Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 6884
-
03-18-13 19:54 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 465So what happened? What was her name? My god surely you didn't do she didn't do anything unsafe that may lead to an STD such as Herpes or anything like that right? You didn't wear your cap? Are you sure it wasn't that other restaurant you dined at? So you walked into the place on 1200 block out of nowhere "something happened" then you woke up the next day and went to the doctor to confirm, then came to make an account here and posted your lack of a story I mean statement / sentence.
Originally Posted by Biencaliente
[View Original Post]
Well I don't believe you but please share the "something happened" part with us if you can remember anything at all or weren't just dreaming this whole time.
Sam Katz aka AMPimp
-
03-18-13 15:27 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 310Ari check out the web site.
Ari is also great. She is just a little older but has a fun personality. Her pics are on the web site.
Originally Posted by Cambria
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-13 13:35 #1407Regular Member

Posts: 36Natural C cups? From what I remember they were not natural at all but very firm yes. It would be nice if we all got what we paid for 1 hour no rushed service but I guess it's not always the case. Body over service? I guess everyone has their own liking. My opinion is that no great body can compensate for bad service we came to get service am I correct?
Originally Posted by Rumbleroses
[View Original Post]
Rumbleroses I am also looking for a nicer stripclub to enjoy preferably with extras not too pricey. The cab driver told me to try club Onyx but once I looked it up online it probably would not suit a working class white man in his late 40s. If you find a place like that please share or PM.
Happy Hunting
-
03-18-13 06:41 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 82I did not know you could get herpes from just walking into a place! . Could you be any less vague?
Originally Posted by Biencaliente
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-13 01:23 #1405Regular Member

Posts: 4Phillybella
I have been mongering and had decent AMP experiences (both HE and FS) for several years, but this is the first one that trigered my posting. I have been new to South Jersey (close to Philadelphia) and I used to participate in the Rhode Island area. All I can say is that, Philadelphia standard is cheaper compared to RI (200) but the parking is a nightmare. Anyway, today I want to post because of Angelina's body. Although I had experiences with killer body AMP in RI, that time is rushed and I even just went to HE AMP for better service for a while after that. As for Angelina, she has perfect body and especially the natural firm C cups. The service was a little bit rushed but not too bad, and she did follow your instructions. Afterwards, we chatted a little bit and overall, it's a great experience. I would repeat. I have visited other AMPs in the Philadelphia area, some have better main event service but I would prefer body than service. Anyway, the main purpose of mongering experience for me is exploration of what I could not get from my wife. Don't be confused, she's pretty (just 30) but just would not do oral ever. Also, these mid-20s reminds me of the fantasies years ago.
BTW, any recomendation of Strip Clubs in the Philadelphia area? I really missed the classy, relaxing, and more friendly strip club environment in Rhode Island compared to here.
-
03-17-13 22:51 #1404Regular Member

Posts: 36In the website it says only Ari and Kelly are available does anyone have a review on either? Please if anyone has can you post your story or PM me directly. I hope my next visit to Philly will be better then what I had last week. Thanks would appreciate any info.
Happy Hunting
-
03-17-13 11:12 #1403Senior Member

Posts: 465A long time ago this place had some unbelievable players in the lineup, Chanel in her white, a little big but oh so right Jennifer in her red brings back bone chilling memories, I remember a 300$ night with them 2 I almost died that night. I left the room light headed and coming down those stairs was difficult, left the establishment breathing heavily in cold sweat. Haven't had a healthy heart since. Well not exactly all that but you get the point. In other words, it was exhilarating to say the least. These days the only other trip I was going to make besides that waste of time 1819 and was actually looking forward to and planning to see was this famous Rachel but she suddenly left after some days I heard. I don't know about these other girls they have now. Anyways, good luck mongering.
Originally Posted by Cambria
[View Original Post]
Sam Katz aka AMPimp
-
03-17-13 08:47 #1402Senior Member

Posts: 67Bella.
I have been eyeing this place up as I've been to all the other places over the years with meager results. They seem to post real pics. I did try to go one night after work and walked in and host was definitely a looker but told me they were busy and to go to fca on 3rd. I was like for real. Anyhow I never went.
Originally Posted by Cambria
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-13 01:14 #1401Regular Member

Posts: 2Got herpes from AMP chinatown. BE CAREFUL
Just wanted to let yall know that I got herpes from a AMP in chinatown. I don't know the name of the place I just walked in, is on the 1200 block of Race St.
Be careful
-
03-16-13 13:37 #1400Regular Member

Posts: 36Ridge St
Late night after midnight tried the 1041 Ridge I keep reading about and was greeted by the mamasan who I'd say looks striking, was she a former worker or what? I would not complain if she was my provider. They don't have those in Delaware only older women answer the door. I was asked repeatedly if I was there before and lied and said yes but long time ago. I waited in the room and was asked if I was drunk which I was not. I had $160 already ready nicely folded to hand over. In came Angelina, a young girl good body average face nice firm fake ones very petite. I was told to put the money on the table after trying to hand it over to her myself. Then she goes over to look at the amount which was a little strange. The TS was nothing special, she was fully dressed the whole time, and not very friendly attitude. Back in the room got a back massage for maybe 3 minutes and flip to CBJ which was not really exciting as I thought. I went for DATY but was turned down which actually ruined my mood. She said later or something and motioned me to start FS by lying down on her back. I told her Doggy and she sighed and got up into position. After about 5 minutes I came. I just wished she would have got more into it and let me DATY. All in all service was not very great but she's quite the looker and is young. I told the mamasan I want her next time and she just laughed. I was serious. Will return again sometime to try another girl, any reviews on the other girls? Any suggestions? A name would help.
Happy Hunting
-
03-14-13 01:58 #1399Regular Member

Posts: 5Adams
I have been going there for over 10 years It has never been better than what happened this week. Daytime is much better than late nights.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-13 00:14 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 465http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br...busts.html?c=r
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Pr...ladelphia.html
I bet everyone knows about these by now, yikes a 59 and 42 year old at Lucky Orange Asian Spa! And Adams Apple was always a mystery to me, I gave them props for having their own website (which is nothing actually).
Stay Safe out there everybody!
Sam Katz aka AMPimp
-
03-13-13 13:49 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 2243I agree. It makes no sense to use confusing "code" as nothing is gained and clarity is lost. I think it is time to just type in 60 = house fee and tip = 100. Or massage with extras 160. Who can mess that up? Oh I guess one gets a feeling of being in an exclusive club in that they are "in" with the code words. But REALLY?
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
Oh and I hope no one come up with the line that perhaps LE reads the threads. You think they don't understand what they read? Or does a doughnut induced sugar high prevent them from comprehending? I dunno.
-
03-13-13 10:33 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 175$ code
I'm with you Sam. I never heard of these $$$ codes before. Why aren't we just posting the actual cost everyone?
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
KT2
-
03-13-13 10:31 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 175If you read my post you would have saw that I posted it so all members of this forum get correct information.
Originally Posted by JGgarth
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





