notch normal therapeutic massage. Once I smell the garlic and mint of a Korean (or most other Asian persuasion) , my body reacts differently and I expect more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vamassage Fan  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to enjoy a Pastel dream the other day in Fairfax. Strictly legit, covered, not even a hint of standard NOVA, but massage quality was superb, among the best I have ever had. I'll repeat, but just because the massage was so good. Its enjoyable when you do a TOFTT and get a truly quality massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape