Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 656 of 806 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 706 756 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 12080
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2255

    I would agree

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure this is where "Chella's Fellas" will come to her defense. And, predictably, I am one of them. I don't know if she had a "good" reason or not (one could argue there is no good reason for this) , but I am betting there is far more to the story. I may be foolish, but I believe she will address this with you head on when you see her again. Up until this report, I have never heard or experienced her being anything other than a straight shooter. Having said all this, this is a good reminder to us all to stick to the monger rules. If this wasn't my post and I didn't know Chella, I would be thinking "how naive". And maybe I am, but I am still believing this isn't the end of the story.
    I do think she will make things right, but it is still a lesson for all to follow the rule first and foremost I have sent her numerous texts to get a hold of me to straight this out but to this point no resolution. I sure she will and I will post when she does

  2. #2254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 180
    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    Well I just got ripped off by Chella, I've been seeing her for at least a year and never had a problem. Today I scheduled to see her, she said she needed to make a stop (only a couple of minutes) well I wait and waited, called and texted but only answered the she was come now. Well she never showed, she has asked me to do this before and always came back, but not today.

    So I guess we can't even trust the regular to always be honest
    They are all the same! One of the main rules of Mongering is Never trust a Ho!

  3. #2253
    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    Well I just got ripped off by Chella, I've been seeing her for at least a year and never had a problem. Today I scheduled to see her, she said she needed to make a stop (only a couple of minutes) well I wait and waited, called and texted but only answered the she was come now. Well she never showed, she has asked me to do this before and always came back, but not today.

    So I guess we can't even trust the regular to always be honest
    I'm sure this is where "Chella's Fellas" will come to her defense. And, predictably, I am one of them. I don't know if she had a "good" reason or not (one could argue there is no good reason for this) , but I am betting there is far more to the story. I may be foolish, but I believe she will address this with you head on when you see her again. Up until this report, I have never heard or experienced her being anything other than a straight shooter. Having said all this, this is a good reminder to us all to stick to the monger rules. If this wasn't my post and I didn't know Chella, I would be thinking "how naive". And maybe I am, but I am still believing this isn't the end of the story.

  4. #2252

    Chella

    That does not sound like her. Something must have happen. I will bet you anything she will make it up to you. Yes she is a crack head but also the queen of head. I take her to hernfriend after the job is done. Not before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    Well I just got ripped off by Chella, I've been seeing her for at least a year and never had a problem. Today I scheduled to see her, she said she needed to make a stop (only a couple of minutes) well I wait and waited, called and texted but only answered the she was come now. Well she never showed, she has asked me to do this before and always came back, but not today.

    So I guess we can't even trust the regular to always be honest

  5. #2251

    Crystal

    I love finding ladies in the most obscure places. I was heading back into town on Appleton Ave from a business call in the Falls. I thought I might check out the North loop before going back to the office. As I was passing the junk car lots around 59th and Appleton, I noticed a cute, slender black girl walking north. I simply looked at her because she looked nice. She gave me that little wave and I was like, WTF! I made a quick loop off of Center and she hopped in on Appleton. After the usual LEO check BS, we drove north on Appleton in the direction of Capital.

    Her name was Crystal and she said she just left Lisbon. She said business was slow and it started to snow, so she was heading home. We went to a place of her choice (I normally don't do that) , and she gave an excellent CBJ of .4. It probably would have been outstanding if it was BB.

    She was very pleasant and young. I am guessing mid-20's. Very nice body with long legs. She gave me her digits and I will share if interested.

  6. #2250

    I can't believe this happened

    Well I just got ripped off by Chella, I've been seeing her for at least a year and never had a problem. Today I scheduled to see her, she said she needed to make a stop (only a couple of minutes) well I wait and waited, called and texted but only answered the she was come now. Well she never showed, she has asked me to do this before and always came back, but not today.

    So I guess we can't even trust the regular to always be honest
    Last edited by Msteresc; 03-15-13 at 18:53. Reason: spelling

  7. #2249
    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    Well today I saw the infamous Nadia, walking on National. I'll tell you one thing for once, someone is as good looking as the descriptions her. Allot of the girls some of the reports don; t seem to match what I find, but this one is very nice. Lot of spunk and her as well. She definitely doesn't lack confidence. A little more pricey then the average SW at $40 for a CBJ, but with her looks I was willing. Said she can host FS for $100 as well, if I only had more time today, I would have taken her up on that.
    Is she a w, be, or l SW? How old would you say she is? Did you get digits?

  8. #2248
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy128  [View Original Post]
    Thomas,

    This Erika?
    Yep thats her except she is thinner now than she is in those pics.

  9. #2247

    Sign

    We have a monger down seems like his machine was tracked by his gf / wife and now she is after me. My prayers go out to you my good sir. Holy father Borgias please bless this lost soul. Last shit we need is women liberal group to fuck this up.

    May I suggest to all married men to look for any new programs installed in your machines. Esp Keyloggers, screen captures.

    With that said. :

    Weekend is almost here =) lets meet some good profs.

  10. #2246
    Quote Originally Posted by PilgrimPop  [View Original Post]
    Is this the BP Nadia that advertises as "your middle eastern connectin"?
    The girl on BP calls herself Sadia not Nadia.

  11. #2245

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Waukesha  [View Original Post]
    Well today I saw the infamous Nadia, walking on National. I'll tell you one thing for once, someone is as good looking as the descriptions her. Allot of the girls some of the reports don; t seem to match what I find, but this one is very nice. Lot of spunk and her as well. She definitely doesn't lack confidence. A little more pricey then the average SW at $40 for a CBJ, but with her looks I was willing. Said she can host FS for $100 as well, if I only had more time today, I would have taken her up on that.
    Is this the BP Nadia that advertises as "your middle eastern connectin"?

  12. #2244

    Nadia

    Well today I saw the infamous Nadia, walking on National. I'll tell you one thing for once, someone is as good looking as the descriptions her. Allot of the girls some of the reports don; t seem to match what I find, but this one is very nice. Lot of spunk and her as well. She definitely doesn't lack confidence. A little more pricey then the average SW at $40 for a CBJ, but with her looks I was willing. Said she can host FS for $100 as well, if I only had more time today, I would have taken her up on that.

  13. #2243
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas665  [View Original Post]
    Well I know Erika hasnt been out here too long so I think now she is more established as far as her rates, and she is actually one of the few that is drug free. I'm not sure about Brandi, but I'm sure when you had both of them Brandi was probably running the show. Anyhow, I didn't have an issue with her price as it was worth it to me. And it would have been 40 which isn't bad at all, but I wanted BBJCIM.
    Drug free? Last time I saw her she had tracks, but that was early last summer if I recall correctly.

  14. #2242
    Quote Originally Posted by Godder  [View Original Post]
    For a while I been looking for new talent, and as most of you mongers know, I only like young white, and deliciuos, maybe latinas, but these days is scarce and I do not see the nice ones or as many as a couple of years used to bring outside. I don't cruise much lately but always looking for that nice find. A while back somebody mention Erika but did not have pictures and not much information, well I found her and was able to enjoy her, nice DATY, FS and damage was. 4 like the norm with most of the nice ones. So I will sahre her info with some seniors for now, and specially to those that have share numbers with me in the past. OHH by the way she does not like African Amricans, she will not do you. Other than that she is willing to work. Here is some pictures of her.

    Attachment 203512

    Attachment 203513

    Attachment 203514
    Thomas,

    This Erika?

  15. #2241
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    "Now is Deana? First I heard mention of her. SW or BP?"
    Deana is a little bit chunky on the ass. Few seniors have met and seen her. She is a regular walker of L and Early St. No's. She does give a decent head. She calls me cheap as I keep the prices low.

    =D there is another Lady T back in town . I've heard great stories about her but never met her ofcouse from a fellow working gal and not from monger (s).

    So perhaps post Friday I shall post a pix or 2 of her of hell even a vid.

    Happy hunting ya'll.

    Glad you met the Legend sir =).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape