Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 47,806 to 47,820 of 61441
-
03-16-13 11:07 #13636Regular Member

Posts: 19Thanks for posting the map
Thanks a ton Primprimate.
Originally Posted by Primprimate
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-13 10:26 #13635Senior Member

Posts: 206Heather on Wilkens
Hooked up with Heather the other night. I hear there's a couple of Heather's, so I don't know which one this is. I can say that she's a nice young lady with great mic skills. She's really cool to get along with and actually acts like she's got some sense. The BBBJ was off the hook. She's got no cell number, but she's usually off of Wilkens. She's a keeper.
BK.
-
03-16-13 10:03 #13634Banned Member

Posts: 5343Persistence Pays Off!
Wow, after literally gong thru 1/2 tank if gas last night I finally found a sweet little gem in Dundalk. Started out in C / PP area. Not a soul out. I thought it was still pretty nice, around 50* but after3 passess, I left for WW. It wasn't any better there. I spotted a cute dark hair gal. 20's I would say. I got her attention and pull over on a side streep. Ashley was her name, kinda cute but she was tweeking too much so I passed. I then went to B / CB and hit all the strolls, same thing, not a soul out. I am running out of days here in BMore before I head back to Tampa so I was determined to find some decent talent.
I was looking for Kiara but she didn't return my text. I was going to see Amber but wanted a new talent. I headed back to WW again but still nothing. LE was out in FULL force though. There was 1 stationed on Wilkins and Brunswick and another on a side street by Pulaski. It was tim to get out of WW area.
I decided to hit Dundalk. It was dead too on my 1st pass, I was like WTF! There were 4 LE patrol cars by the club across from the Citgo. Coming back down, I was getting desperate so I was checking out the sidestreets. I see a shadow on Dundalk and a side street across from the Citgo, I can't recall the name of the side street. I find my way there not sure what to expect because it was late, dark and I could have been seeing things.
Well, this dirty blond gal was indeed in the shadows and comes over to my car. I ask her is she needed a ride and she said "sure" and hops in. Rachel is her name, I would rate her about a 5, average in looks, had a decent B cup tits but what stood out was her personality. Yes guys, I said personality. She was easy to talk to, had a nice demeanor about her.
We agreed on a pipe cleaning for the standard tuition with tip if she swallowed, didn't rush etc, We get to my spot snd she starts off with an incredible oral, no gag reflex at all on this chick. She let me FF her, likes hair grabbing being dominated. My hands were free to wonder she she was free of any odor. She had a banging body. She told me she was 28 why. O but I'm guessing a little older then that but her body was of a 20 whyear old I inquired about upgrading but neither of us had a cover so I made plans to see her again today to explore her body. Backdoor is also available as well.
When I popped, she caught and swallowed every drop. She said she doesn't always swallow but depends on what "it taste like"! LOL.
I drink a lot of water so I assume that mine was ok to her.
Digits are available! I just took a quick pic on the way back to dropping her off. When we were at the light on Dundalk and Odonnell, we observe a LE harass a girl walking in an alley, she had two bags with her and the cop must have thought she was working or what not but shined his high beam on her, then he got out and had her put the two bags on the hood of his car and went thru them.
What happened to "innocent till proven guilty"? She was guilty till proven innocent!
Be extra careful on Wilkens, LE was no joke last night!
-
03-16-13 05:27 #13633Senior Member

Posts: 1788[QUOTE=Tha X Facta; 1706261]Jackson, I think you might want to consider opening a "Nite Timer's Streetwalker Photos" Thread.
And while you're at it, give Cls9637 One for good measure!
Seriously!
I appreciate all this, but, NiteTimer, I want to see the pictures that you think are "too filthy" or "highly offensive!" They sound like they're my kind of pictures! Cut'em loose, Man! As long as they don't involve farm animals or household pets! LOL
Originally Posted by Tha X Facta
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-13 03:05 #13632Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat 3
Both being athletes, we just go at it. She fits perfect from any position and does what I like. Definitely going to keep her around and treat her well.
Maybe a few more from the other angles later.
-
03-16-13 03:02 #13631Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat 2
Somehow we wound hanging out and crushing it twice that day. We get along perfect; too bad I don't want a gf right now, might reconsider.
-
03-16-13 02:58 #13630Senior Member

Posts: 2419Kat
This lady is a keeper, somehow we just meshed.
-
03-15-13 19:14 #13629Senior Member

Posts: 87Thanks primprimate for map
As an out of towner on my way to Baltimore for my first excursion this is going to help a lot. 2 days of hunting. Can't wait.
-
03-15-13 17:47 #13628Senior Member

Posts: 543Highly Offensive?
One can only imagine
NT. . . you and Cls have most definately earned your stripes for a Streetwalker Photos thread!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Jackson aka Admin . . . . where you at?
By all means, gimme that 'Charm City' pass.
Originally Posted by Md Curious2
[View Original Post]
You better hurry to the E.I., their time may be limited . . . strippers are going lawsuit crazy down here.
X
-
03-15-13 16:22 #13627Senior Member

Posts: 28Newbie guide
So I thought it might be time to post this again.
Google Map with the spots.
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...264f226918559b
If you want to add to it feel free.
-
03-15-13 11:49 #13626Senior Member

Posts: 213Two new threads- by all means
[QUOTE=Tha X Facta; 1706261]Jackson, I think you might want to consider opening a "Nite Timer's Streetwalker Photos" Thread.
And while you're at it, give Cls9637 One for good measure!
Seriously!
Jackson- I second that! Seriously. I think CLS and NT do a better job, keeping it REAL. Cookyjar has become a photoshop expert.
(MD Curious2 headed south to DC for the Spring, passing Tha X Facta on the road. Hope to give Tha X Facta my card at EI.)
-
03-15-13 08:09 #13625Senior Member

Posts: 2419[QUOTE=Tha X Facta; 1706261]Jackson, I think you might want to consider opening a "Nite Timer's Streetwalker Photos" Thread.
And while you're at it, give Cls9637 One for good measure!
Seriously!
I have stacks of pics, but some are too filthy for public consumption. Some highly offensive to the weak minded, but the ladies are all good.
Started doing the ladies again 3+ years ago, and had some great sessions. All recorded, but I never shared until one of the ladies told me about the site (Liz). When I saw CLS' work, I thought I'd give it a "shot". We run in some of the same circles, and now I consider him the sensei.
-
03-15-13 07:56 #13624Senior Member

Posts: 2419The life
"We stab it with our steely knives, but we just can't slay the beast".
-
03-15-13 06:26 #13623Senior Member

Posts: 543To: Admin aka Jackson
Jackson, I think you might wanna consider opening a "Nite Timer's Streetwalker Photos" thread.
And while you're at it, give Cls9637 one for good measure!
Seriously!
X . . . Via DC (comming to charm city soon!)
-
03-14-13 21:13 #13622Senior Member

Posts: 2419I would love to do porn, but I couldn't stay behind the camera with all that fine tang in front of me, ha ha.
Originally Posted by OceanRider
[View Original Post]
Sex & making movies is an art, together is even better. To think, I started off doing weddings and choirs.












Reply With Quote






