Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2804

    Thanks roman

    I didn't mean to give the wrong impression. Def not Leo though! Thanks for the heads up.

  2. #2803

    Gya

    Welll as some know she is back but alone this time. Yary should be here in a day or so. Gya will be heading back Wednesday but will be available Tuesday 3-9. She is busy tues morn but wanted me to post that she will be avail in the afternoon. I know sometimes she can be hard to get ahold of but most will agree that when you do, it's well worth it.


    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/gya-gya-vip-sexy-puertorrican-mami-highly-reviewed-26-26/10368017

  3. #2802

    Similar problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonydus  [View Original Post]
    So it is the weekend again and I decide to go on the hunt. Look around and not too much is catching my eye, but little head is doing the thinking for me at this time.

    I finally decide to try out this girl.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...200-23/8649520

    775*XXX*8508.

    Make the call and she picks up, tells me general directions and to call when I get near. Do so and call again and she picks up so it should be no problem right?

    She gives the name of the hotel and says call from the parking lot. I do just that and she then does not pick up. WTF?

    I give it the customary 5 minute wait and as I am about to leave she calls again tells me wait five minutes and she will call back with room number.

    At this point I figure I am so close what is another 5 minutes? So she calls back, gives me the room number and says come on up.

    As I am walking through the lobby I pass coming out of the elevator on his phone, I ask myself, previous client or pimp or just coincidence?

    Anyway, I get up to the room, knock on the door and wait. I hear some movement inside but no one answers the door. I knock again and no one answers.

    At this point I cut my losses and start heading back to the elevator the leave. She calls me back to tell me "I am sorry but I can't see you today"

    Well at least she called back right? When I am at the door!

    So the nite was a bust, but hopefully you guys don't have to waste your time on this one like I did.

    Seacrest out
    I had a similar problem with this one. I told me that she was at one of the hotel in Sterling / Herdon. I called her when I got to the hotel, and she didn't pick up the phone. I called about 5 times in 15 minutes, so I headed home. I called me back after an hour and asked if I want to see her, of course not. I don't know what the deal with this girl, but I don't plan come back to see her ever.

  4. #2801

    Jenny. Chinese PV

    Saw Jenny who advertises on Backpage.

    http://jennyhasasecret25.wix.com/jenny

    Jenny is a 20s Chinese girl, slightly plump ( 5'3" 140lbs) D or DD natural breasts who works out of Tysons Corner apt. She has a pleasant face and bubbly personality. I don't know what basic treatment consists of, because I opted for BBBJ and DATY options. It can get very expensive with 1 hour at $.6 and with options $$$.1. She did give a very good BBBJ, but price is very steep. There are other providers who are much hotter looking, but not many Asians who are so generously and naturally endowed.

  5. #2800

    Herdon Flake

    So it is the weekend again and I decide to go on the hunt. Look around and not too much is catching my eye, but little head is doing the thinking for me at this time.

    I finally decide to try out this girl

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...200-23/8649520

    775*XXX*8508.

    Make the call and she picks up, tells me general directions and to call when I get near. Do so and call again and she picks up so it should be no problem right?

    She gives the name of the hotel and says call from the parking lot. I do just that and she then does not pick up. WTF?

    I give it the customary 5 minute wait and as I am about to leave she calls again tells me wait five minutes and she will call back with room number.

    At this point I figure I am so close what is another 5 minutes? So she calls back, gives me the room number and says come on up.

    As I am walking through the lobby I pass coming out of the elevator on his phone, I ask myself, previous client or pimp or just coincidence?

    Anyway, I get up to the room, knock on the door and wait. I hear some movement inside but no one answers the door. I knock again and no one answers.

    At this point I cut my losses and start heading back to the elevator the leave. She calls me back to tell me "I am sorry but I can't see you today"

    Well at least she called back right? When I am at the door!

    So the nite was a bust, but hopefully you guys don't have to waste your time on this one like I did.

    Seacrest out

  6. #2799
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohkey  [View Original Post]
    I don't post often but I have intel on a few of the ladies in Woodbridge and Fair Oaks. I'm curios about Meloney in Herndon. If anyone wants info or can provide info pm. The Latina in Fair Oaks is money. Very sweet very unconcerned with time.

    Alyvia very business but well worth it.
    Lohkey,

    ("Low Key" or "Loki" double-entendre, eh?)

    You might have had the best of intentions with you post, above, but without much corroboration you're not likely to get many responses. Some might even view this as LEO trying to bait some mongers into a sting operation. Even if it's not, there haven't been a ton of folks on the board clamoring for "Melody in Herndon," "Latinas at Fair Oaks," or "Alyvia." There's something to be said for discretion, but some posts go too far and become a "Nothing (Fur) burger."

    R:R

  7. #2798

    Been doing covert ops mon getting for awhile

    Started feeling comfortable. Or are you just effi g with me?

  8. #2797

    More info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lohkey  [View Original Post]
    I don't post often but I have intel on a few of the ladies in Woodbridge and Fair Oaks. I'm curios about Meloney in Herndon. If anyone wants info or can provide info pm. The Latina in Fair Oaks is money. Very sweet very unconcerned with time.

    Alyvia very business but well worth it.
    Sorry but all this info is over-whelming!

  9. #2796

    Don't post much but have quite a bit of intel.

    I don't post often but I have intel on a few of the ladies in Woodbridge and Fair Oaks. I'm curios about Meloney in Herndon. If anyone wants info or can provide info pm. The Latina in Fair Oaks is money. Very sweet very unconcerned with time.

    Alyvia very business but well worth it.

  10. #2795
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    The last few times I went in, I was hit with the scent of fermenting bacteria. They advertise young beautiful girls, but you get saggy 40-year-olds with halitosis.
    I didn't even go in for a kiss. She didn't seem like she wanted to kiss and I didn't want to kiss her either.

  11. #2794
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    The last few times I went in, I was hit with the scent of fermenting bacteria. They advertise young beautiful girls, but you get saggy 40-year-olds with halitosis.
    Sorry to see that they're remaining consistent. I did a blitz of about 8 of these ads a while back. Not one was doable. Then followed up last week with a few more just to see if by some fluke I was wrong. Unfortunately not. I have no qualms about not showing the actual provider, but to be 20 to 30 years off in age and that much or more in pounds (never got close enough to sample the halitosis) , it's a wonder they're still able to stay in business. And yet a slew of ads continues on from these liars every day.

  12. #2793

    Wrong link for Sunni

    Sorry guys I accidentally posted the wrong link to Sunni so here is the correct link.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...84-26/10376525

  13. #2792

    Jenny Modern Day Geisha

    Gents,

    Visiting here but a senior member back home. Saw Jenny and can highly recommend:

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/je...ws-24/10192961

    Beautiful woman, lovely personality, amazing service. Please treat her right. She is a gem. I have a feeling she is one of those providers who goes above and beyond with a man who treats her well.

  14. #2791

    These Chinese women never heard of floss either

    Quote Originally Posted by Enderpete  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ls-22/10234105

    I was in need a quick release and they were close cheap and available. I knew the girl wouldn't be the one in the picture but she wasnt even close. She wasnt dog ugly just plain jane looking, at least in her later 30s and I don't think she spoke any english unlike the girl on the phone who did. I was in and out pretty quick and the service was minimal, enough to get off but thats about it.

    Even if you want quick and easy this isn't worth it.
    The last few times I went in, I was hit with the scent of fermenting bacteria. They advertise young beautiful girls, but you get saggy 40-year-olds with halitosis.

  15. #2790

    Alexus

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you decide to leave. Alexus overall his gone down hill. I posted on her before when she wasn't a fixture in the VA area but since she has been a resident the area has definitely gotten the best of her. Stop seeings her almost a year ago because I notice the addiction signs and weight lose. Always was somewhat of a head case but thought it was for her safely how she screened clients. I see more and more west coast providers making this area home in more ways than one lately.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ves-19/9866666
    The one thing that works best is you always trust your gut instincts.

    This has worked for me almost 100. My philosophy is. My money. My time. My rules. And I live to ride another day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape